Chapter 4

Your Love, My Life

"Pie hurriedly walked towards Kim as she see her dropped off from the car. "Kim!"

 

Kim smiled as she see her. "Good morning beautiful.. How's your weekend?"

 

She gasped. Good heavens.. That smile. She shook her head. "Uhm, g-good.. I have to ask you something, actually.."

 

Kim walked to her. "Sure.. What is it?"

 

She controls the urge to step backward as she moved closer. "Uh.. Hmm.. H-Have you.. Err.."

 

Kim raised an eyebrow without taking off the smile. "Is something wrong?"

 

Yes! Please stop smiling or I can't stay mad at you stalking into my room! She shook her head again. "A-Actually.."

 

"..have you been into my room?" There, she said it.

 

Kim widens her smile. "Do you want me to?"

 

She blushed. Gaah! I'm gonna die! "N-No.. Kim. I.. I found a letter in my drawer and.."

 

"And?" Kim moved closer like they are now just 2 inches away she could smell her hair. She held her breath. God.. What on earth are you doing to me Kim..

 

She took a step backward. Kim giggles. "What's wrong Pie?"

 

"I.. I was thinking.. If you've been into my room, or if you were the one.. who wrote me that letter."

 

Kim smiled. "Why would you think it's me?"

 

"Because.. Err. You're just the only one here who's used to call me.. B-Beautiful."

 

"No kidding? Really?" She looked surprised.

 

"Yes.. Honestly."

 

"What's happening with the folks around here.. Are they blind? You are absurdly beautiful.."

 

She blushed. Again. "T-Thanks Kim.. But.. Please.."

 

Kim crossed her arms and smiled. "Please what?"

 

"You don't have to say it.. out loud." She avoids her eyes.

 

"Hahaha come on.. Don't be shy. I'm sorry if that's making you feel uneasy.. I just can't.." She moved closer. "..resist you."

 

Pie swallowed. Come on feet, walk! Kim's face moved closer and sniff her. She raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?"

 

Kim smiled. "You do smell good Pie.."

 

"W-Why are you sniffing me?"

 

She giggles. "Because you smell good."

 

"But I don't wear perfume."

 

Kim smiled and smudge her hair. "Hey! We still have a thing called school you know.." She complains as she tries to fix her hair.

 

Kim giggles. "Let's get inside then.."

 

"Right." She started walking fast.

 

Kim giggles. "I noticed you're in a hurry lady."

 

She smiled. Lady.. "We're late you know."

 

"We just had like a 5 minutes talk.."

 

"Doesn't matter, we're still late. Come on hurry."

 

The bell rang as they get into their classroom.

 

"See? We're not late." Kim throw her a smirk as she passed through her.

 

Yam smiled. "What was that for?"

 

She blushed. "What?"

 

"That."

 

"The smirking and smiling? Aw, you know she loves doing that."

 

"Yeah I know now, from you. Since when did you two get this close?" She teases

 

"Oh please stop whatever you think it is you're thinking." She tries to ignore

 

Yam giggles. "You could be a cute couple you know."

 

She widens her eyes as she covers Yam's mouth. "Gee! She's still a girl Yam!" She whispers

 

Yam giggles harder. "Hahaha I know.. Relax I was just teasing you.."

 

She released a sigh as their teacher gets in.

 

"Pssst." Yam calls her attention again

 

"What?"

 

"You know you're blushing when I said you could be a cute couple."

 

She darted her a narrow look. "Shut.. up." and Yam giggles again.

 

Meanwhile at the mansion..

 

"Penny for your thoughts?"

 

Bai smiled as Van's approaching. "Hey."

 

"Hey yourself. You're not here."

 

She smiled. "Yeah.. Just thinking."

 

"About Kim?" He sat beside her

 

"Yes, actually. I'm worried about her."

 

"Because she's falling into that girl?"

 

She widened her eyes in surprised. "She told you that?"

 

He chuckles. "No. I felt it. You should know better, you're like sisters."

 

"I haven't thought about that. She's not that type."

 

"You mean, liking women?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Come on.. She doesn't even like me. And we're like getting married soon."

 

She sighs. "Van, she's just not into you. Doesn't mean she likes women. Or that girl, specifically."

 

"Hahaha! Fine! I'll take that. Do me a favor please?"

 

"What?"

 

"Help me."

