A THANK YOU LETTER FROM LAY

EXO LOVE LETTERS
Today is your friend's birthday. His name is Lay and you two have been friends since forever.
His parents throws him a party. His friends were there. 
At the end of the party while you were bidding him a goodbye he pulls you back to the pool side.
"What?" You asked a little annoyed because he drags you back when you are getting tired.
"I have something for you." He held something in his hands while smiling widely. He started opening this envelope. "A letter for my best friend."
 
________,
I hope that after we graduate college we would still be friends. That you would still call me whenever you need me even if you still have a family of your own. But before that time comes let me say thank you for everything.
__________ we've been friends ever since. You always make me smile. You annoy me when you make fun of my dancing. I got mad at you for putting on a prank on me. But importantly you make me happy, I am happy of your presence, I am that you always there for me. Thank you for that. Thank you for helping me with our lessons. Thank you for visiting me in the hospital when I got sick. Thank you for the treat whenever we won every contest when I should be the one treating you bubble tea instead. Thank you for cheering me up whenever we lose on competitions. Thank you for being my friend, my sister, my mother. Thank you for coming here on my party and celebrating it with me.
Your best friend
Lay
 
"Ahw," you feel touched. "Stop saying thank you." You wipe that tear that escaped from your eyes. 
He throw his arm around you and give you a bear hug. "I'm very greatful that you are my friend."
"My relationship with my best friend is give and take."
"Well," he breaks the hug and gives you a meaningful smile. "I want the friendship bar to the next level."