Perfect Boyfriend

TWIN HEARTS

 

                  You and Byunghun arrived at the school were both of you attending; Seoul Academy. As soon as both of you entered the lobby, everyone starts to look and greet. It was like you as the quenka and your boyfriend as the kingka. But you two didn’t consider that way. You were just very friendly to everyone, that’s why they love to be friend you, Byunghun as well.

                 “Annyeong, Byunghun oppa and you unni.” A cute girl, who was in her freshman year greeted and bowed.

                 “Annyeong.” You smilingly greeted back. Byunghun just bowed and smiled, that made the girl grinned in delight.

                “You know what Unni, you’re so pretty.” The cute girl commented.

                “Aww, Thank you dear.” You smiled but blushed at the thought.

                “And oppa is so handsome.” She giggled, obviously she has hidden secret motive. You can’t help but to giggle too at the sight of this cute girl and elbowed Byunghun who was silent all along. He just faced you and slightly shook his head.

                “You’re so sweet.” You commented back. The bell rang for first period of class in the morning.

                “Okay, sunbaes gotta go. See you around.” The girl waved and cutely flashes her smile, especially to your boyfriend and then left.

                 You two watched her walked away. You let out a short laughed again as your boyfriend looked at you in curiosity.

                “What?” You innocently blinked up at him.

                “What’s funny?” He asked back.

                “Nothing~” You shrugged, but chuckled again.

                “you ~ ah?” He looked at you with serious eyes but not really in irritating way.

                “You have no idea, that the cute girl has a crush on you?” you finally said and try to suppress your chuckle.

                “And?” He slowly furrowed an eyebrow.

                “That only means, that you are really a good looking guy and many girls like you even little girls.” You explained but this time pouted as you realized what you are really trying to say.

                “And you are jealous?” He did get the point now and started to tease you.

                “Of- course n-ot!” You stutteringly defended.

                “Aigoo, until now you still didn’t get.” He faced to your side and put his hands in your shoulders. He slightly leaned. “That my eyes can only see you, my mind only thinks of you, my heart only beats for you, and the last thing is I am only yous.” He said and gave his prefect and warm smile that you fell for.

                 You softened and can’t help but to be touched at his sweet and magic words. You nodded as your eyes started to water; it’s like in no time you’re going to cry.

                 “Thank You Oppa.” You gratefully said.

                 “Thank You too you ah.” By that he pulled you for a hug. But you realized that it already bell for the classes.

                “Oppa, if we forget we still have classes.” You broke the hug and reminded him.

                “Ops. Yeah, let’s go. I’ll send you in your room.” He said, and you nodded.

~

                 The whole day classes were normal to you. Listen to the teachers, participate in the class, chat with friends, and eat lunch with your boyfriend. It was just a normal; teen age life that you want. Long day for school ended and your boyfriend picked you up in your class, as the usual.

                  “Sunbae!” You teasingly called, since he was your senior actually. He was leaning on your door side.

                   “uhhm?” Byunghun fake-ly glared at you. He doesn’t really want you to call him that way.

                   “Errrrm, I mean oppa.” You cleared your throat. “Straight home?” You asked.

                   “What do you want?” He asked back. He always wanted you to choose the things that make you happy. You smiled and jump off in front him as you had already plan in mind.

                    “Games?” you excitedly suggested. Byunghun paused for a while but still nodded.

                    “Okay!” He approved and you friskily jumped; up and down like a kid. Your boyfriend snickered and held your hands. “Let’s go?” he invited.

                    “Go..go..go!” You cheered and hook on his arm again.

 

                    Before you two could leave the school, there were a couple of students in the lobby striding in the large bulletin board. Some were in delight mode, and some were in grimace while reading the post in that board.

                   “What’s happening?” You curiously asked and slowly went on the crowd. You realized that it was the list of top students who had an excellent performance in the past given exam. A delight smile crept in your face when you read your boyfriends name in the top; 1st rank.

                   “Oppa! You made it again.” You commented and happily clap on him.

                   “All because of you.” He smiled and drew you close to him.

                   “Nah, it all because of your hard work.” You corrected.

                   “Because I had you as my inspiration.” He then reason out.

                   “Aigoo,” You just chuckled and slightly pinch his cheeks like it was the squishiest in the whole wide world.