 

"For Kim? No way."

 

"Come on Bai.."

 

"What else do you want Van?"

 

"She will not marry me. I have the feeling."

 

"Is that what she told you?"

 

"No, but you know how she thinks. She could be really tricky."

 

"Yes she is. But you have to trust her."

 

He pauses.. and released a huge sigh.

 

"What was that for?"

 

He faked a smile. "I really like her Bai.."

 

Bai pauses and released a sigh.. You are not alone Van.

 

"What was that for?" Van giggles as he returned the question

 

"It means I can't help you Van. Excuse me, I have a meeting with the council.."

 

"Sure.. But hey, just in case you change your mind.. I would really appreciate it."

 

Bai smiled and heads to the main door.

 

5 minutes to bell and she's starting to feel nauseated again. You're stupid Pie! How come you forgot to confirm it to her!

 

She anxiously flips on and off her pen as their teacher called her name out. "What do you think Ms Manaying?"

 

"Uh, huh?" She immediately stood up searching

 

Normal chemical reaction.. 

 

"Uhm, It-it's a normal chemical reaction Ma'am.." 

 

"That's right.." She felt her knees shaking as she slowly sat back in her chair.. Was that Kim's voice I heard? Oh god.. I must have gone crazy..

 

"Let's go Pie." Yam woke her thoughts, didn't realize the bell has just stopped ringing

 

"Are you okay?" Yam asked as she appeared clueless

 

"Y-Yeah.. I was.. I was just tired maybe."

 

"Yeah you looked like it. Have you been studying hard? You need to rest sometimes.."

 

"No.. Not really. Haven't read the chapter for todays discussion actually.."

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Yeah, is it hard to believe that I dont study sometimes?" She smiled

 

"Not really. Hahaha. But you're really smart to get the right answer for Mrs. Wiz earlier.."

 

"What answer?"

 

"The normal chemical reaction stuff.. Gosh, I didn't know that to think I read the chapter last night."

 

She pauses. What is happening to me.. Crap. Kim!

 

"Yam where is she?" Pie hurriedly walked through the door looking for Kim

 

"What? Who?"

 

"Kim.. Has she gone home?"

 

"Y-Yeah, I guess.. We were the last students who came out of the classroom Pie."

 

"Oh shoot.." She tapped her forhead as they slowly walked to the gate

 

"Why? What's the matter? That look really makes me worried Pie.. What the hell is going on with you. You seemed not being into yourself today."

 

"I'm sorry Yam.. I just.." She sighs. "I've been having bad dreams these past few days." I don't even know why I'm lying to you now..

 

"Oh my.. What is it about? You have to get a check up Pie.. My mom used to tell me about having a bad dreams comes from an illness you don't actually notice.."

 

She smiled. "Nahh don't worry about me.. I'll be okay. It's just bad dreams. Let's go home.."

 

"Yeah we should so you could get plenty of rest.. Beauty rest I should say." Yam teases

 

"And what is that for?"

 

"Aw, you know.."

 

"You!" .. Yam ran as fast as she can while she tries to get her. "Come back here!"

 

"Hahaha you got a crush on her!" Yam teases again

 

"Ssshhh!" She giggles and covers as they reach her house. "Now go away before my parents could hear your insanity!"

 

"Hahaha look who's talking? You're the one who's insanely falling for --"

 

"I said go away Yam!" She throw her a book as Yam tried to avoid it and run giggling

 

"Hahahaha. Alright alright! See you tomorrow Pie!"

 

Pie giggles as Yam walked away. "Crazy.."

 

"Who's crazy Pie?" Her mom asked as she faced their main door

 

She smiled. "Uh, hi mom.. Sorry about that. It was Yam. She could really be a tease sometimes."

 

"Oh, okay.. She should have stayed for dinner. I cooked special recipe tonight."

 

"Hmmm.. I'm hungry now. I'll invite her next time mom.."

 

"Go get yourself a shower then let's eat.. Your dad's on his way home."

 

"Okay mom.." She smiled as she walked upstairs

 

"Uh!" She gasped in surprise as if someone just went outside her window as soon as she opened her bedroom door.

 

She ran to look for it but couldn't see a thing. What was that?

 

She noticed another card in her study desk. 

 

You should pay more attention to class beautiful. Sweetdreams.

 

What.. the.. hell.. is.. she?