Movie

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5

 

After a week.

After a tiring day a school Tiffany decided to watch TV in her room.She kept changing the channels and pressing her thumb on the RC buttons like crazy,nothing was good there but suddenly the door opened revealing a respective blonde.

''Yah,change your room color, it annoys me.'' Tayeeon spoke.Tiffany slowly nodded her head but then she realized Taeyeon was in the room.

''A-anyia,b-but it's my favorite color.'' Tiffany pouted cutely.Taeyeon ruffled her hair in frustration and sat down,while Tiffany was sitting on bed.

''Whatcha doin'?'' the blonde asked seeing the channels kept changing.

''There's nothing good on TV.'' Tiffany sighed,she was obviously bored and right now she couldn't think to see a movie on laptop because the laptop ran out of battery and she probably lost it in house,it was big enough for her to lose it.Taeyeon sighed too.

''Do you want to come and see a movie in my room? I have good ones.'' the blonde spoke.Tiffany's eyes twinkled hearing Taeyeon's words.She nodded her head furiously,well she never entered in the blonde's room so right now it was her first time.Tiffany turned the TV off and they walked to Taeyeon's room.The room was big like Tiffany's ,the walls were painted in blue and there were also posters on them.The bed was also the same as the redhead's but it had blue sheets and then Tiffany observed the plushie green thing on Taeyeon's bed.She furrowed her brows trying to figure out what it was.

''Ooo,peas.'' Tiffany exclaimed pointing at Taeyeon's dookongs.Taeyeon who was busy searching for a DVDs looked at Tiffany.

''Don-'' Taeyeon wanted to say something but Tiffany already plopped on bed and grabbed the plushie.

''Whoa,you sleep with this?'' the redhead asked.Taeyeon didn't responded and took out a DVD.''It's a horror film? If so, then I'm scared of those.'' Tiffany didn't stopped talking making Taeyeon more frustrated.

''Maid!'' the blonde yelled and then the maid appeard.

''Popcorn and coke.Tiffany do you want something else?'' the blonde turned to Tiffany who was thinking.

''Nothing.'' the the maid left.After 10 minutes the maid came back with two bags of popcorn and  2 liters bottle of coke.She placed them down before bowing and leaving.Taeyeon turned the lights off and put the CD onto the DVD player.The movie started and at first it wasn't scary at all, well it wasn't horror but action and violence and sci-fi something Tiffany didn't really liked, but this one was exception because Taeyeon choose it.They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter