Winter Vacantion

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12

 

The winter vacantion already came.Tiffany stopped seeing Siwon and of course she cut any relation with him.She really liked the guy before dinally realising her true feelings towards Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's parents were in a business trip in China and they aren't going to make it 'till the Christmas Eve.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were cuddling in Taeyeon's bed.

"Tae~ " Tiffany snuggled closer to Taeyeon,burrying her face into the blonde's neck.Taeyeon chuckled at Tiffany's cuteness,she gently Tiffany's silky hair.

"Hmmm?" Taeyeon hummed lazily.

"Your parents aren't going to spend the Christmas with us?" Taeyeon only nodded.

"They always are busy on holidays.I'm already used to be alone,I don't mind though." the blonde didn't realised Tiffany was staring at her the whole time.

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon looked down just to see a teary eyed Tiffany.The blonde lifted herself in worry.

"Fany-ah what's wrong?" Tiffany hugged Taeyeon tight.

"You're lonely." Tiffany sobbed and bit her lip.Taeyeon chuckled and kissed her lover's crown,assuring Tiffany everything was ok.

"Right now I'm not lonely anymore.I'm with you,I have you." she whispered against Tiffany's forehead.

"I love you baby." Taeyeon looked down at her.Their faces were milimeters apart.Tiffany felt the warm breath on her lips.She slowly closed her eyes waiting.Taeyeon came closer making the distance between them less.She tilted her head a little and within a second Tiffany felt the warm and soft feeling of Taeyeon's lips moving on hers.Tiffany slowly responded and wrapped her arms around her lover's neck.Taeyeon's hand moved at Tiffany's waist, her sides.

"Mmnn.." Tiffany moaned when she felt Taeyeon's tongue brushin over her lips wanting for a entrace.She was kinda scared because she never experienced french kiss before.

The hot muscle slid between Tiffany's lips.Tiffany whimpered a little when she felt the intruder in .It didn't last long until their tongues meet.Taeyeon did the whole job because Tiffany was new with such kiss.

Taeyeon's tongue brushed and twirled against Tiffany's,their salivas mixing together.

After 2 minutes they broke apart because the lack of oxygen in their lungs.With their foreheads pressed together ,both breathed heavily.

"Fany-ah..." Taeyeon's hand gently caressed her cheek.The gentleness that Taeyeon showed her made her heart race.Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand and caressed herself with it.

"TaeTae I love you." she kissed Taeyeon's hand making the blonde smile widely.

***

Three more days until the Christmas Eve.Taeyeon and Tiffany decided to go out and buy some groceries and ornaments.They were currently in the mall for the decorations and ornaments.With their hands interwined both entered in the special Christmas shop.Tiffany's eyes were sparkling seeing tons of beautiful ornaments special for Christmas.

''TaeTae,look~'' she pointed at the pink tinsel.Taeyeon smiled weakly seeing everything,it was her first time coming into such a shop.She felt kinda not at her place.

Tiffany immediately observed the drastically change of Taeyeon's mood.The blonde seemed more silent than other times.She slightly sqeezed Taeyeon's hand and the blonde slowly turned at her.

''Sorry,it's just...my first time here.'' Taeyeon spoke shyly rubbing the back of her neck.

''Oh..'' that's every thing that Tiffany can say.She felt sorry for Taeyeon.Because Taeyeon's parents were often very busy with their business they mostly negleced their daughter,probably that's the main reason why Taeyeon changed and choose to the bad way of being.She became so rebel and cold because the lack of attention and the lack of love her parents gave her.They always bought her everything she wanted.She was born and grow up with the silver spoon at .They hired personal nanny to take care of Taeyeon when they were not home.Growing up with such distance from her parents transformed into a thing she never wanted to be.

''Baby...'' Taeyeon snapped back to reality and looked at Tiffany,who was smiling.Tiffany cupped her lover's face and planted a small kiss on her lips.The nervous Taeyeon was slowly fadding.After Tiffany pulled back ,she dragged Taeyeon to start shopping.

Because Taeyeon knew Tiffany was a pink lover ,she let the redhead choose everything she wanted and because of that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter