New school

My Rebel ''Sister''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

A new morning bring a new day.Tiffany's eyes opened,she checked the surroundings and knew she wasn't home anymore.She stood and made way to bathroom ,her eyes widened as she remembered this was the first day at the new school.She did her daily routine before opening the closet so see the school's uniform.A white shirt,a red skirt and a red tie.She wondered why red and not pink.She shook her head and put the uniform on,the skirt was a little too short and the shirt tight showing her curves.Tiffany brushing her hair and comb it in a ponytail.She smiled proudly in the mirror seeing herself and how good the uniform looked on her.Before finishing ,she put on a grey cardigan to make the outfit complete.She grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.

The next thing when she wanted to exit her room,was ...Taeyeon walking out from her room.The girl's uniform was a completely mess besides her.Tiffany eyed the blonde from head to toe.Her skirt was short and the shirt was almost ed fully.

''What are you staring at?'' Tiffany snapped back to reality when she heard Taeyeon's cold voice.The blonde eyed her in disgust before leaving.Tiffany sighed and walked downstairs.

While eating breakfast there was silence.Tiffany observed Mr. and Mrs. Kim weren't home so she asked the maid.The maid said they were at work.

''Mrs. and Mr.Kim said Tiffany should go with you.'' the maid bowed and uttered.Taeyeon munched on her pancake before standing and grabbed her bag heading to the main door.Tiffany didn't wanted to bother the latter but she didn't know where the school was.

 

***

 

Fortunately Tiffany finally arrived at school because the maid informed her where she should go.She was kinda sad because Taeyeon was obviously hating her,but she still wanted to know why and what she did wrong to her.Well the answers for those questions can only come from Taeyeon's mouth but how could she find the answers when Taeyeon is not saying a word to her.

The teacher told Tiffany to wait until she told her to come.

Meanwhile Taeyeon was busy listening music and not caring about the bunch of girls that surrounded her.Even the boys were envious of her but why,yes she's obviously not straight but she didn't flirt with any of them and she can swear they don't know about her ual orientation.

''Taeyeon ~''a girl called Taeyeon.The blonde turned and just saw a aegyo that almost made her puke.She just turned her head now only listening to music.

''Hello,students.'' the math teacher Mrs.Park came in.''Today we have a new student,please come in Tiffany-shi.'' Taeyeon didn't heard anything the teacher said because both of the earphones were plugged in her ears.

Before stepping inside Tiffany breathed in and out.The students were amazed by her beauty and long red hair.

''Hi,my name is Tiffany Hwang nice to meet you.'' she introduced herself before beaming her eye-smile to the other colleagues.

''Dae,Tiffany-shi please sit next to Taeyeon-shi.'' hearing the name Taeyeon ,Tiffany suddenly saw a certain blonde with her eyes closed and listening music.She gulped her own saliva before waling to the spot next to Taeyeon.She was so scared about what's going to happen next or what is Taeyeon going to do to her.Suddenly Tiffany felt something poking her from behind ,she turned and saw a dark haired guy from just looking at him he was handsome.Tiffany smiled.

''Hi,I'm Siwon,Choi Siwon.'' he showed his hand for a handshake and Tiffany gladly accepted it.

''Tiffany,Tiffany Hwang.'' she said back.Siwon chuckled before saying.'' I know already.'' 

Taeyeon opened slightly her left eye peeking at the figure next to her seat.It was Tiffany,a frown appeard on her face.She pulled out her earphones and observed Tiffany talking with....Siwon.Taeyeon was boiling in anger seeing that guy,she hated him for no reason probably just like how she hated Tiffany.Well she didn't have anything perso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter