Sleeping prank

love is a regret

Girls sleeping place: 

Taeyeon POV

I was sitting on my sleeping mat while looking up at Sooyoung who was walking back and forth, thinking of an evil prank to take revenge on Amber.

Sooyoung: "I GOT IT! Girls come here right now"

All the girls sat down at one side of the room because well...................... Most of them are afraid for her.

Sooyoung: "You all know that dork Amber Joseph Liu right?"

All: "Yeah"

Suzy: "He is cute"

Hyuna: "I wonder if he falls for older girls"

Sooyoung: "Girls please listen to me first"

All our attention was on her

Sooyoung: "Okay so everytime Im on a trip with him we have the so called Soober prank war. Last time we went on a trip he thowed me in a pool of mud to wake me up"

Taeyeon: "Soo that was in highschool get over it already because if he didnt you would've never woke up"

Sooyoung: "I dont care! I have a great idea to pay him back for then and tonight. Amber is a really deep sleeper so I want to throw him in the pool here near by to wake him up. I want to know who wants to help me?"

Alot of girls raised their hands except for me.

Sooyoung: "YOU!"

She pointed at me

Taeyeon: "What"

Sooyoung: "You are going to help me"

Taeyeon: "WHy~"

Sooyoung: "You always helped me with pranking on him and Sulli to so Sulli you are going to help me to"

Sulli: "Ookay unnie"

Sooyoung: "So the girls are:

Taeyeon

Sulli

Jiyoung

Fei

Hyuna

Bora

BoA

Yoona

This is gonna be fun girls"

She smirked and smiled brightly at me. What is she up to?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*knock knock*

Yoona: "WHo is that?"

Sooyoung: "Key, he is going to help us since without him we dont have the right to enter the boys sleeping room"

Yoona: "Oh~"

She opened the door and we saw a really sleepy Key

Key: "*Yawn* Good *yawn* morning girls"

Girls: "Goodmorning Key"

Key: "So you are going to help Soo?"

Girls: "Yeah"

Key: "Okay when you girls are ready we can leave *yawn*"

Sooyoung: "We are done sleepy head"

Key: "Okay *yawn* come on then"

We walked out and it was dawn. We went inside and I couldnt find Amber at first sight but then Key walked over to a sleeping bulp and he pulled away the blankets revealing a sleeping Amber, he had messy hair and frowned a little when the cold air hit him.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys I have to go eat and after that Im going to my school party so I'll finish this update when Im home again.

Mianhae