The beginning

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

 

The black BMW parked in front of a mansion.A redhead girl stepped out from the car,her eyes scanning everything.

''Tiffany.'' a male voice appeard from no-where.She turned her head and smiled at the sight of a tall man in his forties.

''Mr.Kim.'' she bowed politely.Mr.Kim giggled.He held her hand and gave it a lightly sqeeze.Tiffany gave him her beautiful eye-smile.

They entered inside the mansion with three butlers following behind with Tiffany's things in luggages.

''Here I've prepared this room special for you.'' Mr.Kim opened a door,everything inside has the color pink.Pink bed with pink sheets and fluffy pink carpet .She almost teared up at the sight of her new bedroom.Her eyes trailing over everything in room,not leaving a single thing unseen.

''We also enrolled you in Soshi High,where Taeyeon learns.'' Mr.Kim uttered.Tiffany stopped and looked at him,she saw Taeyeon one time but the latter seemed uninterested about everything and just despise everything.She never talked with her,but Tiffany knew she will have to bear with her later.

''Well feel like home or to say your new home.'' Mr.Kim smiled before closing the door and leaving Tiffany in the pink world.

''Whoa,everything it's pink.'' she said smiling from ear to ear.She walked in front of a wardrobe,when she opened it there were lots of clothes also pink ones .The next closet was full with shoes,sneakers,high heels etc.

When she finished seeing everything she just plopped in bed,it was comfortable.

''Mom,dad I hope you both are happy.'' she said ,remembering about her parents death.Suddenly a loud thud was heard from downstairs,startling Tiffany and making her stand.She walked slowly to door and opened it a little.The sound of heavy footsteps were heard.

''Ms.Kim.'' Tiffany heard a maid speaking.The next thing she saw was a certain blonde walking in the room across hers.Tiffany knew by the girl's height that is was Taeyeon.Slamming the door shut in a rough way,the maid stood there a minute before sighing and leaving.Tiffany didn't bothered to get out from this room because she knew if Taeyeon sees her then it's a completely disaster.

***

Tiffany was on her laptop when she heard music,very loud music coming from the next room.It was obviously Taeyeon's room.She tried to put some earphones on and listen to her own music and concentrate on her doings.The music became more louder and Tiffany took her earphones off and sighed.

''Should I tell her to turn the volume down a lil' bit?'' Tiffany asked herself.She then furiously shook her head,she didn't dared to say something to that girl because that can cause her own death.

Downstairs ,Mr.Kim was uncomfortable with the loud music and he couldn't concentrate on his papers.He tried to send the maid but she came back saying Taeyeon didn't even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter