First Kiss??

TWIN HEARTS

 

                “you-ah?” Byunghun softly called. You fell asleep at his back while in the way home. Slowly, you open your eyes. You two arrived at your apartment. “We’re here.” He said.

                  “Oh~” You snapped, “Mianhae.” You apologized as you get down. You were afraid thinking if he was hurt or something while carrying you.

                   “It’s okay.” He said while smiling and gradually rotated his shoulders. A light groaned escape from his mouth. “Ow”

                    “Aigoo, you’re not okay. You should have waked me up.” You worriedly approached him and help him with his arms.

                     “It’s nothing, but yeah~ you were little bit heavy.” Byunghun said, and chuckled.

                     You pouted at the thought but shook it away; since you think it’s your fault anyway. You glanced at your door and turn on the knob but it was closed. “Appa, isn’t home yet?” you curiously asked and grab the key chain from your bag. “Oppa, let’s go in first.” You invited as you unlocked and open the door. Both of you entered. “You need to rest.” You guiltily offered.

                  “I guess so.” Byunghun headed to the sofa and took his seat; laid his back on the soft couch.

                  “I’m going to make something to eat. Wait here.” You put down your things on the side and move toward the kitchen. Minutes later, the food you were preparing was done. You headed back to the living room to call your boyfriend. He was lying on the couch while his eyes were close. You softened and started to be remorseful.

                  “I should haven’t said and requested that to him.” You frowned, “I made him tired. Mianhae oppa.”You mumbled and walked towards him and slowly bend. “Oppa..” You called. Not in a second, his eyes flashed open and smiled as he saw your face. “Are you hungry?” you then asked, you were ashamedly looking down at him.

                    He shook his head, “But I’ll eat if you made something for me.” He said and reached for your pretty face, and lightly runned his thumb on your nose.

“Great! come on I cooked ramen and there were a gulboki left in the refregirator. I heated it.” You beamed and straightened up. Byunghun sat down too.

                  “Why Aboji isn’t home yet?” He asked. Usually, your father would go home early than you.

                  “I don’t know either. He don’t usually come home late than me.” You worriedly thought of your father.

                 “Maybe, he needed to go overnight.” Byunghun said, trying to lessen your worries.

                 “Maybe~” You mumbled. “Let’s eat before the food get’s cold.” You bid again. He nodded and you two headed the dining.

                 “Looks delicious.” Byunghun commented. You rolled your eyes, you know he was only making you feel good in everything, even if it’s a small thing.

                  “Pffft! RAMEN always look delicious.” You sarcastically said and sat down. Byunghun took the seat across with you, so your facing each other. “Sorry. I at cooking and never did good any receipes, in short I don’t cook.” You wrinkled.

                      Your boyfriend chuckled, “Ani!! You were good. See, you can cook ramen.” He said and eyed on the bowl. He took the chop stick and started to eat.

                      “You know, you’re kinda insulting me.” You pouted again. Which earn a chuckled from your boyfriend again. “Yah! You always want to make fun of me, don’t you?” You slightly yelled and looked away in annoyance.

                        Byunghun smiled, he can see you’re throwing tantrums again. He put down his chopstick, reached for your face and made you face at him.

                      “There’s no way I’m gonna make fun of my you.” He said in his smile. “Just that you are just too cute to handle, and I can’t help it.” he explained. You pouted again in nth time. “Aigoo, why does my girlfriend has to be so cute?”

                       Your annoyed face turned pink. Embarrased at his flattering words. “Arraso, go finish your food.” You looked down to your food and continued to eat too.

-

                      After that short time together eating. You gathered the dishes and put into the sink. “I’ll wash this first, wait for me in the living room.” You said and started to soap the dishes.

                      “I’ll help you.” Your boyfriend stood behind you and reached your hands in the bubbled water in the sink. Basically, your back facing him. You can feel his breath under your neck, which tickles you.

                     “I can do it alone, so stay outside okay.” You slighlty elbowed him but he didn’t move.

                    “Esssh, he can’t be tamed sometimes.”You thought and smiled. But a playful idea came out in your head again. Without a warning to your boyfriend, you hastily put a bubbles in his nose which made him a little bit startled. He blinked down at you for a few times and decided to get revenge, this time he put in your face.

                     “That’s for my avenge.” Byunghun smirked.

                     “YAH!!” You yelled. you tried to get back but he was  fast enough to dodge. He runaway and you chased after him. You two started to run around the apartment. You want to retaliate from him. But he was just so fast.

                     “Bleh.” Byunghun playfuly stucked out tongue to you.

                     “Don’t let me catch you.” You smilingly warned and continued to chase him. You were able to cornered him for how many times but you can’t catch him. “Aissh.” You hissed.

                     “Tired?” Your boyfriend teased.

                      “NOT!”

                       "GOTCHA" You finally caught him, but he got unbalanced. He fell on the floor and you were dragged by him. He securely wrapped his arms on your waist. and you ended up on top of him.

                        “Offf.” You both groaned.

                         “I’m sorry.” You apologized.

                          You blinked when your realized that your face was so close to his. It was like a inches away. The atmosphere got silent and you can feel that your heart was racing so fast. You could tell also his. You two started a stare battle, no one dare to move. His gazed then darted to your oh-so-pink lips. You even got more stiffen when you notice that he was slowly lifting his head to get nearer in your face, he lightly tightened his draped on your waist. Because you don’t know what to do you just stay rigid and close your eyes; waited for the next thing to happen. He was now cm away from your face and ready to kiss you when there was sudden knocked in the door.

                         Your eyes flashed open and immediately stood up.

                        “Sorry.” You mumbled and offered your hand to help him up.

                         He took it. “Thanks.” And he awkwardly rubbed his neck, obviously embarrased at almost intense moment. Both of you can’t look at each others eyes.

                         There’s another thrice knock. that made you snapped out at headed to the door. You paused before turning the knob, “That was almost close, our first kiss.” You sighed, and shook your head when you somehow felt dissappointed. you-ah!!” You scolded yourself in mind.

 

You turned knob and open the door just to see your father muddle look. Looks like he was drunk. He stepped to enter the house when he feel dazed and feel forward, luckily you caught him.

“APPA!” You howled in worriedness.

 

____________________________________________

An update~ ^^

Please continue to support and love.

And COMMENTS.. 

i'll try to update later today~