Fakes and Fabrics

Entrapped: Sun and Moon
XSYKOTICA
Entrapped: Sun And Moon - Fakes and Fabrics

The breakfast laid out for Baekho the following morning was considerably less indulgent to his tastes. In fact, it was a cardboard box of cereal with a bowl. Ren hadn’t even poured him his cereal? He felt like pouting, before wondering why he even cared. What did it matter? Ren clearly had some issues…though he still had the ability to make the most divine waffles. He mourned their loss.

After eating the cereal dry (there was an extreme lack of milk to be found), he wandered about the house, determined to find Ren today. That kid was going to explain to him exactly what had gone on last night. Sure, in the light of day without some extremely pretty boy with his lips attached to Baekho’s skin, his head was a lot more clear. He realized he shouldn’t want the other in that way, not after his all too recent breakup. He wanted Minhyun more, this was just…tension. Frustration, like in teenage boys, a build up as it were. But he had suffered through many years before Minhyun, he could do it again. He still wanted an explanation though – the other was so incredibly confusing. ‘Not him?’ Not who? What the heck was wrong in that boy’s head?

After what felt like hours of searching, finding room upon room filled with dust and ruin, he gave up. He noticed on his way down the winding staircase that it had been cleaned, now almost sparkling in the dim light. That meant he had to be here!
“REN!” He shouted, voice echoing through the house, no response. Frustration finally beginning to build during his second day in this house, kidnapped, held against his will, not given waffles for breakfast and now being ignored! Like he was some fun little toy to take and out and play when it pleased him and then dropped and left behind when he was bored, “Where the hell are you?!”

“Here,” whispered a voice and Baekho spun, faced with nothing. Baekho was growing tired of the other’s games,

“Stop this. Tell me what the heck is going on, stop playing around!”

I’m not,” the ghostly voice was emitted from somewhere in the room and Baekho turned, left, right, back, behind. What was going on?

“Stop with this hidden speaker nonsense!” Baekho roared, “I’m sick of this!” There was a clatter in response and Baekho watched as the curtain, heavy with dust, but once fine white chiffon, fell in a wave to the floor. Heavy curtain rods crashing to the pile, an explosion of fine particles reaching up and swirling through the air, shining bright in the sudden stream of light from the exposed window. But that wasn’t what had the hairs on Baekho’s neck rising once again.

There, outlined in the sunlight, gleamed the wavering form of Ren.

Ren reached up on tiptoe, barely there lips brushing against his, “I’m sorry.” 

 

A/N: I know this is short, but, on the bright side, I've written the last lines of this fic and *someday* I will have a sequel I've decided! I need to do sequels for two other stories before this one, but it *is* on the list :P Along with an entirely new fic....So now I have four things I need to do XD So, about 3 chappies left, hope you all have been enjoying!!! <3