2nd Anniversary

TWIN HEARTS

There's no signs of your father after months. He was no where to be found. But you still didn't give up. Byunghun didn't leave by your side, he helped you transfered to a very small space in a roof top as youwouldn't accept his help on buying you another apartment since he could afford it for you. But you don't want to burden him. 

You continued to work on the small convenient store and transfered to a public school. But Byunghun couldn't transfer because his parents are expecting him to graduate in a prestigious school and must get into S university because he needs to take over their business someday. But it didn't stop him to be with you every time you needed him. 

One day, Byunghun plan to surprise you as it is your 2nd anniversary. He organized a small place for you two to celebrate that special day. He called you that morning that he would be meeting you in the afternoon, you unfortunately unaware of the plan he had make. Before going to your school, he told his chauffer to stopped by in a flower shop to buy a boquet or roses. 

"You're girlfriend is lucky to have a sweet boyfriend like you." said the lady who wrapped the boquet. 

"No, I'm the lucky guy." Byunghun smiled with that he pay for yhe flower and leave with  excited smile on his face. 

Byunghun told his chauffer to leave  as he wanted to surprise visit you at your school and instructed to comeback for him later. He started to walk towards your school as he knew that its just meters away from that shop.

"I wonder if she already leave school." He thought and reached for his celphone from his pocket. He could now see the gate of her school from the other side of the road, "should I call her hmm?"

He dialed your number and put the phone in his right ear. He stopped as he reached at the stop light. He heard the other line ring and smiled, looked at his left hand with the boquet of the roses and decide to hide it from behind. 

"Hello oppa" he heard from the other line.

"Hyerin ah." Byunghun smilingly answered, "where are you?"

"My last period of class just ended. I was just thinking of calling you but you beat me to it." You chuckled.

"I'm sorry baby. I couldn't just wait to see you today." Byunghun honestly said. 

"Aww oppa," you could hear his sincere voice "I'll be meeting you in a while can you wait for me?"

"Actually, I'm already at your school." As he said that, he saw you exiting the gate of your school and widely SMILE  "Look straight" He instructed.

You did what he said and smile. You waved as he also waved the phone he was holding and put it back in his ear, "Baby, I missed you.."

"Whyy you..." you cutely laugh at his antiques.

"Wait for me there..." he said as he wait for the stop light to turn red for the cars. "No, I'll just cross the street oppa and wait for me there"

"Nah, just stay there and I'll GO to you." He stopped you and smiled again. You could clearly see his eyes looking at you lovingly from the other side of the road. You smile continently and just couldn't help bu think how blessed you are to have him in your life.

"Yes oppa, I'll wait for you here." You answered and with another smiled you ended the call and watch him looking at the stop light impatiently. 

Finally, the green turned red. Byunghun started to walk excitedly alone.... what he didn't notice was the fast skidding truck and BAM.

EVERYTHING WENT SLOW MOTION... YOU COULDNT BELIEVE WHAT WAS HAPPENING... YOUR BOYFRIEND FLYING LIKE A WEIGHLESS FEATHER RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU AS THE ROSES HE WAS HOLDING WERE POURING LIKE SOME KIND OF SNOW.... And after a few seconds, he was bloodly lying on ground....

 

 

 

 

 

- hey yes i'm back.. :)