Fired

TWIN HEARTS

 

          “APPA!” You tried to make him balanced. Your boyfriend immediately ran to you for help. He caught your father’s right arm and slung it onto his neck for support.

          “Let’s put him on the couch.” Byunghun said, and supported your father from walking. You were now panicking, it was the first time you saw your father in that state. Byunghun slowly and securely laid your father on the couch.

         “Is he okay?” You asked, trembling.

         “Yes, he was just drunk.” Byunghun guessed since your father smell liquor.

         “I thought something happened, it’s the first time seeing Appa like this.” You tried to calmed yourself. Byunghun approached you and slightly your shoulder

         “He’s fine, don’t worry.” He assured. You walked to your father and worriedly check on him. You can see his forehead wrinkled like he was carrying a huge problem. You carefully rubbed it with your thumb trying to calm him down.

        “Poor Appa.” You mumbled and turn to your boyfriend. “You can go home now oppa, I can take care of my appa.” You said.

        “Are you sure? I can stay.” Your boyfriend offered.

        “No, I can handle it oppa, don’t worry.” You meekly smiled to reassure him.

        “But~” he was still worried about you and your father.

        “Go home.” You firmly said.

        “Okay, okay.” He sighed and grabbed his bag. You walked him in the door. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” He then said and kissed you in the cheek.

        “Okay. Text me when you got home so that I won’t be worried about you too, it’s already late you know.” You remaindered.

         “Arraseo, yeobo.” He slightly chuckled and ruffled your head like he always did. He glanced again to your father at the couch and with deep sigh he left.

         You closed your door and walked back to the living room. You think of something that could somehow help you father’s mess up look. Luckily you were knowledgeable enough at the situation. You loomed to the kitchen to get basin with water and grabbed a clean towel. You sauntered back to your father and kneeled down beside the couch. You put the towel on the water and squashed it. You then slowly cleaned his face and wiped away the sweat from his neck.

          After cleaning your father, you took a pillow and blanket from your father’s room then leisurely put it to him.

          “There must be wrong appa.” You caressed his cheek then leaned down to kiss his forehead. “But I hope it wasn’t anything serious…..good night.”

           Because you don’t want to leave your father alone you decided to sleep at couch next to him. After a couple of minutes you also drown to your sleep.

           The next morning, your father was the one who woke up first because of hang over. He slightly groaned at the pain he felt. He then realized that he was sleeping in the couch at the living room and slowly looked around when he spotted you asleep. He started to be guilty. He guessed, he made you startled last night at his look which was true. He was also getting worried how to tell you the bad news, which was the reason why he was drunk last night. He took a deep sigh and strengthened up.

           “Baby…” Your father smoothly called and your hair. Within a second, you slowly open your eyes.

           “Appa.” You immediately sat up. “Are you okay, now?” You then worriedly asked.

           “Yes.” He mumbled.

           “I’m so worried about you last night. What happen?” You asked again. Your father was at paused, he don’t how to answer your question.

            “Is something wrong, appa?”

            “you-ah.” You intently listen to his next words. “Appa is fired.”

            “Mwo?” Your eyes widened.

            “The company needed to lose employees because of bankruptcy, and I was unfortunately one of those.” Your father bowed his head in disappointment. “I’m sorry baby.”

           “No, appa you don’t have to be sorry. We will find another job; I mean we can do it together. I could search a job too.” You reached for his shoulder and comforted.

           “But your schools-”

           “I can handle it.” You reassured. By then, there was sudden continuous rang coming from the doorbell. Both of you startled at the sudden loud noise.

           “Huh?”You curiously asked and stood up. You approached the small screen on the side to check who those people were. “Who are they?” Your father walked to your side then you heard him gasped. “Appa?” You questioningly called.

          “Them?” Your father exclaimed and you could see his eyes were completely scared.

          “Appa, who are they?” You asked again.

          “They are the loan shark whom our company invested for but we went bankrupt.” Your father nervously explained.

         “And why are they here? Aren’t you fired already?” You asked again, you were now panicking as well.

         “Because I’m the one who was in contact with them when we did the business.” Your father answered.

 

             “Ottokei?” You panicked.

             “MR. GEUM!! We knew you’re there. So come out!” One of the men yelled.

             “Tell them, I didn’t come home last night.” Your father instructed and find for a place to hide. You nodded. You then headed to the door; you gulped hard before you completely open the door.

             “May I help you?” You politely asked, but surely you were nervous.

             “You must be his daughter?” A chubby guy said.

             “Of whom?” You tried to be innocent at the situation.

             “Stop pretending kid! Where’s your father?” This time it was the tall guy. They tried to get inside your apartment but you blocked their way. “GET THE HELL AWAY!” the chubby guy shoved you into the open door. You winced in pain.

             “MR. GEUM!!!” They hollered. But they didn’t find any sign of him. You worriedly looked around for the possible place where your father might have hide.

              “He’s not here. He didn’t come home last night.” You stutteringly said.

              “Where the hell he did go?!”

             “I don’t know.” You warily shook your head. The tall guy tried to search around the apartment but seems like your father was good in hiding since he didn’t see him.

             “Boss, he’s not here.” He said to the chubby guy.

              He then turned to you. “Tell your father, if he doesn’t show up for three days.  We will get everything in this house and surely he will regret it! ARRASEO?!!” He remaindered you with a warned. You nervously nodded.

              They left and you immediately look for your father. “Appa, they’re gone.”

               In a split second your father came out for the closet. “Did they hurt you?” it’s the first thing he would want to know.

              “I’m fine Appa. What should we do now?”

              “I don’t know yet sweetie, but don’t worry appa will try to solve this thing. Okay?” Your fathers pulled you for a hugged and securely your back.

______________________

Sorry for the late update ._<

OMG!! this story got 35 subby!? with just 3 chapters.. I'm so happy guys, hope you continue to support. I'll try my very best to make the upcoming chapters more and more exciting...ILY <3 *mwah*

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH ^*^