Games

Protecting You. [Hiatus]

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

I never thought that this would happen, I stared at the messy kitchen and in the middle of this all was Min Ah with a pot in her hand.

“What happened?”

“I decided to make breakfast...”

I slapped my hand on my forehead, “Ahgasshi if you don’t know how to make breakfast, don’t try. Or else you’ll just burn the place down.”

“I wasn’t trying too...”

“Well if I didn’t come, and you turned the stove on, I don’t think there would’ve been a happy ending for this mansion and the people inside it.”

“I’m sorry,” she said, “I just wanted to make breakfast for you and the boys, to thank them.. I mean... I haven’t done anything to thank them for being here for me.”

“You can do is stay out of the kitchen, that would be great thank you,” I watched as she glared at me.

“You know I hate you right?”

“Ahgasshi, that is a strong word,” I said taken aback, how can she hate me? I mean I’m un-hate-able...the self absorb me is leaking out, got to stay cool.

“You’re mean and you don’t care about other’s feelings.”

“...”

“I don’t like you very much.”

“Neither do I, but I am still obligated to protect you, so I have no choice.”

“God, I don’t understand how Doona can stand you for all her life.”

I narrowed my eyes, “Because she is my sister.”

“Not biological,” she said, “God it’s so boring here, can’t we go out for some fresh air?”

“Do you want to die?”

“No.”

“Then stay inside.”

“It’s like a prison.”

“Well I can’t do anything about.”

MIN AH’S POINT OF VIEW

I eyed with disgust, yes there is something you can do. You could at least build some kind of library or get the guys to buy me games or something, jerk. I put the pot down and headed towards the living room.

“Aren’t you going to clean the mess?” Jaejoong asked as he followed me.

“Yes, I will later.”

“Are you sure.”

“Yes.”

“Okay.”

“Jaejoong you’re really annoying.”

“Thank you.”

“I can’t believe you of all people can even protect someone.”

“...”

I turned around by the sudden silent, Jaejoong was staring at me with a blank expression, “What?”

“..Nothing,” he said with a hard voice, I looked away as I felt his aura turn dark. Sitting down on the sofa I prayed for one of the boys to come in to break the tension that I had just made. Like god had heard me I could hear someone walking in from the front door, it was Changmin and he a bunch of bags in his hands.

“Min Ah, come, come,” he said as he stumbled towards me, I got up and ran towards him helping him with the bags.

“What is all of this?” I asked.

“Presents that Jaejoong hyung told me to get for you.”

“What?” I looked towards Jaejoong, who looked at me with a stiff face.

“Yeah, he thought you’d be bored so he ordered me to get you game consoles, games, books and stuff that girls would do...”

“Really?!” Now I was feeling bad for being so rude to him, I turned towards him and opened my mouth but before I could say anything he cut me off.

“You’re welcome.”

I smiled at him as I started to open the presents, when finished, Changmin and Jaejoong started to hook up the game consoles. When it was done, it was time to play and for some reason I had a feeling that in every game that we play I was going to lose.

JAEJOONG’S POINT OF VIEW

I couldn’t help but hide the excitement that had dwelled in me, it’s been so long since I’ve played video games! I grinned as Min Ah took one of the controllers, pushing Changmin aside I grabbed the other one, “Hyung is playing first...” 

CHANGMIN’S POINT OF VIEW

“YAHHHHHHH! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!”  Min Ah screamed as she jumped around trying to get away from Jaejoong, “NOOOOOOO!!”

“AHAHHA, YOU’RE GOING DOOWNNNNNN!” Jaejoong said his voice deepening.

I sat there as I watch the two dance around like idiots, it was pretty entertaining, I’ve never seen Jaejoong like this in awhile and I definitely have never seen Min Ah like that.

“NEVERR!” Min Ah screamed as she started to block Jaejoong’s view.

“YAH!”

“WHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH,” she laughed.

“Hyung you can do it!” I encouraged.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” he screamed as he finally got to the finish line, “SUCCESSS!!”

“AISH!” Min Ah stomped she looked at me then frown, “Oppa, you are so mean! You cheered for him that is why he won!!”

“PSHH, LIKE YOU COULD’VE WON ME!! L-O-S-E-R, LOSER! THIS IS THE WHAT, FIFTEENTH TIME YOU LOST, WHAT A LOSERR!”

 “YAH!” she walked over him and hit him on the arm, “That’s not nice! And for your information this was only the TENTH time!!”

Jaejoong stuck out his tongue, “Merong, AHAHAHHA. LOSER!”

I stared at him in awe, wow... did hyung has become a child... because of a game.... and did she just hit him? HAHAHAHA. Whoa, Min Ah how'd you turn him to a cold man to a kid?  

--

A/N - How are the Jae Ah moments? HEHE, there will be more to come! :D