haunted house

love is a regret

Amber POV: 

I wanted to go inside a haunted house to get rid of Sooyoung.

Wonder why I took Sunny with me?

Well I didnt wanted Sooyoung to pull her in our little fight.

She said she is scared easy so i tightend my grip on her hand to assure her that everything is going to be okay.

Amber: "Hey are you okay?"

I aksed while turning my head her direction, she was a little pale and looked really scared so i let go of her hand and when i did that she was even more scared but when I throww my arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer she calmed down a little bit.

Amber: "Are you okay now?"

She nodded slightly and gave a faint smile

I caressed her hair and she lend her head on my shoulder, we walked further and everytime something happend she burried her head in my chest. She didnt made a sound she only hugged me tight when something that scared her happend. When i saw the exit suddenly a man with a chainsaw appeard and Sunny screamed really hard I held her tight and she lowered her voice. When we walked further the man started to chase us untill we were out of the haunted house. We walked to a bench near the haunted house, she looked really pale so I pulled her closer and hugged her tight when she hugged me back I felt my shoulder getting wet.

Amber: "Hey dont cry Sun, shhhhh....... shhhhhhh....... please Sunny stop crying it is okay he is gone now"

Sunny: "It *sobs* was *sobs* so scary *sobs* Am"

Amber: "I know but........ Hey its over now, we are out of that house now arent we?"

She nodded and chuckled

Amber: "Why are laughing?"

Sunny: "Well when I first met you you were really dorky and cute but there were rumors about you being an ice prince towards everybody since she left but I'm glad to know its not true, your still your dorky kind caring and handsome self but now with blonde hair" 

She said to me while smiling

Amber: "Im only cold towards people I dont know well but people like you deserves to be treated well"

Sunny: "Amber?"

Amber: "What is it Sun?"

Sunny: "Do you like someone now?"

Amber: "Yeah I think so but I dont know if I like her as a lover or sister. Do you like someone?"

Sunny: "Yes but I dont know if he feels the same way"

Amber: "Who is it?"

Sunny: "Promise me that you wont laugh or hate me"

Amber: "I promise"

Sunny: "He has three names and he makes me feel secure when im with him"

Amber: "Sounds like you really like him"

Sunny: "Yeah and I hope he feels the same"

Amber: "Why dont you tell it to him as soon as you see him?"

Sunny: "I am afraid that he cant return my feelings"

Amber: "Who wouldnt like you? Your cute your nice you funny your caring your not to tall and you need someone to protect you. So dont be affraid if he turns you down I will beat him up"

She chuckled again

Amber: "Why are you laughing?"

Sunny: "Well the boy I like is........................."

I thought she would say it but suddenly she kissed me.

She pulled out and faced me

Sunny: "You"

I got tounghtied I didnt know what to say, she pulled me for another kiss but this time it was a kiss full of love I automatically wrapped my arms around her waist nd deepens the kiss. She bit my lower lip for asking entrance we battled and I won. I lost controle everytime she pulled out I pulled her in again, I never thought I would miss kissing a girl so badly. She pulled out again and stopped me in time before I could pull her in again. I immidiatly shove away from her realising what I did.

Amber: "I-Im sorry"

Sunny: "No nevermind, you are really lucky that I like you"

She moved closer to me hugging my arm and leaning her hea on my shoulder.  

Sunny: "I really love you Am"

I got shocked I am really confused now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do I like Taeyeon?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Do I like Sunny?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did I already moved on from krystal?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

To much questions for something simple as love.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

love is full of regrets