Chapter 7

Your Love, My Life

Kim smiled and offered her a hand. "Come with me, I will show you something."

Pie, still recovering from shock, took Kim's hand and walked with her through the back door she never saw before. 

"Where are we going?" Pie asked.

"You'll see." Kim continues to walk while holding Pie on her left hand. "I hope you still have enough strength in you."

"W-What do you mean?"

Kim smiled, "Because I will show you my world and I don't want you to be scared."

Pie panicked, "W-wait, wait.. your.. your vampire world? You will bring me to your world full of.. v-vampires?"

Kim paused, and sigh. "Pie, I am sorry. I know all of this is new to you and that this situation scares you." 

"Right." Pie, teary eyed and shaky hands said. She let go of Kim's hands and hugged herself for comfort. 

Kim shift her body near to Pie and embraced her instead. Unable to contain her fear and mixed emotions, Pie cried in silent.

"Pie.. I am here. Nobody can touch you, nor harm you. They will have to go through me first."

"I.. I thought you would rather protect me than bring me there yourself like a meal to your family."

Kim laugh and face her on eye level, "Silly girl.. Look at me." 

"I will bring you to my world, the world where nobody has ever been to, even any of my family. I would show you everything you would like and need to know about me, and us vampires in general."

Pie locked her eyes to Kim before releasing a sigh of relief. "You are a vegetarian right?"

Kim once again burst into laughters and gave Pie a quick kiss on the lips. "I am so inlove with you."

Pie's eyes widened for another revelation. Oh god.. when will these surprises stop? "Y-you're.. inlove with me?"

Kim smiled and held both her hands, "Yes, I am inlove with you the very first time I saw you in the woods."

Crap! She's inlove with me! A vampire! Wait, is this possible? "Kim.."

"Hmm?" Kim asked while continues to walk.

"Err.." Pie clears . "How.. how did that happen? I mean, a vampire.. like you."

"Falls inlove with a mortal like you?" Kim smiled. "I am meant to love and protect you, I guess. We vampires, the pure blood ones, were born with a destined person to love and protect, be it either one of our own or a mortal - which is a rare thing to happen." 

"So, you believe you are destined to protect and.. love me?"

"Yes.. even it will cause me my life.""

"No! I will not let that happen to you."

Kim smiled. "Do you also feel you are destined to love me?"

Pie blushes.. "I.. I don't know.. but you are my friend and you are special to me, if you say you would protect me then I would do everything to protect you in return."

Kim paused. "You can do that."

"How?" Pie surprisingly asked.

"By not telling others about me, and all of the things you would see in this room.." Kim opened a door just behind the bush in the middle of the woods and Pie dropped her jaw open seeing the paintings.. coffins.. and a dark red room with a big television that shows documentaries on Kim's family.

"Is that your.. parents?"

"Yes, and that's me.. hidden in the coffin before my parents got killed."

"By humans?"

"Yes. I am the last of my kind."

Pie cried out of shock and pity. "I.. I don't know what to say.."

Kim smiled, "You don't have to say anything.. humanity can be cruel sometimes.. the reason why we have council policies that works on your government to protect us from the bad ones of your kind, and to protect humans from the bad ones of our kind.." 

"There are bad ones of your kind?"

"Yes, the lower class vampires. They were created to kill."

Pie sighs, "Like monsters."

"They were created even before the royal family were killed, to spread and create an army against vampire killing by humans. But they turned out to be trouble. So we had to isolate them and prevent to see people that they would surely just eat or kill in instant."

"How.. are you going to survive?"

Kim released a naughty smile. "By not eating you?"

Pie blushes and snapped the nasty thought, "Right, you're a vegetarian." Kim laughs.

"Kim.. I'm sorry on how I reacted earlier.. I was just --"

"It's normal and I understand. Like I said, this is all new to you and I had the impression you'd be scared at first so I had to be really straightforward."

"Kim.." 

"Pie.."

"Thank you, for trusting me."

"Of course, beautiful."

Pie face glows as she remembers the endearment. "So it was really you."

Kim giggles, "What?"

"The one staring at me in my bedroom while I go to sleep and from where those cards come from.."

Kim smiled sheepishly and walked closer to Pie to face her, "Yes, it was me. And it will always be me, cause I am here and I will be with you always.."

Pie blushes as she felt Kim's fingers run through her face.. She closed her eyes.. "Hmm.."

"Pie, open your eyes.."

Beautiful.. Dark brown eyes.. Kim.. "Kiss me Kim.." Oh my god Kim.. I am so drowned with emotions right now and it felt really good.. 

Pie closed her eyes again when Kim's lips landed on her lips.. She kissed her back.. passionately.. with urge.. with lust.. Oh Kim.. 

"Kim!" Pie opened her eyes, sweating, burning, and then recognized the familiar place. Her bedroom. "What the hell?!"