A LETTER BROUGHT BY THE WIND FROM KRIS

EXO LOVE LETTERS
It was a windy day and you walked your Oppa's dog while he is busy watching anime at home.
You just hate staying at home, you always want to wonder off around with friends. Maybe you are the adventurous child.
Since your friends are busy, you are left to walk the dog. Your Oppa owned a pug and he was so eager to go out. Pulling you with its cute puppy strength.
You decide to head to the park, there will be lots of people there.
While walking and trying to pull the dog so you could go to the park fast a piece of paper blinded you at the moment.
"What the heck?!" You said annoyingly while taking it off your face.
The dog let out a mocking squel which made you roll your eyes.
 
It is very windy in Seoul today, I enjoyed it somehow.
How about in Canada? I miss you already. I know we are having troubles now.
But I want us to work this out. 
I know you believe that long distance relationship doesn't work. 
Well let's be the first, we are the first couple to have a successful long distance relationship.
 
You were drown to read the letter you didn't notice this guy bumping you by the shoulder.
"OMG~ Slow down your horses Mister."
He was running but still manage to shift his head to you.
You tucked some lose hair to your ear, the wind is freely giving you a new look
The guy who was running went back to you. His height towering over you. Made you lift your head to start a conversation with him.
 
"Can I have that back?" he asked looking down at the paper that you are holding.
"Is this yours?" You throw back a question. "I'm sorry I've read this letter, it was brought by the wind and covers my eyes."
He slightly bows. "I'm sorry about that but it's not a letter," he clears out. "I was just jotting words while talking to my girlfriend on the phone in case I went missing on what I'm suppose to say."
You bow down. "I'm sorry for tresspassing your privacy Mister."
"It's ex-girlfriend, forgot to clear that out."
You hear him say when you have taken three steps away from him. You turn back to him.
"I'm sorry to hear that Mister," you put on a sad face.
But he smiled, "Stop calling me Mister, I feel so old. Call me Kris."