비 (Rain)

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

Tiffany rolled on bed with her eyes closed.She kept thinking about what happened yesterday,when she finally opened her eyes she looked down at the kitty and smile then she turned her head and her eyes almost popped out when she saw....the pink bear.She sat sat on bed and blinked her eyes multiple times ,trying to see if it's just a dream or it's pure reality.And it was real,she lifted herself from bed and approached the big pink bear.

''How did you came here?'' she grabbed the bear and asked him,but of course a plushie can't talk.Suddenly her eyes formed in crescents shapes,she was smiling from ear to ear before hugging the big plushie in her arms.

''You so fluffy,I'm gonna die!'' she yelled.

Meanwhile,Taeyeon wrinkled her nose hearing a high pitched voice resounding.She covered her head with a pillow and groaned.But then she recognized the voice and threw the pillow away, blinking.A smile crept on her face when she relized it was Tiffany's happy voice,she knew the girl already woke up and saw the bear.

''Well, at least she's happy.'' Taeyeon said and made way to bathroom to make her daily routine.

 

***

 

While eating breakfast,Tiffany couldn't stop smiling like a little kid.She was so happy because her wish was fulfilled.

''TaeTae...'' she called Taeyeon.The blonde turned her head and saw the happy face of Tiffany's ,unconsciously she smiled too.

''Do you know where did that bear appeared?'' Tiffany asked as she cut the pancake in two.

''Hmmm... molla.'' the blonde said and took the syrup and poured some on Tiffany's pancakes.

''Could it be...omg.Could it be Siwon oppa?'' Tiffany suddenly asked.The blonde stopped her tracks and put the syrup down.She was frowning but because of her blonde hair covered a little of her face the redhead couldn't observe.

The maid who was also there smiled weakly thinking about Tiffany's obliviousness.Yes ,she saw Taeyeon with that bear last night but the blonde told the maid to not tell  Tiffany.

''But he didn't won it.'' the redhead then pouted.''But it can be him, right?'' the she asked again.Bearing enough with Tiffany's stupid innocence,Taeyeon stood and wiped .Her mood changed again.

''I'm finished.'' then she grabbed her bag and exited the house.Tiffany finished her breakfast too and followed the blonde.

On their way to school,in car was silence and Tiffany didn't said or asked Taeyeon why she was angry,because when the blonde is angry you have to let her be.

 

***

 

While walking to their class Tiffany become nervous and sad.It's been a long time since Taeyeon avoided her like this and yes it's been 7 months since Tiffany came into Taeyeon's life.

Right now it was in the middle of autumn,the temperature started to decrease,the wind was almost always blowing and it was rare to see the sun.Today most probably it was a rainy day and Taeyeon and Tiffany didn't bring any umbrella with them.

Inside the classroom Tiffany was greteed by Siwon.

''Hey.'' he said and smiled.

''Hey.'' right then the bell rang and the classes started.During the class Tiffany could peek at Taeyeon to see what was the blonde doing.Taeyeon's face was blank and it didn't gave any sign of interest of what was the teacher lecturing.

Like that the class ended.

''Tiffany,can we umm...talk?'' Siwon asked Tiffany,the redhead glanced at Taeyeon and the blonde did the same but it was less than a few seconds.Then Tiffany and Siwon left.Taeyeon sighed and leaned backwards on her chair.The curiosity about what is Siwon going to talk with Tiffany,suddenly bursted.Taeyeon stood and started to follow them from behind but carefully to not gain attention from them.They arrived on the rooftop,but Taeyeon was hiding behind the door,listening to their talking.

''I-I don't know how should I began.'' he stuttered.Tiffany was looking at him waiting for him to talk.

''Tiffany,I-I like you.Go out with me.'' Siwon said.Tiffany's eyes widened and of course Taeyeon was also shocked.The blonde placed her on ,waiting for a answer from Tiffany.

''....'' the was silence.

''O-oppa,I like you too.'' Tiffany said ,Siwon suddenly pulled her into his embrace,not realizing about Taeyeon's presence.Suddenly Siwon saw a shoe,and a little of Taeyeon's skirt.He furrowed his brows.

''What happened?''Tiffany asked.

''Someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter