Chapter 2

Your Love, My Life

"Have you seen Pie?"

 

"She's at the rooftop Yam. I saw her heading that way few minutes ago."

 

"Thanks." 

 

"Hey there!"

 

Pie smiled. "Cooking class done?"

 

"Yep. You should have drop by and have a free taste of my cake."

 

"You should have told me beforehand."

 

Yam giggles. "I forgot. What are you doing here and what's with the camera? I noticed you've been bringing it along with you for the past few days."

 

"Nahh.. Just taking views."

 

Yam smiled. "Let me see if you've got the talent."

 

"Here.."

 

Yam shuts as she scanned the pictures. "Geez Pie.. When did you take these pictures of the mansion?"

 

"Hmm.. The other night.."

 

Yam looked horrified. 

 

"What is it Yam?"

 

"You were hanging around the mansion at night? I warned you about that already!"

 

Pie giggles. "Haha Geez, you're scary.. Look at me, I'm fine. See? The mansion is a perfect view. And.. I'm kind of expecting to see someone in the picture."

 

"Someone? Who? The one you told me you saw the other night when you fell asleep in the library?"

 

Pie blushed "Of course not! A-Anyone from that school.. I.. I'm just wondering how they survived studying at night, what they do, how they socialize etcetera.."

 

"Pie.. You're my friend. Please. Take this advice for once. Do not stay late around the campus."

 

"Ugh. Yam you're so traditional. Geez.. It's not like there's a monster roaming at night that might see and eat me."

 

Yam faces her. "We can never tell who or what kind of people that mansion have Pie. They might be dangerous as what the elders here say."

 

She smiled. "I'd like to prove they're wrong."

 

Yam pauses and released a huge sigh. "You're as stubborn as my cat. What if they're right?"

 

"Then I'll be sorry.."

 

She sighs again. "I just can't let you do these stuffs alone."

 

Pie widened her smile. "You'd like to join me in this mission then?"

 

"Yes, BUT."

 

"But?"

 

"We'll take the pictures and all before 6 o'clock. Not later than that. We'll go home together. Let's do this for a month, just to feed your curiousity."

 

She giggles. "Not later than 7 o'clock instead? 6 o'clock is just too early. Remember the girl I told you I saw nights ago? I bet she's heading to the mansion for her class and that was already 8 o'clock. My theory is they start their classes around 8 pm."

 

"Gosh Pie.. You and your theories. Okay, not later than 7'oclock then. Just for a month okay?"

 

Pie smiled. "Deal."

 

"If we don't see anything or prove nothing let's stop this crazy things we're planning to do."

 

She nods. "Fine with me. Let's start tonight?"

 

"Geez Pie, tomorrow will you? Not tonight, I haven't told my parents I'll be late. They'll be worried."

 

She giggles. "Alright, tomorrow then."

 

"Girls! Girls!" Jane from the back calls heading their direction

 

"Hi Jane, what's with the rush?" Yam asked

 

Jane smiled. "We have a new classmate. They said she's been studying abroad and their family just moved in here."

 

Pie giggles "You seemed so happy about it.."

 

Jane blushed. "She's really beautiful.. You should have seen her."

 

"Beautiful than Pie?" Yam teases

 

"Well.. They're both beautiful in different ways. She looks like a boy at first, but she still has the feminine side so people figured out she's a girl."

 

She felt her heart trembles. This could not be possible.. Yam looked at her as if she reads her mind.

 

Pie forced a smile. "What does she look like Jane?"

 

"Hmm.. She's about 5'6 or 5'7 tall, geez, her skin.. like a creamed milk.. pale yet baby-ish.. Never seen such beauty before.. She's more like handsome.. those lips.. and her eyes.. her tantalizing brown eyes.." Jane sighs as she describes in a daydreaming manner

 

Yam smiled. "I guess we should just go now Pie and find out."

 

Pie nods and nervously took her camera. This time.. I'm gonna have one to keep. Wait.. What am I thinking? She shook her head. 

