That Question

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

Tiffany finally took off Taeyeon's shirt but then it was time to take the blonde's pants.Taeyeon observed Tiffany looking down and she understood she needed to take off her pants.Taeyeon ed her pants and pulled the off before handing them to Tiffany.She grabbed it and dashed in Taeyeon's bathroom.Tiffany put the clothes in the laundry basket then she grabbed a towel and returned to Taeyeon.

She sat on bed and started to wipe Taeyeon's torso,her neck,shoulders and hands then more down,until it arrived at Taeyeon's abs.Tiffany looked a little at it.

''Do you work out?'' the redhead asked out of blue.

''Sometimes.'' she replied.Tiffany nodded slowly.Despite her petite body Taeyeon look fine in Tiffany's point of view.The silence filled the room.Tiffany's hands moved down but Taeyeon grabbed them before she could go down.

''I-I should wipe there.'' she grabbed the towel from the redhead's hands and started to wipe from belly to her feet.

''TaeTae..'' Tiffany called.

''Hmm?''

''Who is Hyuna?'' then Taeyeon stopped wiping her body,she never thought Tiffany would ask who's Hyuna,she never told the latter about Hyuna but then it was a flashback when the blonde talked at the phone with Hyuna when they first go on a outing.Taeyeon mentally slapped herself for being stupid,of course she didn't wanted Tiffany to know she's gay.

''A-A friend.'' Taeyeon replied.

''Then what did you mean by ''entering you'' ?'' Tiffany was sometimes clueless,well she's always clueless but now she was smart and it gave headaches to Taeyeon.

''Nothing.Don't ask questions anymore.'' Taeyeon lost her patience.

''TaeTae,are you *bits her lip* gay?'' and here it comes and question Taeyeon was scared to hear from Tiffany's mouth.

''And why do you care ?'' again she mentally slapped herself for answering to Tiffany's question with a question that's the correct answer.

''It's been 7 months since I've came here but ...you never told me.Why?'' 

''Why? because I know it's not normal being gay and it's not my fault I like girls,it came from mother nature so stop asking stupid and annoying questions regarding my ual orientation.It's not normal ok and I'm not proud of it because *bits her lip* you can do mistakes like falling....for the wrong person.'' Taeyeon explained but she mumble the last part.Unfortunately for her ,Tiffany heard it.

''Ok.'' that's all that came from Tiffany's mouth.Taeyeon raised a eyebrow at the redhead.She saw Tiffany looking down while playing with her fingers,the expression was a sad one.

''I-I'm sorry ok,it's just I ...whatever,but don't be sad because of me ,because it hurts me to see you hurt.Fany-ah,here look at me.'' Taeyeon lifted the girl's chin and looked straight in her brown eyes,before giving her dorky smile.Tiffany's expression changed ,her eyes forming into crescents shapes her eye smile melted Taeyeon's heart instantly.

''Thank you,TaeTae.'' Tiffany suddenly hugged Taeyeon,it was surprising and unexpected but Taeyeon hugged the girl back.

''And Hyuna is nothing, just nothing.'' Taeyeon whispered.Unconsciously hearing Taeyeon's words and the warmth of her body made Tiffany's heart.....beat a little more than normal.Tiffany just let it pass.

''Siwon confessed.'' Tiffany said and they broke the hug.Taeyeon's heart stopped beating for a second hearing his name being called.she and God knows how much she hates that guy.

''And I accepted.'' Tiffany bit her lip and looked away waiting for Taeyeon's reaction.

''Come on ,you must be happy what's with that face?'' Taeyeon tried her acting skills to fake a smile but of course it was fake,so fake.

''I'm happy,but I just don't know if it's right.'' of course Tiffany was worried to death about her and Siwon's relationship.

''Fany-ah,listen here.'' Taeyeon grabbed both Tiffany's hands holding them.''If you're happy with him then you should be grateful.You two look good together and...'' just after that Taeyeon realized her words,she let go of Tiffany's hands.Tiffany observed the warm feeling leaving her in the same time as the blonde's hands.

''*cough* d-damn.'' the Taeyeon shivered.Tiffany observed Taeyeon was almost ,she stood and took out a pair of pants and a t-shirt.Taeyeon took then and got dressed.

''Fany-ah *cough* you should do your homework.'' Taeyeon said out of blue.Tiffany raised a eyebrow.

''I'm not going tomorrow to school.'' the redhead said with a blank expression.Taeyeon frowned.

''No you go to school.You have to go to school.'' the blonde didn't accepted a refuse from Tiffany.The redhead sighed in disbelief.

''You can't do nothing,because I'm not going.'' her expression became a serious one.Unknowngly Taeyeon's heart suddenly raced,she didn't know Tiffany cared so much about her.

''TaeTae,I want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter