City Hunter (?)

TWIN HEARTS

 

               You looked at each members of Beast. They were all frozen in an instant. Jun Hyung even loosens the gripped on your right arm which you immediately took the opportunity and completely pull away from him. The stranger was already in the sight, he coolly lean on the break wall with his arms crossed in his chest  before shooting death glare towards our direction, which of course directly to the Beast members. You noticed the mask he was wearing, covering half of his face. His eyes were furry but you didn’t know why but you thought it was just a superficial.

               “Ci-City Hunter..” they boys around you were becoming more tense as you could see some of them  curling their hands into balls like as if they are ready to a fight.

               “Ci-City, who?” you mumbled to yourself.

               “This isn’t really my cup of tea, getting interacts with this low less gangs but I just couldn’t stand every time I saw them hitting on an innocent and helpless people.” The guy said as he just stayed on his position and continued to give Beast a look, “I had already warned you, hadn’t I?”

               Beast didn’t move a bit. You were sure they were tense at the moment but there were no hint of backing out either.

               “Low less, huh?” Jun Hyung smirked and readily launched on the guy. But this guy was faster and just easily ducked on his attack. Annoyed Jun Hyung, tried to hit him again but it’s another fail. Just when he position to punch him again, the guy swiftly kick Jun Hyung in the chest that made him stumbled back on your and beast’s direction. And that’s when the other members move and attack the guy as well. They surrounded the guy. You felt so helpless and nervous now. You just stood there; hand covering your mouth, slightly eyes widened not really knowing what to do.

              “Ottokei?” you panicked. You wanted to run but you thought it would be ungrateful if you just leave the guy without a word.

               The guy just swiftly threw kicks and punches towards Beast. Beast on the other hand was able to retaliate but their abilities weren’t enough to make the guy down.

               You watched the fight, frightened. This was the first time you saw something like this. Violent is not in your vocabulary so usually avoiding those things.  The guy was good, but he was having a hard time since its 1 versus 6 people. But in the end he was able to knock down the goup.

               “Is that what you ALL got?” the guy simply dusted his leather jacket as he watched the members of Beast crying in pain on the ground; they were all knocked down. “I will warn you for the last time,” he then sternly looked at them, “stop this kind of scheme ‘cause if I caught you again I will never spare you.” He flipped his bangs that was covering his left eye.  Though the only part on his face that’s visible is his eyes, you could tell his undeniably good looking guy. He has charming and perfect shaped eyes. He was also tall that added the appeal.

               You saw Beast slowly standing up. Jun Hyung clutching his chest. Yo seob and Dong woon were wiping the blood that’s slip on their lips. Kikwang helped Hyun seung who fractured his armed when he was bumped into the solid breaks, and Do Joon was the only one who wasn’t badly wounded.

               “Hyung, let’s go.” Dong woon said.

               “Stop meddling in our business,” Jun Hyung once glared to the guy ad advances to you grabbing your wrist. You struggle in fear again.

               “Let her go, Jun Hyung.” Do joon put a hand on Jun Hyung’d shoulder, telling him to let her go.

               “Yeah hyung, you wouldn’t need her anyway.” Kikwang seconded.

               Jun Hyung thought for seconds before letting your arm go and said, “Will meet each other again , soon.” He swiftly runs his finger in your chain which made you gasped.

               “Let’s go.” Jun Hyung said and left, Beast followed.

                You looked to the guy who saved you and walked towards him. “Thank you.”

               “No mention, just go home now and be careful next time. Don’t just stroll around by yourself. ” The guy just coolly said and started to walk,

               “Wait,” you called. They guy stopped and turns around to faced you again.

               “Are you really City Hunter?” you warily asked. He smirked beneath his mask.

               “Do you really think?” the guy asked instead.

                “They said, you were-,” you took a step towards him but he also took his step leaving, he was able to glance on your name plate at once and said,

               “You take care Geum you. I’ll be going now.” with that he ran off in the alley and was now out of your sight.

                You sighed and immediately left the place, running home.

                As soon as you reach your house, you saw your boyfriend sitting beside the door and were in a worried state. As if he felt your presence, he lifted up as his head and his face brighten as he saw you,

you ah!”

 

“Oppa..”

 

_______________________

lol, this chapter sounded ridiculous.. XD

Sorry guys, I'm just currently inlove with CITY HUNTER.. so yeah, I decided to bring it  up here... I didn't really detail it though. I don't even know why did I come up with this idea. LOL~You might be laughing at me now. ;D

Anyway, thanks again you for reading please continue to support and love.