Never gonna leave you

TWIN HEARTS

 

From now on, I’ll stop using the YOU html since some of the reader’s username are not really names. Kekeke. I understand that it looks funny. So yeah, I’ll not use it anymore. Your name will be Hyerin now. :)

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

As soon as you reach your house, you saw your boyfriend sitting beside the door and were in a worried state. As if he felt your presence, he lifted up as his head and his face brighten as he saw you,

“Hyerin ah!”

 

“Oppa..” you run to him and hugged him.

"Where have you been? Are you trying to kill me from worrying?!! Do you know how worried I am?!!" Byunghun frantically asked in between breath. He ended up yelling not because his angry but because he was too worried about you.

"I'm so sorry Oppa, I-" you tried to explain but there were no words that could came out as you looked at your boyfriend's worried face. Your eyes started to water and looked at him like you're almost going to cry. "I'm so sorry, Oppa." you just apologized and hugged him again, tightly.

Byunghun soften and regretted that he raised his voice towards you. He hugged you back, as tightly as he could "No, I'm sorry for raising my voice, baby. I didn't mean it." He said and continued to embrace you, not letting you go.

"I know Oppa, I- I j-just felt wrong. I should have t-told you." you sobbed as you nuzzled on his chest. Byunghun shushed you and gently rub your back, trying to calm you down.

"Just calm down, don't cry anymore, okay?"

You nodded. Byunghun got your key and open the door for you. He escorted you to the couch on the living room and settled you down. He went to the kitchen to get you a cup of water.

"Here, drink first." he offered, you took it but your hand was shaking so instead Byunghun hold your hand and guided your it to your lips, "did I frighten you, Hyerin ah? I'm so sorry." 

You heaved a sigh and faced your worried boyfriend, "No, Oppa. I'm the one who was wrong for not telling you about skipping class this afternoon."

"It's okay, but you have to tell me now. " Byunghun said, "Everything." He added.

You sighed again and told him everything. About your father's situation and how you badly needed a job. Byunghun intently and sympathetically listen to your story until you mention about the incident earlier, with the gangsters and the one who saved you. He shoot up and frantically check on you, "WHAT?!ARE YOU OKAY?ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?DIDTHEYHURTYOU?" You are not even sure, how did Byunghun asked those questions in just 2 seconds.

"I'm fine Oppa, they weren't able to hurt me 'cause of that guy. He saved me.” You reassured.

“Are you sure?” Byunghun continued to gently shook your body side by side, “They didn’t touch you, right? Right?”

“Yes, Oppa. Don’t worry.” you smiled, trying to lessen your boyfriend’s fret.

“That’s a relief.” Byunghun sighed, “But from now on, you have to tell me everything you want to do. Whatever may it is, understand?”

“Yes, Oppa. I will.”

“Wait here, I’m gonna make dinner for you.” Byunghun said and walked back to the kitchen, you followed and sat down on the dining. You bend your arms and cupped your chin using both of your hands and watch him admiringly.

After 10 minutes.

You heartedly smile and suddenly say, “Oppa, what am I gonna do without you?”

“What are you saying?” Byunghun chuckled while he continued to prepare the delicious dinner for you.

“Well, I mean aside from Dad, I’ve been dependent to you too.” You said sighing.

“And?” Byunghun finished preparing the plate and put it in front of you.

“I’m just thinking, what if you get tired of me and le-“ you were trying to say something when suddenly Byunghun bent down and kissed your forehead.

“That will never happen, baby. Never.” Byunghun smilingly looking at your eyes, the heart melting smile you fell for. Your felt heart skip a bit in happiness and looked at him with teary eyes.

“Thank You, Byunghun Oppa. Thank you.”