Finding a Job (Part2)

TWIN HEARTS

 

                At the same time, Byung hun was waiting for you outside in your room. Almost all of the students in the room were already out and you weren’t. Byung hun grew confused and looked on the classroom but you were nowhere in sight. He got even more confused and double check on you but you weren’t really in the room. He spotted Hae Ra exiting the other door and immediately called for her.

               “Hae Ra!” Byung hun called, the said girl looked back.

               “Oh, Byung hun sunbae?”

               “Where’s you?” He worriedly asked since you don’t usually leave like this without a word.

               “She didn’t attend classes this after- ,” Hae Ra answered but cut off by Byung hun right away,

               “Mwo?!” Byung hun’s eyes widened in surprise.

               “She didn’t tell you? She asked me to excuse her in class.” Hae Ra said.

               “What? She didn’t! Where did she go? Did she tell you?” Byung hun was now getting furious at the thought of you escaping class without telling him.

               “I thought she did. The only thing she told me was she has something important to do.” Hae Ras was now also getting worried about you.

               “I’m going now.” with that Byung hun run off. He grabbed on his phone and tried to dial on your number, but unfortunately your phone was out of battery. You weren’t able to contact.

 

               “Where did she go? Is this the about why she’s always in deep thought this morning.” He was getting frustrated for not figuring out this earlier. He regret that he should have convinced you to tell you about your problem.

                Byunghun first looked for you in your house but it was closed. You’re father wasn’t even at home. He then got even more worried.

                He picked up on his phone and dialed you again, “you, pick up……”

           

                                                                             The number you dialed is not available. Please-

 

                 He slightly hits his temple and hung up the phone. If he could just curse out, he would but it would be not so him if he does. He run outside and continued to search for you in he doesn’t know where.

 

                 Having enough rest, you continued again to hunt for job without any assurance. After trying so many shops, you finally reached on the last mart. You heavily inhale-exhale the air and gathered up all your strength.

                 “Please, let me have this last choice.” You silently prayed and stepped on the small mart’s door. It produces a sound that gets the attention of the Ajumma, which you think the owner of the small mart.

                 “Anneyeong haseyo.” You greeted and bowed.

                 “Anneyeong haseyo, what can I help you?” the Ahjumma smilingly asked.

                 “Um-, Ajumma are you in n-eed of worker?” you stutteringly asked.

                 “Oh, are you applying, young lady?” the Ajumma took off her apron and step out the counter to have get nice conversation with you.

                 “Oh, y-ye, ye. Ajeommuni. Are you accepting?” your face lit up and looked straightly on her eyes hoping for her to say yes.

                 “Actually, yes I really need help in my store. But-“ the older woman started,

                 “Ajumma! I can work for you. I’ll work hard.” You clasped your two hands and cutely beg on her eyes.

                 “But I couldn’t promise you a high payment. Look at my store it’s just a small one.” The older woman said.

                 “Gwenchana, Ajumma. It’s better than having no job at all. A small penny is still money, once you save and collect it could produce a big one.” You smilingly said and reached for her hand, glad that she accepted you.

                 “Aww, it’s nice to hear that in a young lady like you now a days. Okay then, you’re accepted.” she stated. You’re smile widened and suddenly hugged her in happiness.

                 “Kamsamnida Ajumma, jongmal kamsaeyo!” You happily exclaimed.

                 “What’s your name by the way?” The Ajumma asked.

                 “I’m Geum you.”

                 “You can start tomorrow night. I only open my shop in late afternoon until 12 midnight. So since I think you are a student, you could just take your duty during night or after your classes.” The Ajumma said and patted your shoulder. You widely smiled at her like there’s no tomorrow.

                 “Ye, Ajumma! Thanks for understanding.” This time you bowed 90 degrees for all out respect.

                 “Aigoo, you’re too polite. Go home now, and rest. See you tomorrow night.”

                  You bowed again and left with a plastered smile on your face. You giddily walked in your way home, even forgetting about all the pain and stresses you had the whole afternoon. You thought, it still worth it. But your smile fell when you remember  of Byung hun, your boyfriend, who you haven’t contacted since this afternoon. You immediately dag your hand in your bag to find your phone but ended up furrowing your eyebrows realizing it's out of battery.

                  “Ottokae? I’m sure his now searching for me everywhere.” You worriedly mumbled and continue to stride off. Thinking of going home immediately to charge your phone and call him as soon as possible.

                   As you were going to turn in the corner, you suddenly bumped onto a rigid body which made you stumble yet again but this time it wasn’t enough for you to fell on the ground.

                “Haish.” You heard the ‘guy’ hissed in annoyance. You instantly looked up to meet face with him and gulped once as you saw the look on his eyes.

                 “Do you even have eyes, huh?” The guy you bumped dusted the invisible dust on his leather jacket.

                 “Mianhae.” You mumbled and bowed as you were getting scared at the moment especially when you also notice the other boys behind him.

 

                “Doomed, they’re gangsters.” You helplessly thought

 

                 “I know you are.” You saw this guy smirked and advances to your direction, “But since I don't usually accept apology, I'll just accept a pay off.”  he stopped,  leaving just a few inches a part from you.

                 “Deh?” you tilted your head and curiously asked.

                       “I didn't accepted your apology so that means,” he took another step filling out the distance he just made earlier. You gasped as you could feel the warm clothed-body in front of you, “you still need to say sorry but you could just shrugged it off, I'll just forgive you if and only if............... you come with us.” His deep husky voice was deeply synicng in both side of your ears.

                       “You're not serious Hyung, are you?” one of his friends, Dong woon who behind him asked while sneekiring. He thought that his Hyung, Jun Hyung was just fooling around although he hardly believe he wasn't.

                        “I'm sorry, but I'm in hurry. I already tell you my apogize so be it. I'm leaving!” You acted tough to cover up the nervouseness you have inside and tried to walked pass him but he hold on your wrist,

                         “I'm sorry too but you aren't not going anywhere not until I say so.” he said as he glared at you like digging a holes inside your body. You tried to struggled but he just tightened the grip on your wrist which made you winced.

                         “I could see his interested again,” Hyun seung said sighing at the thought of their leader having interest on a girl, again. Jun Hyung started to drag you while his friend followed behind.

                   They weren't that far enough when they heard an approaching voice coming from the alley in the right corner. “Hitting on an innocent girl again, huh?” the male voice said getting nearer at the spot where you and beast standing. You noticed how the boys around you stiffened at their position as soon as they heard the voice.

 

________________________________________________________________________

Another chapter! ;)

Cameo of BEAST and _______. 

Curious at the new guy? Byung hun?  XD

See! Next chapter soon!