 

"Are you okay Pie?" Yam asked as they walked down the stairs

 

"Y-Yes.."

 

"What are you thinking?" Yam almost whispers.

 

She smiled. "You know you don't really have to ask."

 

Yam giggles. "Yeah I know."

 

"What is it?" Jane asked at their back

 

"Uh, nothing Jane. Where she at?"

 

"I guess she's at the principal.. Everybody were like in hurricane seeing her so the lady asked to discuss inside the office."

 

"Lady?"

 

"Yes, she is very beautiful too.. and she's as flawless as.. Wait a minute, yeah.. I wonder if they are sisters? They do have the same skin beauty.. and their eyes.." She sighs

 

Pie looked at Yam having the same thoughts. They rushed to the hallway just few meters away from the Principal's office.

 

Yam smiled. "This never happened when Pie transferred here."

 

She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

 

"She's saying that when you transferred here, boys were waiting for you to get out from that office.. Now another girl transferree, its weird the hallway are flooded with girls."

 

"So?"

 

"So she must be something."

 

She smiled. "Let's wait so we find out why."

 

A minute later the crowd in the hallway were starting to yell trying to get closer through the door.

 

Yam grasp her arm. "Come on."

 

She reluctantly followed til finally reached the crowd. 

 

"Look, it's Pie.." Says one of the students

 

She smiled. "Hello girls.. What do we have here?"

 

"A new transferree Pie.. She's very charming.. She's with her sister. They both looked really stunning!"

 

"Stunning eh? I've heard she's studying abroad. Why come here in the province?"

 

Yam giggles. "Maybe she just needed a new kind of environment Pie.."

 

Pie rolled her eyes. "Or maybe she needed a place to have fun."

 

"Fun indeed." Kim smiled as she opened the door and look straight into her eyes. The girls became in loud.

 

Pie pauses and locked her eyes into her. Dear heart, can you please calm down? You're obviously nervous you know.. Crap. She avoided her eyes and walked away.. Walk faster Pie..

 

"Pie!" Yam calls behind her.

 

She stops and looked back. Yam exhales. "Why'd you leave me there? The girls went crazy. Whoo!"

 

She forced a smile. "Im sorry Yam.. I.."

 

"You what?"

 

She blushed. Yam grins. "Gosh! You're blushing.. YOU.. LIKE HER." She pointed out a finger

 

Pie covers . "Ssh! Nonsense. What are you talking about Yam? Liking the same girl is not possible for me. I.. I just.. Hmm, I got embarrassed. Because she heard me talking about her."

 

Yam suspiciously stared at her. "Is that so?"

 

"Yes. So, let's go." She walked continuously

 

"Pie.." Yam calls again

 

"What?"

 

Yam smiled teasingly. "We still have a class.."

 

"Aw.. Yeah.." She heads to the right hall

 

"Pie.."

 

"Yam what??"

 

She burst into laughs. "Geez. Relax. Our classroom is in the left building. Why do you have to be so cruel? Hahaha"

 

"Uh! Yeah.. S-Sorry. Let's go." Pie walks faster than usual to hide her red face. Yam giggles and follows.

 

"Yam have you seen my camera? I really thought I brought it with me minutes ago." Pie asked as they sat on their chairs

 

"Nope.. Yeah I noticed it in your hand a while ago while we're at the hallway."

 

She hissed and scanned her bag. "Ugh! Now where did I put that?" 

 

"Are you looking for this?" Kim smiled handing her the camera

 

Then again, their eyes locked. Yam clears .

 

"Pie, she has your camera.."

 

"Uh! Y-Yeah. W-where did you find it?" She took the cam from her hand. She's cold..

 

Kim smiled. "You dropped it in the hallway earlier. I figured out its yours."

 

"Ah.. T-Thanks.."

 

"You're welcome." Kim smiled and sat just behind her

 

Yam giggles. "She really is a beauty.."

 

Pie narrowed her eyes on her. Shut up Yam.. and she giggles again.