Happy Christmas?

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14

 

 

The Christmas party came,the only ones in house were Tiffany and Taeyeon.They didn't minded though,because they had each other and that's enough.The dinner went smoothly and Taeyeon couldn't be more happy.

They decorated the Christmas tree.

"Taaee~" Tiffany called cutely while playing with the pink tinsel.Taeyeon stuck her tongue and meronged her.Tiffany pouted and threw the tinsel right in Taeyeon's face.

"Hahaha,Tae you look so good with pink." Taeyeon picked the pink thing and looked at it in disgust.She wanted to throw it back at Tiffany,but she stopped when she saw her girlfriend's beautiful eye smile.With a smile,she then threw it.

"Ok,ok.Enough playing." the blonde announced and picked the star to put it on the top.Tiffany looked at her cute girlfriend ,trying to put it on,but failed miserably.Taeyeon's failed attempts were stressful for the short girl.That was until Tiffany grabbed it and successfully put it on.Taeyeon pouted and frowned cutely,making her girlfriend pinch her cute cheeks.

"You'reee soo cutee!" Taeyeon's frown dissappeared.Even though she was terribly squished by Tiffany's palms,she loved how her girlfriend smiled sweetly at her,showing her breath taking eye smile.Tiffany would make Taeyeon go crazy just by showing her infamous eye smile.Then everything would stop for Taeyeon,and she would only see Tiffany.After they finished decorating,it was gift time.

"TaeTae," Tiffany called.Taeyeon turned her head to see a small box,wrapped with a baby blue ribbon.Taeyeon smiled before grabbing it.She untied the ribbon and opened the small box.Her lips curved up at the sight.It was a Burberry blue watch.

"Do you like it?" Tiffany asked,her eyes big in anticipation.Without saying a word,Taeyeon took out of nowhere a small box as well.But this one was different just judging by it's satin exterior it screamed expensive.Taeyeon smiled and opened it.Tiffany's eyes twinkled at the sight.It was two necklaces.One with a small silver key and the other it was a lock.

"I've bought those for us.For me and you." Tiffany's eyes were getting teary.

Taeyeon placed the box down before taking the lock necklace.She approached the surprised Tiffany with a smile on her face.

"The lock will be yours," she gently moved Tiffany's hair and put the necklace on."as your heart." Taeyeon turned to pick the key necklace and handed it to Tiffany.

"And I'll have the key," Tiffany looked at the silver necklace in her hands and smiled.She placed it around Taeyeon's neck.

"TaeTae," more tears weilled up in Tiffany's eyes.Taeyeon gently wiped the tears away with her thumb.

"Fany-ah,I want to be the one who has the key to your heart." she began explaining."I know I'm not romantic at all and I don't really know-" Taeyeon was suddenly cut off by a pair of lips.Tiffany cupped Taeyeon's face between the palms of her hands and deepened the kiss,leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded.Because of the lack of oxygen,Tiffany pulled away and both were panting.

"Fany-ah," Taeyeon pulled her lover onto a hug and whispered sweetly in her ear."Thank you for everything.I'm so happy." 

Tiffany blushed and broke the hug.The whole house was engulfed in silence.Both gazed in each others' eyes with love and passion.Taeyeon's eyes filled with lust.She wanted Tiffany.Her hand went up and gently caressed Tiffany'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter