sleeping prank part 2

love is a regret

Taeyeon POV

Hyuna: "Aw~ how cute~"

Sooyoung: "Oh please Hyuna cut it out. Taeyeon help me a bit"

Sooyoung brought a plank with us so she doesnt have use her shoulders or anything to carry him.

Sooyoung: "Taeyeon roll him on 3................... 1............................2 ......................................3"

We pushe him on the planke and it was pretty hard because when he sleeps he is just like a big rock....................................................... He doesnt move.

Sooyoung: "Yoona get the left corner, Hyuna get the right corner, Tae get the other right corner, Fei get one of the edges and Sulli you to"

We all grabbed a side and lifted him up.

Yoona: "Why is this boy so heavy?"

Taeyeon: "WHen he is awake he is like a fether but when he is asleep he is like a big rock"

Yoona: "Oh~"

Sooyoung: "Bora can you open the door with Jiyoung please"

Bora and Jiyoung opened the two doors of the boys sleeping room and then we headed out.

Sooyoung: "Hey BoA, Key open the gates of the pool"

Key and BoA opened the gates carefully and then it was time for Sooyoungs prank. We walked to the edge of the pool and Sooyoung started to count.

Sooyoung: "Okay on 1 drop him in the water....................................... 3............................................ 2..............................................1!" 

SPLASH!

And he is in the water now.................. we waited 7 seconds but he was still in the water and it seemed he wasntt moving but then..............................

Amber: " *cough* What *Cough* hell *cough* Soo"

Sooyoung: "This called pay back and if you feel loner here you can play with Tae"

Taeyeon: "What d-"

Sooyoung and Sulli pushed me in th water.................................................................................................................................................. So that was what Sooyoungs real plan was. Im so gonna kill her. Amber swum to me and held me in his left arm because it was pretty cold in the water and I wasnt the best swimmer of our group.

Amber: "You are so dead if Taeyeon is sick when she gets out!"

Sooyoung: "Why?"

Amber: "Because this is our war not her war and if she gets sick because of your prank your dead meat Choi Sooyoung"

Sooyoung: "Try me.............................. Well have fun guys!"

They all walked away leaving me and Amber alone in the pool together.

Amber: "You okay?"

Taeyeon: "Yeah, Im sorry"

Amber: "Hey dont be its Sooyoungs fault after all............................ Come we are going to catch a cold if we stay here like this"

I nodded and he pulled me to the edge. He pulled hisself up and sat on the edge to help me to get out. He interwined our fingers and then we walked back to our sleep places. When we arrived some of the teachers were outside and looked at us with a questioning expression.

Mr. Meng: "Why are you to drenched? And where did you two come from?"

Amber: "Sooyoung played a prank on us by throwing us in the pool, but dont worry sir it was just a prank"

Mr. Meng: "Go take a warm shower and get dressed both of you"

Taeber: "Okay sir"

He walked me to the girls room and said goodbye when I entered the room.

Sooyoung: "And had you some lovey dovey time with Am?"

All Ambers fangirls dlared at me.

Taeyeon: "Ofcourse not.............. He helped me out of the pool and then walked me here"

Sooyoung: "It took you some time then"

Taeyeon: "Well yeah Mr. Meng asked us where we were coming from and why we were drenched"

Sooyoungs eyes widened and were the size of a watermelon now

Taeyeon: "But no worries Amber told him you just played a prank on us and that he is going to take care of that"

Sooyoung let out a sigh of releave.

Sooyoung: "Oh I love that little guy, he is annoying but he always keeps me out of trouble "

I smiled at her because........................................ Yeah AMber is really protective towards us. He keeps Sooyoung out of trouble he defends Sulli and Key and he protects me from that pedo JR.

Taeyeon:  "Well you'd better prepare for the next prank Soo, who knows whats gonna happen this time"

Sooyoung: "Guess your right"

When we had showered and got dressed we went to the dining tables outside to eat breakfast. I hope Amber is going t play a prank in the afternoon because is he does now Sooyoungs mood will be down the whole day and I have to deal with it then.