Hopes and Hell

Entrapped: Sun and Moon
XSYKOTICA
Entrapped: Sun And Moon - Hopes and Hell

Someone was gently patting his cheeks, light enough not to hurt him but with enough force to wake him. He felt a weight atop his middle and a whooshing breath against his forehead as the person switched from patting to planting a kiss. His eyes snapped open to meet those of someone he had never seen before. Dark chocolate brown with an odd rim of seemingly deep blue about the iris. He had never seen eyes like that, rimmed by a think set of lashes that set shadows on his cheeks. His breath caught at the flawless beauty above him.

The petal pale lips parted in a small smile, orderly white teeth peeking through, “Baekho!” the boy exclaimed happily, hands coming up to cup his face tenderly. Thumbs over his cheekbones and white blond hair brushed past his chin as the boy bent to kiss him on the side of his jaw.

“What is going on here?” Baekho couldn’t seem to wake up from whatever dream this was. He couldn’t understand where his subconscious had gotten this boy from, but the other looked so young it was probably illegal. Perhaps a magazine? It had happened before, though unusual. May as well enjoy it, right? But when the boy’s lips connected with his, perfectly matched, perfectly fit, he couldn’t help but feel that this…was too real. Something wasn’t right here.

He pushed the other off of him and scrambled backwards until his back hit a wall. The impact with the thin wooden boards caused a shower of dust to rain down upon him. He startled away from the stunning beauty who lay where Baekho had pushed him, laid out like some gorgeous painting. Something rang in the back of his mind like a gong, though he ignored the words whispered by his heart as it throbbed against his will, “For you.”

“Baekho…,” the other crawled towards him like some demon, the devil disguised as his ideal type. Cute looks, but a body to die for, expressions that clearly showed exactly what he was thinking. And he clearly wanted him. Baekho. He could not be tempted.

“What am I doing here?!” He yelled as the other had reached his legs, long fingers wrapping around his wrists as he slid up the length of Baekho’s body.

“Don’t you remember? You finally came to visit me. After all these years, all this time. At last you have come to be mine,” the boy practically growled as his lips found their way to his ear.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about!” he yelped – and then he remembered, the letter, the drive here…the strange occurrences from his own personal horror movie. He wanted out, now. He threw the other off of him once more and dashed for the door. This seemed so familiar, like he had done this before. He rattled the doorknob which refused to turn, before running against the door, trying to escape the boy whose clever fingers danced over his spin and giggled at Baekho’s attempts to move away and leave – forever.

“Did you really have to do this again?” the boy sighed as Baekho collapsed to the ground for the second time that night. When was he going to figure out he really couldn’t leave? Resuming his position, straddled over the other, he continued with studying the other’s face.

“Oh darling, dear Baekho. You just don’t understand, not yet. You were made for me. Soon you won’t want anyone else.”