Chapter 9

Your Love, My Life

Pie rallies the idea in her mind all throughout the day. This is not real.. god.. this could not be real.. 

Yam clears , "Pie."

"Huh?"

"Okay, stop. Stop your thoughts for a minute and talk to me. What is happening with you?"

Pie breathes out the exasperation.. "I.. I don't know Yam."

"This is not about Kim right?"

Pie pauses. "Oh shoot, this is indeed about Kim.. What did she do to you Pie?"

Pie shook her head and released another deep breaths. "Yam.. Have you been inlove to someone before?"

Yam processed the thought and smiled.. "Oh my god.. You are inlove.."

"No, no, no. That's not it.. err.. It's.. ugh. Just answer the question Yam."

Yam smiled, "Nope, never did."

"I see.. I wonder how that really felt."

"Wait, I'm confused."

"Yam.. Kim told me.. S-She loves me."

Yam widened her eyes in shock and tried to composed herself, "Oh my god! How? When?! Oh my god Pie!" She hugged her.

"Yesterday. It's just.. It's weird. Everything happened so fast that I couldn't even remember how I was able to go home."

"What? How did that happen?"

"I don't know. She told me she loves me and then.. then.." Pie pauses as she remember the kiss they shared. "We kind of.. k-kiss.."

Yam shouted for joy and giggles as she held Pie's hands and circle around like crazy. "I don't know why but I am so happy for both of you Pie.. oh my god.. this is crazy.."

Pie giggles, "I know. Do you think this is normal?"

Yam smiled, "Of course. Why do you think it's not? Don't you feel the same way?"

"I.. I'm not sure.. I haven't really name the feeling.. This is something new to me."

Yam smiled, "Well, do you feel like missing her? Wanting to see her every single day?"

"I.. I think so. Yes."

"Do you feel jelous whenever you see her being flirted with?"

Pie raised an eyebrow, "I haven't seen her being flirted by someone."

Yam clears , "Now you will. Look."

Pie turns her head and saw Jane talking to Kim with hands curled around at Kim's arm.

Pie frowns. "They're just talking."

"Uhuh.. Kim is talking but Jane does not look like it.."

"Ugh. Let's go home." Pie walked towards Kim and Jane while Yam follows giggling.

"Pie.." Kim smiled.

"Aren't you going home yet Kim?" Pie asked without returning the smile.

"Uh oh." Yam giggles.

"Uhm.. I actually am. Just waiting for you."

"And busy with Jane?"

"Pie, what do you mean? Don't think Kim is courting me.. we.. we are not there yet." Jane giggles.

"Oh, not there yet huh? Guess I'll leave you two alone then." Pie walks out.

"Pie.. wait." Kim immediately held her hand as she followed. "Is something wrong?"

Pie stopped, "Nothing."

Kim smiled, "Pie.. tell me."

"Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend huh? I am going home. Yam come on."

"P-Pie.. I think you should talk.." 

Pie pauses as she looked at Kim and realized her eyes had turned to green. "K-Kim."

"I should go Pie. See you tomorrow." Yam bid goodbye and walks out.

"Pie.. Tell me. What's wrong?"

Crap! Is she mad? Her eyes.. How did it turn to be so scary.. yet so beautiful.. ugh. What's wrong with me!

"Nothing Kim. I.. I'm sorry for how I acted earlier. I am just tired for not getting enough sleep last night."

"I love you Pie. Will that be enough for you to trust me?"

"What?"

"I know you were jealous and I can see that in your eyes. But I'd like you to trust me on this."

"I.. I'm not jealous. Of course not."

Kim pauses, then smiled. "Okay, I'll take you home, come on." She held her hand.

"How did you know?" Pie asked as they walked home.

Kim smiled, "Really, you asked that?"

Pie shook her head. Shoot! I'm asking a vampire.

Kim giggles, "I haven't heard a love back from you, but your actions are enough for me to feel that you care for me."

"I care for you Kim." There, I said it.

"I know Pie.."

"Can.. can you come over tonight?" Pie, what? Too late to take that back!

Kim smiled. "I can. Is that an invitation?"

Pie clears . "Y-Yes.."

"Then I will be there." 

9 PM.

"Hi!"

"Crap! Kim!" Pie covers her face with her pillow.

Kim giggles, "I'm sorry. Are you alright?" She asked as she sat beside Pie. "I came in using your invitation."

"I thought so too. But I was hoping you could use a knock in our front door in a much earlier time."

"Wait, what? Are you planning to introduce me to your parents?" Kim giggles.

Pie smiled, "Yes, and to invite you to dinner, of course."

"I dont think I'm ready for that.. It's too early."

 Pie pauses, "Really?" And realized Kim was teasing, "Crazy! Not introduce you as my girlfriend but as a new student in town!"

Kim giggles, "Girlfriend?"

Pie punches Kim, "Stop."

Kim giggles again and held her hand. "On a serious note, why did you invite me here? Do you need to tell me something?"

"I.. I just want to see you before I go to sleep."

"Me too. Do you want me to sing you a lullaby?"

Pie smiled, "You do that for me?"

"I can do more for you Pie." 

Kim.. You brought a weird feeling inside me.. I feel happy when you are around.. I miss you when you are not.. I care and.. love you..

"I love you Pie."

"I.. I love you too Kim.."

Kim smiled and kiss her.. that she returned passionately.. "Hmm.." Pie moans as Kim's hands went through her back.. She kissed harder.. deeper.. "K-Kim.." She chased her breaths.. 

"Tell me to stop Pie.." Kim begs as she continues..

No.. Please don't stop Kim.. "Please.."

"Please what Pie.."

"Dont."

Kim's eyes turned green and Pie closed her eyes when Kim reached to kiss her neck.. "Kim.."

"Hmm.."

Pie turned to face Kim and saw her red eyes intensely locked to hers. "K-Kim.. Are you okay?"

Kim smiled and shook her head, "Yes, but I think I should go now." Pie held her hand as she's about to get up. "What's the matter Kim?"

She sighs, "I'm changing. You smell so good and I don't want to hurt you Pie.."

She released Pie's hands and stood up. "How can I help?"

Kim smiled dryly, "You cant. This is a hungry me and I need to feed. You cant help that. But you need to help yourself for me."

"How?"

"By staying away whenever you see these eyes.."

The red scary but beautiful eyes.. I never seen such red eyes perfect to someone.. "Does that mean you need to feed?"

"Yes. And I must go now Pie.. I'm sorry."

"Wait, Kim."

"What is it Pie?"

Pie walked towards Kim and embraced her tightly.. "Pie.. What.."

"Feed, Kim.."

Kim pauses, "I.. I can't.. I will go now Pie.."

Pie refused to let go. "Tell me why you can't."

"Because I don't want to hurt you Pie.."

"You know that will not convince me."

Kim sighs, "Because I will get back to you over and over to feed and I don't want you to be my constant meal."

Pie smiled, "I figured. But what's wrong with that? So long as I don't die right?"

"That depends on how strong you are, physically. Feeding a royal blood is not like a simple steak and asparagus Pie."

Pie moved closer and landed a kiss on Kim's lips, "I'm ready.."

"No, you're not. Pie, rest now.."

Kim.. Don't leave.. "You were never a vegetarian.. I saw how you look at me and felt your urge to drink my blood whenever you.. kiss me.. or be near me.."

Kim sighs, "Yes, that's true."

Pie smiled and wrap her arms again to Kim. "Then I am yours.."

"Oh Pie.." Pie closed her eyes as Kim started kissing her again and reached her neck to feed..

Kim.. I know now what love is.. Tonight, I have finally given everything to you, for you..