AN OLD LETTER From D.O

EXO LOVE LETTERS

 (Umma's Note: Here it is. Here it is.)

 

The weather is pretty bad the whole day because of the storm signal.
You didn't like to join your parents playing scrabble so you wonder off around the house until you lock yourself in the attic.
Dusts everywhere making you sneeze from time to time.
As you were walking with the faint light coming from your cellphone you stumble on something. You face the dusty attic floor.
You blame it on the box which you kick with your right foot.
You made a clutter but you decided to pick it up. Some old photo frames, broken glasses, pencils, a handkerchief, a snow globe. The old paper seems to crumble on your hands. 
But there was this certain object that made you curious because it was inside an envelope. You pointed the faint light coming from your cellphone to the letter.
 
Dear (Your Umma's name)
My love, we are destined to be together but at this kind of time it is very crucial.
Your Mother doesn't like me. Your Father believes that I can't make a living out of singing.
I graduated in college but I decided to pursue my dream as a singer.
I love you so much, I know you know that.
If only I could run away with you, so we can start our own family.
I really don't know what to do at the moment.
 
You gasped, you didn't know that your grandparents doesn't like your Appa.
You were digging through the clutter that you just made searching for another letter, luckily there was.
 
Dear (Your Umma's name)
I am so happy for the great news. I miss you so much. 
I'll be home after three months, on your 7th month.
U.S is fine, we will be able to wrap up our tour soon and I'll be home.
Please take care of yourself and our soon baby.
I love you both.
 
You find another letter which you decided to bring downstairs.
 
You were all dusty.
 
"L-O-V-E," your mother spells out, they are in the living room playing scrabble to kill time. They were staring at each other until you broke up the moment.
"My parents as sweet as ever," you said as you sat dowon on the floor. "I found your love letters."
"Sweetie that is embarassing," your Appa stood up from the couch.
"Appa, it's not, it's sweet."
The game of scrabble ended as your Appa, DO Kyungsoo shares their love story.