Answer

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

Tiffany remembered....this isn't right.They both are girls and she's absolutely straight.She looked down avoiding Taeyeon's eyes.Taeyeon looked at the redhead with pleading eyes,she wanted Tiffany to accept her.

''I love you.'' the blonde uttered.Tiffany bit her lip and pushed Taeyeon away,stepping back.

''I was right after all haha.'' Taeyeon laughted in a mocking tone,but it sounded so painful.Tiffany closed her eyes.

''TaeTae....I don't know.'' the only words that came from Tiffany's mouth.The blonde furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

''You know...it's hard to cage your feelings for me was painful.Do you know how painful was for me to see everytime with that jerk? he don't deserve you Fany-ah.'' Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany's hands.

''I'll only ask you one more time.'' they looked in each others' eyes,the staring was intense.Tiffany could see the pain inside Taeyeon's eyes,the blonde was hurt.

''I'll try and I'll wait for your response.'' Taeyeon leaned closer,the gap between their faces become less than before.Tiffany could feel Taeyeon's hot breath on her lips.Not long after Taeyeon's lips were pressed against hers.The same warm feeling invaded Tiffany's body.Taeyeon's lips moved slowly on Tiffany's but the redhead didn't responded.Tiffany stood there trying to avoid the feeling Taeyeon's lips gave her but in the end she gave up,she started to move her lips on Taeyeon's and the blonde smiled.

After they parted away,they looked in each others' eyes.

"Fany-ah....do you want to be my girlfriend?" Tiffany felt trapped,she decided to listen to her own heart.And so she did.

"Yes,TaeTae." she beamed her beautiful eye smile making Taeyeon blush madly.Taeyeon interwined their hands and started to walk on the already white ground covered with fresh and puffy snow.

"TaeTae what about your parents?" Tiffany suddenly broke the silence.Taeyeon took a deep breath before answering.

"For now let's keep it a secret." Tiffany slowly nodded.

"Gomawo." Taeyeon stopped walking and faced Tiffany.

"For?" she asked the redhead.

"For everything you did for me." Tiffany slightly tightened the grip on Taeyeon's hand.

"Fany-ah I love you."it had the same effect.Tiffany's heart was racing rapidily.

-----------------------

Taeyeon opened the main door and stepped inside the house while holding into Tiffany's hand.They both silently walked in Taeyeon's room.

"Let's sleep together." Tiffany widened her eyes and her cheeks tinted pink.Taeyeon observed and came closer ruffling Tiffany's hair like she was a little kid.

"Don't think too erted." Taeyeon chuckled and Tiffany lowed her head in embarrassement.The blonde made way to her wardrobe and took out a baby blue long t-shirt and shorts.She made way back to Tifdany and gave them to her.

"For what are those?" Tiffany asked ,clueless.Taeyeon sat on bed anx her face came closer to Tiffany's .The redhead blusbed madly and tried to look away.

"T-TaeTa-"

"I need your fragrance..." Tiffany felt Taeyeon's hot breath fanning her cheek.She stopped the blondd from coming any closer by placing her hand on Taeyeon's chest.

"Tae..." Tiffany pleaded.Taeyeon stopped and chuckled bef going to change in her night outfit.Tiffany remained in bed still holding the clothes Taeyeon gave her.After 10 minutes Taeyeon came out from bathroom and plopped on bed.

"Go change." Tiffany snapped back to reality and dashed in bathroom.While Tiffany was in bathroom the blonde couldn't stop smiling like a totally freak.When the redhead came out Taeyeon blusbed seeing how cute Tiffany looked in that t-shirt.

"Aish so cute." Taeyeon beamed and smiled widely.Tiffany slowly walked to bed and lied down.

Taeyeon turnded the ligbt off and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's wait pulling the girl closer.

"Night Fany-ah." Taeyeon leaned and kissed lovingly Tiffany's forehead.

"Night TaeTae." and both fell asleep.

Next morning Tiffany woke up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter