Day of school trip

love is a regret

Amber POV

We were at the airport and Key was messing around with people, Sooyoung was eating, Sunny was chatting with her friends, Taeyeon was listening to her music, Donghae was all mushy with Jessica (ugh), Minho was all mushy with Krystal (Can someone please kill me?).

I was almost throwing up because what Minho and Krystal did was just so disgusting.

I stole a glance at Taeyeon and she seemed down.

I hold her hand squizing it a little and she looked at me.

Amber: "If theres something wrong tell me"

She just nodded and I took one of her earplugs and plugged it in mine not letting go of her hand

When we were in highschool we were like this almost everyday since Krystal left us.

I was in my own world thinking of how met my friends and how I got where Im now, all the times I spend with Krystal-shii, the time I was spending almost every second of my day with Tae-Tae when Krystal broke up with me and went to the states, when I was with Sunny at the festival to when we were dating for a day or 2.

My life is a complete mess, but I kinda like it this way, cuz this is how I am the messy Amber Liu.

I was brought back by Taeyeon who was tugging my shirt.

Taeyeon: "Boarding time"

I smiled, she didnt let go of my hand neither and that made me felt relieved and happy.

Maybe................ Just maybe you know....................... Maybe I have still feelings for my little Tae noona.

When we sat in the plain I was seated with Taeyeon, a guy named Ren and one of his friends Minhyun.

They are really nice and they seem to know Taeyeon to.

Ren: "Noona Im sorry if JR hyung bothers you"

Taeyeon: "Its fine Ren he cant do anything aslong as my llama is with me"

Ren smile, he is one of Taeyeons friends who she was talking to on the festival

Minhyun: "Is he your boyfriend noona?"

Taeyeon: "No, I met him when I was preforming for the first time with SNSD, at that time Krystal Jung Soojung was his girlfriend but they broke up"

Ren: "Ah~ mianhae Amber"

Amber: "Hey dont be its been 2 years now and I moved on"

Ren: "Do you like somebody?"

I smiled at him but I didnt know

Amber: "I dont know"

Taeyeon: "Sunny?"

Amber: "She broke up with me like 4 days ago"

Taeyeon: "Oh Im sorry"

I smiled at her assuring her everything is fine and put my hand around her shoulder pulling her a little closer.

She drifted of to sleep and it was really cute.

I culdnt help but take a picture of it.

 

I smiled at the picture and placed my arm back on her shoulder

I scrolled through my pictures and the most of them were pictures of Key Sooyoung, Sulli, Taeyeon and me.

I decided to send some sleeping taeyeon pictures to Key since he akways laughs of when he sees Taeyeon sleep (how she sleeps)

I heard a loud laugh somewhere in the front of the airplane, after that someone video called me and guess who it was............................... Key.

 

Key: "Hey bro, seriously you never fail to make me laugh"

Amber: "Hey Im a professional you know"

Key: "Can you show Taeyeon? I want to see that big kid"

Amber: "Sure"

I did what he asked me to do and he laughed again, fortunatly Taeyeon doesnt wakes up that fast.

Key: "Isnt she heavy? I can remember that in high school you always started to complain when she fell asleep on your shoulder"

Amber: "Nah she isnt that heavy anymore, I think she lost some weight because of SNSD"

Key: "Well better be because once you couldnt use your shoulder when she fell asleep and woke up after 9 ours"

Amber: "Yeah that wasnt really fun"

I heard someone at the background and it was Taemin cuz he was seated with Taemin Krystal and Minho

Taemin: "Who is it Key?"

Key: "Ambro"

 

Key POV

I was video calling with Amber cuz I wanted to talk to him and see sleeping Taeyeon live since the teachers we couldnt walk around the plane without a good reason.

When I talked with Amber about Taeyeon sleeping on his shoulder I felt a cold wind coming from my left and it was Krystal who was not in the mood to hear our conversation, she was the one who broke up with him. It is a really weird girl.

Amber: "Hey Key watcha doing now?"

Key: "Thinking of the days you were complainning about sleeping Taeyeon, because she always fell asleep on your shoulder or your lap"

Amber: "Yeah I thought I would never miss that time but ectually I miss it so bad cuz we had so much fun, well Soo Sul and you had the most fun because of Taeyeon always falling asleep on my shoulder causing me to have a numb shoulder when she woke up"

I really miss that time with my 4 bestfriends

Key: "Well yeah she was always with you cuz you neede her and she needed you and I think she still needs you bro

Amber: "I think so to. She might be 20 years now but I know she isnt grown up enough yet to take care of herself"

Key: "Soon to be 21"

Amber: "Yeah"

Key: "Hey I'll talk to you when we are getting of okay? Mr. Park is saying that we cant use our phones anymore"

Amber: "Okay talk to you later bro"

I hang up and when I looked ot my left I saw Krystal looking at me with those icey eyes of her.

Key: "What?"

Krystal: "Nothing"

She looked away again and you know she is a really weird girl.

 

Amber POV

Key hang up and I looked at Taeyeon and smiled.

Amber: "Kyeopta~"

I planted a kiss on the crown of her head and closed my eyes.

 

When I opened my eyes I saw that we had just 10 minutes left before we were at Jeju.

I looked at Taeyeon and she was still sleeping.

Amber: "You didnt changed at all little girl"

Minhyun: "Was she always like that?"

Amber: "Yeah she always used to fall asleep on my shoulder and sleep really long if we were going somewhere far"

Ren: "Seems that she likes you, last year she didnt sleep when we were on a trip"

I smiled and looked at Taeyeon again

Do you really like me Tae-tae?

intercom: "Ladies and gentleman please go to your seat and fasten your seatbelt we are going to start the landing"

Jeju here we come