not over you

love is a regret

Amber POV: 

It was lunch time and I sat with Taeyeon Key and Sooyoung since Luna and Sulli are with Krys.

Amber: "Hey guys she is back from the states"

Taeyeon and Sooyoung choked and Sooyoung even turned a little red because she couldnt breathe

Soo/Tae: "Jinja?"

amber: "Yeah, she's our seat mate"

Taeyeon: "So shes in your class?"

Amber: "Yeah"

Sooyoung: "Good way to move on" She said sarcasticly

Amber: "Well I have to bare with it, oh yeah almost forgot do you guys want to hang out with us on our trip"

Taeyeon: "I'm sorry but we dont have time to hang out with you guys all the time, but we can be your airplane seatmate"

Amber: "Okay"

Luna came to our table and sat down.

Luna: "Krystal is engaged"

We were all kinda shocked but I already knew with who because they are so lovey dovey with eachother

Amber: "With Minho? Yeah I kinda thought so"

Luna: "Yeah, I cant believe it that she is the soon to be wife of that jerk"

Amber: "Well its their choise to make not our"

 

Krystal POV:

I was lunching with Sulli and Luna when Minho suddenly popped out of nowhere

Minho: "Hey babe"

Krystal: "Hey"

Luna: "You guys dating?"

Krystal: "Kinda"

Sulli: "What do you mean with kinda?"

Krystal: "That we are engaged"

They almost choked and looked at me with a shocked face

Minho: "Why so shocked?"

Sulli: "Well first of all when we were in middle school Krys hated you and second of all your not even look like a couple"

Luna smacked her on her shoulder.

Only if these guys knew why I am engaged to this freak.

Luna stood up and went to the table of Aiden wich was sitting with Key Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

Luna sat down and started to talk to them and Aidens mood suddenly dropped, but why?

He has Taeyeon and they are really close, closer then in high school.

I watched Aiden the whole time and he was always scolding Sooyoung or being super nice to Taeyeon.

When they stood up I saw that Taeyeon was clinging on his arm and the group left the cafetaria.

I was really sad because of the skinship of Taeyeon and Amber but I guess he already moved on on that midged.

 

I walked with Minho and Sulli in the hallway heading to our next class when I saw something what didnt pleased my eyes.

It was Amber kissing with Sunny, I stopped walking and just stared at them Sulli and Minho noticed and stopped staring at what I was looking at.

Sulli: "They are at it again. He really misses to kiss someone"

What Sulli said startled me.

What does she means with missing kiss someone?

Are they doing this everyday?

Krystal: "What do you mean?"

Sulli: "Well Aiden and Sunny excidently kissed at the college festival when they came out of the haunted house and since that day they sometimes kiss in the hallways when they think nobody they know is around."

Krystal: "Oh"

Sulli: "But please dont tell anyone if you do they will kill me"

Minho: "We wont tell anybody Sull"

I didnt followed their conversation further because of the kissing scene infront of my eyes.

They even started french kissing and I felt tears forming in my eyes so I ran away.

 

Sunny POV:

I saw Aiden walking in the hallway alone so I approached him and now to think of it we didnt kissed for a whole week now, so I walked faster and he greeted me but I cut him of by smashing our lips together.

Amber: "Hey Sun-"

He kissed me back and a grin formed on my face and he pinned me on the wall.

The kiss became deeper and deeper and before I knew it we were french kissing.

We broke the kiss when we heard a voice.

Minho: "Krys where are you going?"

It was Minho and OMG Krystal, uhoh Jessica is so gonna kill me.

Sunny: "I'm so sorry Am"

Amber: "Dont be we broke up and by the way she is with Minho now"

Sunny: "Okay if you say so"

Amber: "Come I'll walk you to class"

He walked me to class and I quickly gave him a peck on the cheek before entering the classroom.

Fortunatly nobody saw it.

 

Krystal POV:

I thought that I moved on but no I was really hurt by seeing Sunny with Amber and the skinship of Taeyeon and Amber.

I thought I was happy now.

But I am onviously not over you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I still like you Amber Jospeh Liu

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG I dont even know how I came up with this chapter

:) lol