Entrapped and Ended

Entrapped: Sun and Moon
XSYKOTICA
Entrapped: Sun And Moon - Entrapped and Ended

After his falling out with Ren, the very house seemed to be rebelling against him. The whole day, electrical shocks from wooden items, fragile things broke the second he touched them, and on top of that Ren seemed to feel breakfast had been enough food for one day for a misbehaving male. Baekho was most definitely inclined to disagree with the latter. Stomach growling he ascended the stairs to his room, ready to collapse though it had hardly been five hours since he had woken.

He was not exactly surprised to find Ren sprawled out across his bed, after all, this was becoming quite the common appearance. However, he was not expecting a Ren dressed in his white button down shirt from when Baekho had first arrive, and lacking any other form of fabric with which to clothe himself. Baekho gave an  unmanly yelp and went to hurriedly back away from the boy, the room, the house – far, far away from the seductress.

Ren stalked like an elegant snow leopard after its prey…or perhaps after its mate. One bare, moon pale foot in front of the other, shirt edge just barely past his hips – Baekho tripped on his backwards retreat, collapsed at the other’s feet. Baekho couldn’t help but feel the view was a tad better from here, really. He quickly got back to his feet before he encouraged the other, or himself, for that matter.

“Do it now. Now or I won’t ever, ever show myself to you again and you’ll be alone for all the years to come. And let me tell you, decades to yourself does nothing good for any individual. So take me, unless you find my threat to be inconsequential, and see for yourself how wrong you were as the years go by.”

“You…want me to sleep with you?”

“Dear god yes! What does it take to get through your thick skull? A mace? I have one, you know!” Baekho, at this point, knew to roll his eyes.

“Damn it! Don’t laugh at me!” Ren stepped back, biting his lip, “Take me seriously. I mean it. I can show you a good time – I’ll, I’ll do anything, alright? I…Can’t you just pretend for me? I have…money,” Ren offered with wide, beseeching eyes.

“You want to pay me for ?!” Baekho was starting to get angry now – He’d put up with all this mystic mumbo jumbo, he’d listened to what Ren had to say, he’d voiced his concerns in a calm and clear manner, and this boy just wouldn’t listen!

For a moment Ren looked about to snap back, to rage and rage about how awful Baekho was. But he didn’t, he stood there, eyes and face set in an expression Baekho couldn’t quite read. And it started from the bottom up, a slight shiver, a tremble. Ren’s teeth broke through the skin on his perfect bottom lip, blood tainting his mouth. He refused to meet Baekho’s eyes, staring down at the floor, fingers, closing over the bottom hem of his shirt, tugging it lower self consciously. And then the tears started.

Baekho was starting to feel like a really big jerk just standing there in an angry stance watching some young looking boy cry. Baekho should have realized earlier, Ren was basically a hormonal teenage girl…like that one from Twilight. Perfect example. Ren should be treated like a ticking time bomb ready to explode. Ren fell to his knees and his sobs became loud and heart wrenching. Was this another trick? He supposed he was going to be falling for it. With a sigh he lowered himself next to the distraught form,

“Ren,” he sighed, hesitantly patting the boy’s back, “I’m sorry, alright? I know you put effort in trying to please me…but…this isn’t how it works. Why do you want me so badly? You’ve been trying to convince me to sleep with you since I got here…”

“I-I just know you would know who I am, and of what promises of love I speak…if you just tried it. Tried to love me. Just consider it for one second…that you and I could be together. I thought – I thought if you slept with me you might remember everything,” he mumbled, and Baekho gave another sigh, pulling the other into his arms with less than usual reluctance.

“Alright.”

“What?” Ren looked up suddenly, wiping away his tears frantically, “What did you just say?”

“I said alright. I’ll sleep with you. But only sleep. Nothing more. I won’t try to fall for you, but I won’t try not to, either, alright? It’s the best deal you’re going to get,” he added, internally resigning himself to a sleepless night with a strange, psychopathic creature person in his bed. But he had to give Ren a chance, which he really had yet to do.

“Really?” Well, at least Ren seemed happy and satisfied, eyes shining like a toddler who had just discovered a rainbow after thinking the sky was crying.

“Yes,” Baekho replied, impulsively leaning to kiss his forehead softly. Gathering up the scantily dressed boy into his arms, he tucked Ren into bed and crawled in beside him. What followed was perhaps the most awkward five minutes of staring at the ceiling in silence, a foot of space between their bodies. Eventually, however, their forms relaxed, as though somehow used to each other’s presence. Ren fell asleep first, rolling over on his side towards Baekho, soft eyelashes pressed against pale skin. Long, slender fingers formed into loose fits by his face. Strands of platinum blond  fell gently over his cheeks, mouth curved into a natural pout. Ren was certainly the most beautiful creature Baekho had ever laid eyes on.

