A LETTER NOT FOR YOU FROM CHEN

EXO LOVE LETTERS
It was the end of your class and you were about to take the last step out of the Literature Building when something pour down on you.
 
"YAH!" You yelled at somebody who was throwing trash paper on you.
Good thing it was only paper. Crumpled, torn into pieces, shredded.
There were laughs upstairs and this envelope caught your attention.
Just because you are the type of person who loves to in into someone's property, activity or conversation you opened the letter.
 
To my Dearest HyunMi
 
You stopped, "That's not me."
 
HyunMi,
I wonder if he loves you more than I do.
I wonder if he makes you smile all the time.
I wonder if he manages to make a fool out of himself just to make you laugh like the way I do.
Yes, it's been 8 months since we broke up but I haven't still move on.
I am still sad because you're not mine anymore.
I hope I still have a chance.
I am handing this message to Sehun since you are neighbors, send me a letter soon? Or shall we talk it over dinner?
 
Jongdae-
 
Your eyes widened to see who the sender is. "Kim Jongdae. Careless as ever."
 
You went upstairs and a door was left open and there were laughters. He was with his group EXO.
 
"Kim Jongdae."
He turns to you, his face still fresh from laughing so hard.
"______-ah," he said but you pointed at him. With sharp stare then you pointed at Sehun who almost fell from sitting on top of the teacher's table.
"You careless monkeys," you said while showing the envelope. "I found this letter in the trash that comes raining on me. This to your dearest HyunMi." Tsk.
He looks at Sehun. "Hey I handed that letter to you four months ago."
"I just found that on my notebook now," Sehun tries to explain. "But then again, I know you will be mad at me so I throw it in the trashcan."
Jongdae facepalms, "How did you find that?"
"In the trash that came showering on me and were you guys responsible for that?" You raises a brow.
"B-But we thought that was HwaGu?" Kris stammering now.
"Psh, that was me you monkeys." You rolled your eyes, "Lucky for you I'm not in the mood to report what you have done to the dean."
You took the exit but Jongdae catches up with you.
"What?" You asked a little annoyed. Correction really annoyed.
But he was still grinning at you. "Can you go on a date with me instead?"