Enough

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

It's been already one month since Tiffany came here at Kim Family.Taeyeon kept treating her with a cold shoulder and the blonde didn't even bothered to say a word to her.She was relieved because she either didn't wanted to see the angry Taeyeon ragging at her.Meanwhile Tiffany and Siwon get very close,Tiffany started to have some enemies, girls at school but the redhead didn't cared because she was only friend with Siwon.Tiffany told Siwon about her and Taeyeon,about her being Taeyeon's stepsister and her parents dead.

Today was Sunday ,a free day with no school at all.

Tiffany woke up at the feeling of someone slowly shaking her shoulder.She opened her eyes and turned ,she rubbed her eyes and waited them to adjust at the brightness in room.There was Mrs.Kim.

''Hey,dear.Today is Sunday,so we wanted to go for a picnic.Come on wake up and prepare.'' Mrs Kim said softly,caressing Tiffany's hair.The redhead nodded slowly before standing to do her daily rutine.After coming from bathroom she took out from wardrobe a pair of white pair converse,a short pair of denim shorts and a white tank top with a pink checkered shirt.She brushed her hair and arranged her bangs before walking downstairs.

Downstairs there was just Mrs and Mr Kim.

''Call Taeyeon here.'' Mrs Kim said to the maid who bowed and walked upstairs.

''GET OUT!'' Taeyeon's voice echoed in the whole house.Mrs Kim sighed before heading to his daughter's room.

''No,I don't want to.Let me sleep.'' Taeyeon's voice was heard again.Tiffany sighed.

''You'll come Kim Taeyeon or I'm not going to let you go out for the rest of the month.'' Mrs Kim threatened.After that was silence.Taeyeon huffed and stomped her way in bathroom.

Mrs Kim then appeared downstairs sighing and shaking her head in disappointment.After her there appeared Taeyeon yawning.She wore a pair of baggy jeans with a pair of black and white sneakers and a white t-shirt writed on it '' Off'' with big bolded letters.Taeyeon observed Tiffany and her pink checkered shirt and just frowned.

 

***

 

They finished putting the things in car and Mr Kim turned the engine on.Right then Taeyeon's phone rang.The blonde picked it up and smiled.Tiffany obviously saw it,the blonde looked indeed beautiful when she smiles.

''Yeah?'' even her voice changed from cold to more softer.

''Right now? I can't...my parents yeah.'' then Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

''Yeah I miss you too.'' the a erted smirk appeared on her face.''To enter inside you.'' she said more like a whisper.Unfortunately only Tiffany heard it.The redhead was shocked and confused by Taeyeon's words.They sounded so dirty and naughty and it wasn't possible to say that to a guy.Only if,Tiffany's eyes widened.

''Bye,Hyuna.'' then Taeyeon canceled the call.She put her headphones of and the music at the maximum volume.Tiffany turned her head and did the same with her earphones.The silence filled the car.Taeyeon suddenly peeked over at the redhead next to her.Her eyes trailed over her body down to her honey thighs ,Taeyeon bit her lip because she couldn't deny the redhead was obviously so hot but still she hated the girl for once again no reason.Tiffany felt some eyes on her and she knew the owner was obviously Taeyeon but she didn't dared to turn her head.Suddenly she sighed in relief when Taeyeon turned, now looking at the window.

After two hours they arrived in a forest,where people come to picnic.There were luxurious cars parked.The place was only for rich people.The Kims,Taeyeon and Tiffany get down.Suddenly Tiffany's phone rang it was Siwon oppa displayed on her screen and Taeyeon saw it,she frowned.

''Ne,hey oppa.'' Tiffany smiled while talking to him

''Hey,Tiffany.Ummm,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter