A LETTER ON A PAPER PLANE FROM KAI

EXO LOVE LETTERS
"Thank you for accompanying me ______-ah," Sooyoo said while putting on the flowers near the table on his little brother's stretcher.
He dislocated his arm because he was practicing the skateboard last night.
"I'll wait for you outside so you two could talk," you said and excusing yourelf.
You were waiting on the back part of the hospital, where there was a small garden. There was a construction going on because they are making a small park for the hospital.
While you were looking at the busy people a paper plane landed in front of you.
You pick it up and look up at the hospital building behind you, there was an open window on the fifth floor. You realise that there were hand writings in it so you unfolded the paper plane.
 
I want to go home.
I know that the nurses are just faking smiles on me.
I know they hate my sour attitude.
Am I dying? Because I have to stay here for so long?
I hate the hospital.
 
You look up again just to check if somebody could be standing near the window. But there wasn't. It was just the curtain that dances with the wind. You keep the paper plane.
The next you went back again to the hospital with your friend Sooyoo and wander off at the back of the hospital.
Moments later there was another paper plane.
 
It's you again.
Are you here to visit someone?
 
You look up to search for a person standing near the window but there was no one. How would you two able to exchange a conversation?
 
"I came here with my friend, her brother is confined at the moment," you said while you are looking up at the open window. "He will be released the next next day."
You someboy's hand stretching out as he let go a paper plane that landed on the concrete again.
 
I see, what happened to him?
 
You look up again after reading what is written on the paper plane. "He dislocated his arm because of the skateboard, what about you?"
It took a little while for that person to throw another paper plane out of the window.
 
I don't know. The doctor told me that I have to take rest so I will recover 100%
 
You look up again, "And I've read the paper plane yesterday, keep thinking positively. Maybe the doctor is right, don't rush so you will be okay."
 
Another paper plane that dances with the wind.
 
I'm bored to death.
I've been here two weeks ago.
 
Because you have the feeling that a person like that in the fifth floor needs somebody to talk to you went to the hospital often even if Sooyoo's little brother has been release. All of the paper planes that he throws in that window you had it.
 
And because you are eager to know this person personally, you went to the hospital one morning when you don't have classes because of the symposium the University is having. You went to the counter, the nurse told you that it is room 501.
As you were standing outside the door you are hesitating.
"Uhm, excuse me Miss, are you here for the patient?" A nurse approach you.
You nodded. "Can I see that person?"
"Are you related to the patient?"
You shook your head, "But I've read the paper planes he throws in the window."
She smile slightly. "So you're that girl that he was referring to."
Your eyes widened. "He?"
The nurse nodded and handed a paper plane to you. "He wants you to have this, he is now scheduled in the emergency room. He will be back at 4 in the afternoon." The nurse excuses herself and you were left there hesitant still to unfold the paper plane.
 
I never told you about my schedule in the emergency room.
It's 7 in the morning and I have to prepare and I wanted to make you this letter.
I am nervous on my operation, I can't even told you.
Thank you by the way for talking to me even if I am just sending it with a paper plane.
I promise myself to get well so I can talk to you personally.
 
 
You didn't even dare to get to class because you wanted to wait until 4 to see this person. You went to the hospital's chapel and prayed for him.
 
When 4 arrives you were walking back to his room there were people already outside. Guys actually.
One of them looks at you, "Are you Kai's friend?"
You shook his head, "I don't know his name just yet but I've been reading this." You showed the paper plane to them. "Kai is his name?"
Another nodded his head. "He's been mentioning this girl who talks to him down below the garden and picking up the paper planes." He smiled, "He is already awake you should see him."
Because they insisted you to go inside the room. Nobody was there, you saw him there laying on his stretcher with a blanket covering his feet.
His head shifted gently to the side to see who was inside the room.
"It's you," he said softly.
You stand a little far from the stretcher. "I came to see you this morning but the nurse told me that you were scheduled in the emergeny room."
"I'm Kai by the way," he smiled. "It's good to see you here not down there." He pointed at the window, where there was a chair.
"I'm _______ , I am thrilled to know you."