Prank war Soober

love is a regret

Amber POV

We arrived at the camping place, its very luxe, there is a pool near and toilet cabins with showers. We are sleeping in two houses one house for the girls and the other one for the boys. I was stuck with minstal couple and Taeyeon had to sat the campfire with Sooyoung.

Key: "Hey loverboy"

Amber: "Oh hey Key"

Key: "And how is it with your sleeping beauty?"

Amber: "Sleepin beauty?"

Key: "Yeah....... Its kinda obvious you like her you know"

Amber: "We've always been that close since she left"

Key: "Yeah thats why, she is the only girl you hug and hold hands with"

Amber: "Not the only one"

Key: "Your mother doesnt count"

Amber: "oh"

Key: "So................ you gonna confess?"

Amber: "I think so yeah"

Key:"When?"

Amber: "Before the trips end"

Key: "OMO! I cant wait!"

Amber: "Me neither"

 

Krystal POV

What the?! He likes someone besides me?! B...But..... What..........How? I am Krystal Jung Soojung.............. THE Krystal Jung Soojung............. The smart perfect Krystal Jung Soojung. I will make sure you'll be mine again Amber Joseph Liu. Just wait and you'll see. I am the only one perfect for you and no one else.

 

Taeyeon POV

Taeyeon: "This"

Sooyoung: "Is"

Sandra: "So"

TaeSooSan: "Tiring!"

Teacher: "No complaining!"

TaeSooSan: "Dae~"

We had to move tree trunks So we could use it as bench in the evening around the campfire. From the corner of my eye I could see that JR was stairing at me. That guy drives me nuts, he is so annoying. fortunatly is Amber here and Sooyoung. This is to tiring and I just only moved two tree trunks. Fortunatly we dont have to cook. The cooks for today are Amber, Key, Sulli, Krystal, Ellin, Jessica, Sungmin, Yuri. I hope I can taste Ambers food because he can cook really good.

Leeteuk: "Uhm Tae............... Can I talk to you"

Oh no not him again

Taeyeon: "Im sorry Leeteuk but Im busy as you can see"

Leeteuk: "Please Tae jus-"

Amber: "Hey Tae, here"

He gave me a bottle of water. Isnt he sweet?

I smiled at him and gave him a hug

Taeyeon: "Thanks Am"

Amber: "No thanks, goodluck. I'll see you later"

Taeyeon: "Okay"

I think he drank out of this bottle to because there was some water missing, but who cares?

Leeteuk:  "Uhm he drank from that to you know"

Taeyon: "Yeah and the problem about that is................?

Leeteuk: "Uhm................ nevermind"

He finally walked away! yay thank you Ambie

 

Amber POV

Time past and we relaxed a little bit and prepared our sleep places. When Taeyeon was done she stayed with me the whole time. We walked a little (while holding hands, wonder why we still arent together huh) The most girls are jelous at Taeyeon, but sorry girls Kim Taeyeon is the one and only for me. Soon she's totally mine but because I'm a coward its hard to confess to her.

When it was 5 pm I had to go to the kitchen house with a few other students to prepare dinner. Because of my prank war with Sooyoung I'm gonna make a 'special' plate for her.

Key: "Hey Sul, Am is going to confess soon"

Sulli: "Jinja!!!!!??"

I just ignored and continued cooking because I have special dinner for miss Choi Sooyoung.

I smirked instantly

Key: "Hey Am why the smirk?"

Amber: "Oh thats a surprise just watch"

 

Krystal POV

Ugh I cant stand it anymore! I want Amber to be mine now! But I have competition. This is so annoying.

And wich surprise what is he talking about? Ugh this guy is really annoying.

Maybe I can start with attracing him now

I moved closer to him so he would notice me.

Amber: "What do you want Krystal-shii?"

I leaned closer and whispered something I ectually didnt wanted to say

Krystal: "You"

Amber: "Yeah right"

Did he just scoffed? Okay this just hurts alot

Krystal: "Watcha cooking?"

Amber: "Something for Sooyoung"

Krystal: "Why?"

Amber: "Why do you want to know?"

Krystal: "Just curious"

 

Amber POV

This girl is sooooooo weird, is she trying to get me back to her while she still has Minho? Sorry to say this but she is sometimes such a or or what you want to call it.

 

When we were done we went to the eating hall.

Amber: "Okay first of all!"

I got all the attention and searched for Sooyoungs seat

Amber: "We all worked hard today and I think our shikshin is really hungry right know and since she eats everything what I make lets give her the first taste"

I walked towards her  and prepared myself to run away. here we go

Sooyoung: "AMBER JOSEPH LIU!"

I ran away while laughing

Sooyoung: "Its so on just wait you jerk!"

 

Taeyeon POV

Uh oh the prank war this is not good.

Teacher: "What is happening?"

Sooyoung: "He messed with my plate"

Taeyeon: "As usual"

Sooyoung: "He is so~ dead"

Everyone had their eyes on Sooyoung

Soyoung went out for a bit and came back with a Amber. She was pulling him in by the leg

Amber: "NOONA~! MY LEG IT HURTS!"

Sooyoung: "I DONT CARE!"

They went to their seats, Sooyoung across me and Amber next me. Everyone was eating while chatting while Sooyoung was planning somthing on Amber to take revenge. 

 

This is gonna be a long~ trip.