                   “So let’s go?” He invited again.

                   “Oh~ yeah! Let’s go!”

                    You two headed to a nearby mall and started to have fun. You giddily roam all the fun games. You transferred game to another. Your boyfriend was just watching at you and sometimes helps you with some other games. You grinned as you spotted the ‘basketball’ game in the corner. And idea popped out in your mind.

                   “Oppa!” You called, instantly his gaze was all in you. “Let’s play that!” You pointed at the corner. “and let’s have a bet.” You added.

                   Though your boyfriend was oblivious, at what bet are you talking about, he just nodded.

                   “Yays!” You happily dragged him in the corner. “Let’s compete.” You started. “If someone loses in this game, he/she has to grant a wish.” You beamed.

                   “Who will have a many shots before the time is over, will be the winner.” You stated. Your boyfriend smirked as he was now getting your playful idea.

                   “Okay, deal!” Byunghun agreed and took the right side of the basketball machine.

                    “You have to give me piggy back ride if I win.” You said and took the other side.

                    “Should I wish the same?” Byunghun playfully wiggled his eyebrows in you.

                    “Not fair.” You pouted.

                    “Okay, I’ll just let you know after the game is over.”  Your boyfriend said. He was not after of his win but your happiness. “I’ll let you win, anyway.” He smiled at the thought.

                    “Go easy on me, No tricks!” You warned and sternly looked at him.

                    “Arasseo.”  

                    Both of you inserted the coin at the same time and started to throw the ball in the net. You were happily jumping. Fortunately, most of your shots were all in and counted at the score. As of your boyfriend he was just casually throwing the ball, not really minding if it shot. On the last second, you throw the last ball and it was again counted.

                   “YEAH!” You cheered and pumped your fist in the air. You saw your score in the side of the machine and it was stated that you got 30 points in 2 minutes. You turn to looked at your boyfriend’s. Your eyes widened and a wide smile form in your lips. Your boyfriend score was 26 points.

                   “I WON!” You exclaimed. “haha! I won oppa!”

                   “I know. I know.” Byunghun pretended to be disappointed.

                   “Wait.” Your smile faded. “Did you purposely do it?” you asked.

                   “Nope.” He coolly answered and shrugged. You suspiciously looked at him and he give up. “Okay, I did let you win.” He sighed.

                   “Aigoo.” You hissed and a little bit disappointed since you did not actually win.

                   “But you win, so your wish is my command.” Byunghun held your hand and pulled you near to him.

                   “But,” You pouted because of the thought that you weren’t the actual winner.

                   “It’s okay, deal is deal. You win and I will make your wish come true.” He said. “Are you going somewhere else after this?” he then asked.

                   “Nothing really.” You answered.

                   “Then let’s go home before your father scold me again for sending you late.” He checked on his watch and it was now almost 7 o clock in the evening. “Opps, we really need to go home now.” He slowly dragged you out the fun world.

~

                   “Okay then,” Byunghun shrugged implying you to hop on his back for piggy back.

                   “I take it back.” You said, embarrassed.

                   “Come on, you knew I always keep my word right?” He insisted and tap his shoulder.

                   “But,” You were hesitant. It was not easy as what had you think. You thought it was an awkward for you.

                   Before you could reject again, he made the move and in one second you were now on his back.

                   “Yah!” You yelped and almost fell but you immediately hold on his shoulders. “Hold on.” He snickered and started to walk.

                   Slowly you were now comfortable at his back and rested your face in his shoulder.

                  “Oppa, will you love me forever?” Suddenly that question came out in your mouth.

                  “Of course, I will. I will forever love you.” He answered with no hint of hesitation and regret.

                  “You’re too perfect for me.” You sighed and snuggled on his shoulder. Byunghun softened, he knew that you always think that way but he wants you to get rid of that thought.

                  “YOU ARE MORE THAN PERFECT FOR ME.” He shot back. Your heart start to beat fast as you had heard him say that. You got speechless and you just hug him tight, wait until you arrived at your house.

 

____________________________________________________

Chapter 2 is up! ^o^

THANK YOU SO MUCH 20 subscribers. I was motivated to update 'cause of you.

Hope to see your comment too ~^^