night game pt. 5

love is a regret

Sooyoung: THEIR HERE!

Sooyoung slammed the door open from the dinninghall where eveyrbody was sitting and waiting for the two students who went missing. Amber slowly stepped inside the dinningroom, he was soaked since it started raining thats why everyone decided to go inside. Key and Sulli rushed towards them and helped Amber with Taeyeon. Amber sat down on a chair and they put Taeyeon on the chair beside him. They got two blankets and gave one of them to Amber and wrapped one around the still sleeping Taeyeon.

Teachers: Okay since the rain stopped and Taeyeon and Amber are back lets go outside and sit around the campfire.

The students all left the dinningroom except for Key Sulli Sooyoung Taeyeon and Amber.

Teacher: Amber you can stay inside if you want with Taeyeon, Sulli Key and Sooyoung you three have to go outside with the rest.

Key Sulli and Sooyoung walked outside with their teacher leaving Amber and Taeyeon alone. amber looked over at Taeyeon and smiled seeing her peacful sleeping face. He raised his hand and carassed her hair, he cupped her left cheek and placed a kiss on it. He placed his arm around her shoulder and make her sleep on his shoulder. He placed his head on her head and started to play with her hands. He felt happy being so close to her and he hoped she would say yes when he would confess. After awhile he felt Taeyeon shivering so he decided to place his blanket also on top of her, she stopped shivering and continued sleeping peacefully.

Amber: Your such a kid you know... Please dont ever change

He placed a kiss on the top of her head and leaned his head back ontop of hers.

 

 

 

Krystal was standing in the door whitnissing everything. She felt her heart shatter in thousand pieces and she felt her eyes started to sting. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away and decided to go outside again. She couldnt see any other of that what was happening inside.

Minho: Hey babe, why did you sneak away from the group?

Krystal walked into Minho on her way back, he put his hands on her waist and pulled her closer. Krystal tried to push him away but he was stronger so it was no use.

Krystal: I just needed to go to the bathroom, can I go to the group now?

Minho: OR... We can go to your room and have a great night 

Krystal: Minho I'm really not in the mood for it today

She tried to walk around Minho but he blocked her and pushed her against the wall. He trapped her between his arms and he leaned closer.

Minho: I know you want it babe, you dont have to be shy you know

Krystal: Minho

She started to push his chest but he still didnt move away from her.

Krystal: Go away Minho, I'm really not in the mood for this

Krystal was struggling hard to get away from her boyfriend afraid if she didnt he would her.

Minho: Oh come one babe... Lets grand your fathers wish and give him some grandchildren should we?

Krystals eyes widened and she started to push him away harder but with no progress. It was really no use.

Donghae: YAH! Choi leave my dongsaeng alone!

Jessica: You ert go away from my little sister

Minho was shocked by hearing those two voices, he didnt really was afraid for Donghae but Jessica was the reason of the shivers down his spines evertime he saw her. Minho quickly moved away from her and bowed deep.

Minho: S-sorry n-noona h-hyung  but a-appa

Jessica: Dont call my dad appa, you dont deserve it... You know what? Dont ever come near my sis ever again

Minho: N-ne noona

Jessica: DONT CALL ME THAT

Minho: N-ne Jessica-shi

Jessica: Now get lost!

Minho quickly ran off without looking back, Jessica's eyes followed his back while glaring at him.

Krystal: Thanks unnie, I really though he was going to me

Jessica moved her glare to her little sister, Krystal felt uneasy and looked down at her feet trying to avoid he sisters glare.

Jessica: If you never broke up with Amber this wouldve never happend... Its your own fault and dad would kill me if I wouldnt protect his little crystal princess.

She said coldy and turned around and walked away followed by her puppy called Lee Donghae. Krystal was still looking down and felt warm liquid streaming over her cheeks. She quickly wiped it away and went outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal sat down beside the door of their camp house and burried her face in her hands.

Taemin: Whats wrong Krys?

Krystal raised her head and was greeted by one of the group members of her boyfriend

Krystal: I dont know what to do anymore, my sister is mad I broke up with Amber and just now Minho tried to me

Taemin raised his eyebrows and sat next to her. He looked at her and put a strand hair blocking her face behind her ear.

Taemin: He really tried to you?

Krystal could only nod. Taemin put his arm around her shoulder and let her borrow his shoulder. He rubbed Krystals arm up and down trying to calm her down. Taemin had a secret crush on the girl but was to afraid to tell anyone since she was the girlfriend of the leader of their gang.

Taemin: If there is anything, you can always come to me... You can always use my shoulder to cry on and my ears are all yours, I'll always listen to you... Dont worry Im here for you Krys

Krystal hugged him and he hugged her back.

Krystal: Thanks Taemin, your really what I need right now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*