He stared and stared, so fully focused on the other’s visage, never straying from the powder soft skin so close. So within his reach, his ability to grasp. Without thinking his hand reached out, sliding down the side of Ren’s face. Even softer than it looked, unreal. Otherworldly. Godly. And something clicked, lying there, taking in all that Ren’s sleeping face had to offer.

Images. Mere flashes of a past life, another life. Of holding Ren, kissing Ren, loving Ren. Everything Ren. Hands wrapped in ribbons, entwined in marriage. The desperation to hold on to him, hold him close. What he would do protect the other astounded the Baekho of the present, but these…these memories. Undeniable. Love and care and want and desire. What was this? His heart squeezed in his chest in recognition, his body knew what this was but his mind refused to comprehend it. What…what about Minhyun?  But suddenly, compared to the swirling mess of unknown emotions for a certain boy sleeping innocently across from him, Minhyun had dwindled. Some how, some way, Ren had eclipsed that part of his heart. Taken over – and why shouldn’t Baekho let him?

It was all here, trapped in his head. Walking together, hand in hand, gripping his waist as they danced in the moonlight of a forgotten world. So much mystical impossibilities, but they rung true. Ren’s warmth and tight embrace. Assisting him with his armor for games of war, fingers that knew how to do up his shirt, lace his boots, buckle his belt, and just as easily undue them all. This was Ren, the man, boy, enigma he loved. He had just forgotten.

Instantly he pulled Ren’s body into harms, wrapping tight as he pressed his lips to Ren’s.  Melded together as though to become one, arms, legs, hands and feet. He pulled away, breathless and Ren’s eyes fluttered open, surprised but…relaxed, at peace.

“Did you…” Ren whispered the beginning, trailing off,

“Yeah. Remembered,” Baekho felt dizzy, light headed at his discovery.

“I love you,” Ren murmured, blushing lightly, biting his lip as he gazed into Baekho’s eyes, fearful of rejection when he had just been given hope. But he wouldn’t be disappointed. It rolled off his tongue, words on instinct, but so fitting, repeated back as they should be,

“I love you too.” His own eyes widened in slight surprise, but he didn’t regret what had been spoken, because it was true. He felt in his heart, spanning a different life, a thousand years, this was…this was love. Tears stained Ren’s cheeks as a small smile graced his features, stealing Baekho’s newly found breath away. This time it was Ren who leaned in to place a light peck of a kiss on his lips, before reaching down, gripping Baekho’s wrist. Entrapping his fingers, linking together, fitting like interlocking puzzle pieces.

“I hope this night lasts forever…will you please hold my hand?”

“Of course.”

The End

 

A/N: So you all know I'm a er for a happy ending :P This one is much more open ended than a lot of the ones I write. Normally I follow a process: Angst, angst, angst, happy ending! And it's tacked on in like the last two paragraphs because I lack proper foresight and planning XD And this is similar, but this ending I feel makes just a teensy bit more sense. There *will* be a oneshot sequel, but I need to finish my sequel for It Can Never Be You first. I can tell you that the sequel will feature a return of Aron - because why would he give up now? XD Love you all, squishy readers!

Check out my other stories <3

A Reasonable Case of Stalking (Baekren - OneShot, C) ~ The Derpy Horror (Baekyeol - OneShot, C) ~ Run And Hide, Hide and Seek (Krishan - Oneshot, C) ~ It Can Never Be You (Joomi - Chaptered, C) ~ Count To Five (Baekren - Chaptered, C) ~ A Monster's Tears (Baekren - Fourshot, C) ~ Entrapped: Sun and Moon (Baekren - Chaptered, C) ~ Forgive Me Not (Baekren - Fourshot, C) ~ Now You See Me (Jongkey - Fiveshot, C) ~ What A Boy Wants (Baekren - Chaptered, C) ~ Depression In Five Stages (Joomi - Fivershot, C) ~ Amour: Fingers Crossed (Coming Soon) ~ 1,001 Each (Kritao - Chaptered, O) ~ Death Becomes You (Kritao - Oneshot, O) ~ The Other Side Of Glory (Xiuhan - Chaptered, O) ~ Death And The Innocent (Baekren - Oneshot, O)

My Blog: Kpopmusicmag.com

Twitter