A MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE FROM SUHO

EXO LOVE LETTERS
Today is the last day of summer break. Back to school again.
You wanted to stroll and eat all the junk food you want when your feet takes you in the beach. There were people having a picnic when you decided to let the waves crawl under your feet. Your slippers were on your hand and you started walking.
You found this bottle burried in the sand as the waves would casually drown it. It was half burried and you decided to pick it up.
"I thought message in a bottle is obsolite nowadays," you said while you pick it up.
You sat down on the sand and started to open the bottle secured with a cork. You started un-rolling the paper inside.
 
Greetings to who ever found this letter :)
Today is June 29, 20__
I wonder on what date this bottle would be found out.
I decided to throw this bottle in the ocean a day after my girlfriend broke up with me. She found somebody much better than me. Well at least she broke it off to me honestly. I would waste a couple of days drinking be heart broken and after I will never to this again.
If you're a guy don't find me, that would be gross. If you're gay don't you ever dare.
If you're a girl let's play a game :)
From the third parking space in the beach, count 100 steps to your right.
If you count it right you will be in front of a mini mart.
Get inside and say the magic words to the man in the counter "I found the message inside the bottle sent on June 29." If you're a guy or a gay he will never give you the three chocolate bars.
From the outside of the mini mart, take 50 steps to your right again.
If you get it right you will be in front of a house, number 48.
Ring the doorbell and an old lady with a smiling face will answer the door to you.
Say the magic words again that you told the man in the mini mart.
She will hand you a basket with a puppy in it.
Make sure to say thank you to her and take 3 hops from the gate to your right. There will be an arrow pointing to a tree. There's a note in there.
Goodluck.
 
Because you turn Sherlock Holmes all of a sudden you decided to take the challenge.
 
The man in the counter of the mini mart handed you three chocolate bars. His eyes disappears while he smiled at you
At the house of the old lady she handed a basket to you with an adorable puppy.
Take three hops and you found the note and it says:
Good thing you followed the instructions right, go back to the beach on the third parking space and face what's in front of you. You will know what it is when you get there.
 
When you got back there, you saw a resto in the opposite side of the road.
There were no additional instructions so you went inside the resto. It's a full house. 
You went to the counter and this woman who's taking orders pace to you.
"What's your order?" She asked and smile. 
"I found the message in a bottle sent on June 29."
A big smile now flashes on her face. "Take 1 step from where you are located, count 3 tables from your left, you'll see table 1."
 
Table one. There was somebody sitted in there but he's back is turn to you now.
 
"Excuse me," you said which made him turn to you. It was a stranger looking at you. "I found the message in a bottle sent on June 29, followed the rest of the instructions. I got three chocolate bars and this adorable puppy in a basket."
He stood up and smiled. "I never thought that, that letter would be discovered. Please have a seat." He offered and you took the seat on the opposite side. When you were sitted he speak up again, "The chocolate bars and the puppy is now yours a prize since you found me here."
"Thank you Mister."
He chuckled, "My name is Joonmyun."