New school

love is a regret

Amber POV:

Summer break ended and today is my first day at college, today I start as solo artist AJ Liu.

 

 

I arrived at school on my bike I heard people whisper and even a couple of girls giggled, okay~.

Taeyeon: "Amber!"

Everybody was looking weird at Taeyeon.

Amber: "Hey Tae"

I hugged her and hold her up

Amber: "OMO did you grow in the summer break?"

Taeyeon: "Yah Am put me down" She said while smacking my shoulder

Amber: "Okay okay haha" We went inside and seperated ways when she walked me to the gym where the openings seremony is for the new students.

I immidiatly wlked to my friends when i spotted them.

 

Principle: "Welcome new students! I hope you will like it here. We have special courses, we have: Modelling, dancing, singing, instruments, classic musicians, acting and ofcourse art. You all signed up for one of these courses. Please look at the lists on the wall and ask for your schedual from the teacher who is your first class. Because this is a school of the music we will begin with our new female pop group the nine beauties from SNSD! these nine girls will also be helping with vocals and dancing. Here they come: Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Seohyun with I got a boy!"

They walked up stage and I went closer until I was standing right infront of the stage, Taeyeon looked at me but she immidiatly looked away.

Why didnt she tell me?

Why didnt Sunny or Sooyoung tell me?

I looked at all girls and stopped at Sunni who was staring at me.

I totally forogot! We kissed at the festival, would she think were together now? ottokhe?

 

I got a boy Meotjin!

They ended the song and Taeyeon started to speak

Taeyeon: "Annyeonghaseyeo! We are SNSD, today we started our second year on college and some of you might know us from high school, for the people who dont know me yet i'm Taeyeon. I will help in vocal class in my free time with Jessica, Seohyun, Sunny and Tiffany. I hope you will have a good time at this college and please be nice to the teachers because we dont want to replay the accident of last year. Thank you and I'll see you guys in class!"

Then Yuri started to speak, and I saw that most of the boys were drooling because of her, well I addmit it she has a nice figure but she's not my type.

Yuri: "Annyeonghaseyeo, my name is Yuri and I will be helping with the dance classes in my free time with Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona. I hope we'll have a great time in class and do your best on your school classes."

While Yuri-noona was talking I looked at Tiffany she wanted to tell me something with hand gastures but when I looked to her right I saw a glaring Jessica so I mouthed what!? at her and she seemed more mad at me but I really dont know why. But when Yuri was done talking she said something so everybody could hear it

Jessica: "Amber Jospeh Liu I will kill you later" 

The SNSD members were really shocked and everybody was looking at me, Key stood next to me and said something that he is really gonna regret

Key: "Yah! Sica-noona why do you have to kill him he did nothing wrong!"

Jessica: "Nothing wrong?! He caused my baby sister moving back to the states. ALONE!"

I ran out because it was, well it was really emberassing and it brought up really bad memories.

 

Sunny POV:

I was staring at Amber and saw him looking at Taeyeon who looked away quickly when Amber looked at her, I was disaoppointed because he didnt looked at me but at Tae.

But the disaoppintment fadded quick because he turned his head to look at me :).

After we sang I got a boy taeyeon and yuri said somethng to the new students but then unexpected jessica had an outburst on Amber while all the students were still there.

He looked like he wanted to cry but before his tears fell down he ran of, I wanted to run after him but Sooyoung held my hand and pointed at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was running of the stage already and was running after him.

Key: "YAH Sica look what you did!" Key yelled at her before running after Am and Tae.

Tiffany:"Uhm sorry guys Am and sica arent really godd friends since they got to know each other"

Everybody was still shocked at what happened and a surtain person somewhere behind the students was amazed of Sica's outburst.

The principle walked in again but had no idea of what happened and he send everybody of to class.

---------------------------------------------

Taeyeon POV:

Taeyeon: "Amber!"

I ran after him but i lost him when he the croner, I was searching for him when I bumped into someone and guess who it was.

Taeyeon: "J-JR, what are you doing here?"

JR: "Why are you stuttering Tae? Do you like what you see?"

Taeyeon: "No! GO AWAY YOU ERT!"

He came closer and pinned me on the wall                            again T_T

 

Key POV: 

I ran after Am and Tae but lost them.

I heard a familiar voice screaming and it was Tae's voice so I went to where it came from and saw that she was pinned on the wall by some guy who is taller then her.

I wanted to push him away but he was already lying on the floor when I wanted to approach them.

It was Amber who punched him in the face, I hided behind the corner and was watching carefully at the fight ready to jump in when he hurts my Ambro or byuntae.

JR:"So we meet again huh?"

Oh~ so thats the guy who hurt Ambro at the festival, he is so dead if he hurts him again.

When I looked around the corner again they were gone but hte guy was still lying on the ground.

 

Taeyeon POV:

I said to him not to hurt him to much so we ran away leaving him lying there on the ground, I brought him to the acting class of the seniors.

The seniors had a day of today so the classroom was empty.

He sat on the little stage in the front of the room and I sat on one of the chairs.

Amber: "Why didnt you tell me?"

Taeyeon: "What?"

Amber: "About SNSD"

Taeyeon: "I" He cut me of

Amber: "I thought we would tell eachother everything, were bestfriends afterall"

I didnt know what to say because he is right.

Taeyeon: "But you dont tell me everything to do you"

Amber: "No but if you want to know just ask me now"

Taeyeon: "Do you like someone from SNSD?"

Amber:"Yes"

Taeyeon: "Who?"

Amber: "I dont want to say it, I might up ending crying, I know she cant return my feelings. Besides I dont know if i still like her because of something that happened at the festival"

Taeyeon: "Is it Sooyoung?"

Amber: "What? No ofcourse not, she is just like an older sister to me"

Taeyeon: "Oh"

Amber: "Do you like someone?"

Taeyeon: "Yes, and I will tell you if you tell me"

Amber: "Give me a hint"

Taeyeon: "He is a guy that I know for a long time now, he is a student here and he always makes me happy"

Amber still had no idea that I was talking about him, sometimes I ask myself how come that he always passes his exams with really high scores.

Amber: "Sounds like you really like him"

Taeyeon: "Now you give me a hint"

Amber: "She is short, cute, funny, talented, I know her for pretty long time and I met her on `the night of SNSD's firts preformence"

What? short? cute? funny? talented? those are words to discribe Sunny :(

Taeyeon: "You like Sunny huh? She is a nice girl and also pretty" I said while faking a smile

Amber:" I guess so. Hey want to sing a song?"

Taeyeon: "No not in the mood"

Amber: "What is it?"

Taeyeon: "Nothing itd just I didnt sleep well last night"

Amber: "Sleep here" He said while poiting at the spot next to him.

I stood up and climbed on the stage it didnt really was easy for me to get on and when Amber saw that he tilled me on the stage, I sat next him and he patted on his lap

Amber: "You can sleep on my lap if you want" He said with a hessitating expression on his face.

i just nodded and lay down, I quickly drifted of to my dream world.

 

Amber POV:

She was sleeping on my lap, she was so cute while sleeping.

I caressed her hair and talked to her even knowing she cant hear me.

Amber: "You know its not Sunny that I like but its the dorky Taeng. She always makes me laugh and she really cares about me"

I felt attracted to her at the moment and without hessitating I kissed her cheek wich made me smile like an idiot.

She still didnt woke up I guess she is really tired then.

Well I hope she wakes up before lunch time, because I'm really hungry.