Wanting and Waiting

Entrapped: Sun and Moon
XSYKOTICA
Entrapped: Sun And Moon - Wanting and Waiting

Baekho had chosen to stay in the only room that lacked dust. In fact, this room appeared to have been cleaned by a perfectionist. So not Ren then. Judging from the appearance of the rest of the home, they could not have been taken care of by the same person. Could they? As mentioned before, Baekho was not the most learned in the science of Psychology.

Either way, the room was beautiful. Dark red maple wood created a soft glow underfoot, the windows curved in a dramatic gothic arch, covering much of the third floor room outside facing wall. A red velvet window seat sat beneath, and matching curtains fell to the floor in waves beside the seat. A regal four poster canopy king took up a good deal of the space, though there was still room for a small area rug and another fireplace, this one unlit. He had chosen it mainly for the built in bookshelves stuffed with novels. Very up to date, and yet still also a collectors dream. New volumes were placed by ancient tomes in a confusing organizational system. He loved the room and probably would have stayed there for the entire day had not something crashed a few floors down.

He raced down the stairs, finding himself worried for the boy he knew had to be hiding somewhere. When he arrived at the scene, Ren was nowhere to be seen, though a mess had been left in his wake. A tall vase had shattered on the floor, pieces of fine pottery scattered across the floor. Baekho sighed, exasperated that the boy had left the mess for him to clean up – or even possibly stumble upon and injure himself. How kind. As he retrieved the dustpan from beneath the broken sink in the kitchen, and as he swept the pieces together, he noticed something. Gingerly pinching the shard of pottery between his index finger and thumb he raised it up to see better in the light.

A scene depicted in miniature, two men before an alter, hands entwined with one another. One was styled in robes dotted with the moon and stars, while the other wore a collar over his bare chest, bearing the symbol of the sun. He felt an invisible weight settle over his back, and heard the hushed whisper in his ear,

Our wedding”

Baekho startled, dropping the sliver so it shattered in two, directly down the middle between the two figures, as he looked about for the source of the voice. No one. He shuddered. This place was weird. He continued to sweep, disposing of the remains in the empty bin back in the kitchen. He wasted the rest of the day reading books in the room he had chosen. So engrossed with his novel, he didn’t even  see Ren appear beside him, shimmering into view, until the other spoke,

“I’m glad you chose my room,” he murmured, and Baekho gave a yell of surprise, book flying from his hands as he leaned away from Ren. Could the boy have truly just climbed into his bed without his notice? That had to be what had occurred…what else would have been possible? And he was known to become very ‘involved’ with the story lines. That had to be it…

His eyes nearly popped from his head as the other slid onto his stomach, pushing Baekho’s shirt up as he did, lips skimming over his skin,

“Wha-“
“Shhh!” Baekho, like the dull, obedient individual he was, did as he was told. He felt his face begin to heat up, fingers gripping the sheets beneath him, mind racing as he tried to decide what he should do. The answer was, of course, obvious. He should push the other away, despite the expressions and tears the other would surely produce. So why wasn’t he? He weakly tried to bat Ren away as the boy caressed the skin of his chest in a way he couldn’t recall anyone else ever having done before.

So submissive to the other’s touches, he lay there, useless, until Ren pulled away, looking down at him in consternation. Baekho began to feel nervous under the boy’s intense scrutiny, and he managed to stutter out, “I-is some-something wrong?” he blushed even deeper at his tone, his weakness to Ren’s ministrations. This didn’t feel right, and yet he was so powerless to stop it,

“Are you not going to do anything?”

“Wh-what do you mean?”

“Do you intend to just lie there?” Ren gripped Baekho’s hands, placing them on his hips, trying and failing to encourage Baekho to take control as he always had. To come alive like a beast and ravish him, exactly as he had so long ago, with a different body and a different heritage. Gods above how he had missed it! Wanted it so badly, to be held and cherished and cuddled and coddled. This was everything he had wanted and missed all at once. When Baekho merely hesitantly smiled, rubbing small circles on his hipbones with his thumbs, Ren snapped.

“Oh forget it!” He swung himself off and over the side of the bed,

“Wait! Wh-what did I do wrong?” Baekho whimpered, suddenly painfully aware of the loss of the other’s weight and he tried to snatch the other back but he moved away, tail end of Ren’s shirt sliding through his fingertips.

“You’re not him.”

And then he left, leaving a stunned Baekho on his lonesome to contemplate what exactly had just occurred.

 

A/N: So....I really can't account for the fact that I took so long to update this. I don't know *why* I didn't, I already had the chapter written weeks ago, and yet, here we are >.< I"m so sorry! I'll try to update again this week to make up for it <3 Other than that I guess I have very little to say...<3