Precious girl

TWIN HEARTS

 

             “Baby, aren’t you going to school.” your father called out. He was in the middle of cooking for breakfast.

             “Ye.” You answered, still busy roaming around your room. You were panicking because of waking up late and you have an early class. You hissed time to time, as you cannot see the things you were looking for.

             “Haissh! Where’s my hair pen?!” You hissed in nth times and continued to run your drawer. Finally you found it. “Gotcha!” you said and walk towards your body sized mirror. You tucked the pink ribbon hair pen in you long and smooth hair. You smiled at yourself and gradually tapped you uniform. You lightly tilted your back to check every parts of your body. You smiled again as you were now satisfied at appearance.

              “Fighting, you ah!” you pumped your fest in the air and impishly winked at yourself in the reflection.

 

              “you ah!” you heard your father called again.

 

               “Ye Appa, coming!” you grabbed your bag in your personal desk and left the room. You walk towards the kitchen and pecked through wall. You saw your father sill cooking for something and a playful idea came out in your mind. You tiptoed to where your father standing and stood behind him. You slowly lit up your hands and reach for his eyes respectively. Your father grinned as he already knew that it was your tactics again to play on him.

                “You!” you’re father fakely yelled. You just chuckled and released his eyes right away.                        “What’s for breakfast appa?” You asked and helped him preparing the dishes.

                “What else, your favorite.” Your father answered, as he put down the bowl of chickens soup in the dining table.

               "CHICKEN SOUP!?” you squealed like an exited kid. Your father nodded and beamed at you. “Omo! Appa! I really missed this one. Komawo.” You beamed back at him.

               “Anything for my precious girl.”  He said, with that you started to eat up the delicious food he prepared for you.

               After a while, the doorbell rang. Both of you didn’t questioned anymore, since the intruder was already known.

              “Early?” You and your father chortled. You stood up to take the door but your father stopped you.

              “I’ll take it. Finish your foods first~” He said.

-

              “Good morning Aboji!” Byunghun smilingly greeted as soon as the door open.

              “Morning, Byunghun. Come inside.” Your father invited. Byunghun bowed once again and stepped inside. He saw you still eating and shook his head at your awful yet cute look while eating, who was like a kid.

              “Oppa, wanna eat?” You abruptly offered.

              "No thanks, I’m already full seeing you.” Your boyfriend chuckled, which was seconded by your father since he get what he just said.

               “Are you sur-“ You haven’t able to finish the words and choked, you started to cough hard. Immediately, your father and Byunghun run to you for rescue.

               “Aigoo, can you eat slowly. The foods are not going anywhere.” Your fathers sighed at your juvenile act and your back. As your boyfriend, he handed you a cap of water.

               “Here.” He said. “Be careful you know~” then reminded. Byunghun hissed not because of irritation but because of worrying about you. You gulped down the water he gave to you and slowly regaining your breathe.

               “It’s not like am going to die.” You still managed to giggle. “And I’m not a kid anymore.” You said, with a fact tone.

               “Yeah, right.” The two guy in your side chorused.

               “Yah! Are you two against with me again?” You frowned and pouted. They can’t help but to chuckled at your cute pouting.

               “No, Baby. Of course not!” Your father defensively answered. “We just want to be always in safe."

               “I knew Appa.” You stood up and hug your father at the waist, rest your head on his chest. “But I could assure you, I could take care of myself.” You said.

               “I knew too,” Your father hugged you back with tender loving care.

Byunghun smiled as he watched you and you father moment.

               “And you know, you’re my favorite person in the whole wide world.” You said, exclaiming the word world.

               “I knew that too.” your father said and he remembered that Byunghun was there watching them two.

               “Ehherrrm, someone will get jealous here.” You father faked to cough and broke the hug between you.

               “Byunghun oppa?  Jealous?” You tittered and step towards your boyfriend. “Ha ha, no way! he knew that he was my favorite person in the whole wide world too.” You smilingly said and link your arm on his. Byunghun smiled.

                “Eh? How come? What if you needed to choose between the two us.” Your fathers asked, not really serious about the thing but he just wanted to ask you.

                “Aiyo- Why choose when I have both of you already.” You pouted again. The two people you consider important in your life chuckled at the sight of you.

                “Arraseo, go now. You’re gonna be late in school.” Your father instructed. You and your boyfriend nodded.

                “Keep her safe, Byunghun. Okay?”

“Ye, Aboji!” Byunghun bowed. “I’ll take care of our princess.” He added in his thought.

You two skidded the street going to school, still your arm hooked on his.

 

 

____________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it. haha~ I know it's just the beginning..look forward to other chapters

Thank you ^o^