AN UN-ADDRESSED LETTER FROM TAO

EXO LOVE LETTERS
After gym class would be an hour break before your class would resume again.
Because you are so exhausted in gym class, you took your shower and went to get some things in your locker on the first floor of the university.
There was a folded piece of paper slip on your locker.
You took it and then slowly unfolding the paper.
 
Meet me in theatre at exactly 10, if you won't come I'll be waiting until tomorrow. No matter what.
 
You look around. There must be a mistake. This message isn't for you. Maybe this paper was from someone else then the wind blew it and the janitor slip it here in your locker. That was your perception.
It's 9:45 and you were having an argument with that tiny voice inside your head.
Even if you are still exhausted you found yourself marching to the theatre. You were two minutes late.
The wide room was empty except for that one light that is turn on in the center stage.
"Finally you came," somebody speaks up which startled you.
You look around. "Who are you?"
Somebody walks towards the light in the center stage. "Tao."
O__o? "Who? Mister I don't know you."
"We're classmates in Philo class," he said smiling and sitting down on the edge of the stage; legs swinging. "I'm sitting behind you."
Because you really don't have a clue on who he is you just nodded like an idiot.
"So I made a letter, because I want to get my book you slipped on your bag the other week."
"Excuse me?" Your brows raised.
"Your seatmate borrows it and she put it on your desk, last meeting."
You stand there trying to recall but you are really sleepy. 
"Can I have it back?"
"You could have at least, approach me and told me about it. You got me nervous when I found that letter," you said trying not to stammer.
He smiled, "Well there's another reason that I sent that letter."
You grow curious. "Mweot?"
He jumped on from the stage and walked forward to you. "I've been wanting to ask you."
The smile on his face makes you want to back off. "A-ask what?"
His smile widens. "You always stammer when speaking in class." He stopped while he was three steps away. "_______." He knows your name that even made you wonder more. "Can you go out on a date with me?"