Rescue Operation, Code Name: Bunny Rabbit

The Escapades of Youngjae and Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo is leaning against the wall, his hands clasped against his chest, index fingers and thumbs pointing up, playing 007 down the hallway. He is on a mission to spring his partner in crime out of prison. When he spots the janitor coming out of the broom closet, Kyungsoo does a tumble and squats behind a trash bin. Kyungsoo is almost there. He just needs to turn left down the next hall and it should be the 4th door on the right.

All is quiet except for the uproar coming out of his own classroom where he had left Jongin and Daehyun to act as decoys so that Kyungsoo could escape himself.

“Kim Jongin! Jung Daehyun! Please! Settle down, oh my god. Get down from there!” Kyungsoo hears his new teacher, Miss Tiffany, plead. “Jessica, do something! For God’s sake, you’re my aide!” Kyungsoo had convinced Jongin and Daehyun, who were already in this class, to cause a distraction so that Kyungsoo could slip out of the room. Daehyun and Jongin, who never really need a reason to cause a scene, readily agreed to the occasion. They waited for Kyungsoo’s signal, as Kyungsoo crept closer to the door to position himself, and when they received the go, Daehyun and Jongin promply stripped down to their underwear and began running around the room and climbing on top of the cubbies.

Kyungsoo finally arrives at Youngjae’s classroom and peeks inside the door. These peasants think they can separate Kyungsoo and Youngjae from each other, but distance cannot keep these two apart. Miss Sooyoung is reading a story in front of the class while Miss Yoona is sitting in the back, stamping a happy face onto art projects. When he is sure that Miss Sooyoung and Miss Yoona are not looking, Kyungsoo creeps inside the classroom and sits down between Youngjae and Jongup. Zitao leans around Jongup and glances at his brother

“What are you doing here?” Zitao whispers. Kyungsoo shushes his brother with a finger to his lips before turning to Youngjae and whispering, “come on, let’s go. I’ve got an idea.” Youngjae nods his head, “okay,” then backtracks his thoughts. “How are we gonna get out of here?” he asks Kyungsoo. One kid escaping was easy, two would be more noticeable. Plus Zitao and Jongup were not ones for causing commotion. They would have to take matters into their own hands. As long as Zitao and Jongup didn’t sell them out, everything should work out smoothly.

Kyungsoo is deep in thought, lips pursed, staring blankly at the ceiling, when Youngjae whispers, “I have an idea.” Youngjae glances over at his teacher to make sure that she is still reading the story and not looking in their general direction. When he is certain that Miss Sooyoung’s attention is placed elsewhere, Youngjae crawls behind Daehyun , and heads toward the back where he spots Jiho and Kyung. Youngjae glances up at Miss Yoona to see that she is still busy with her assignment, then plops himself down next to the pair. Kyungsoo watches as Youngjae whispers something to Jiho and Kyung. And Zitao, recognizing imminent trouble, grabs onto Jongup’s hand and prepares for duck and cover.

Youngjae quietly returns back to his spot on the floor and smiles at Kyungsoo, before silently mouthing 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Kyungsoo quickly turns his head to the back of the room when he hears Jiho shout at the top of his lungs “FOOD FIGHT!”  Jiho is standing on top of a desk with a can of blue paint in his left hand and a can of purple in his right. Kyung, laughing hysterically, starts to fling pink paint at Jiho while Jiho windmills his arms as he coats the back half of the classroom with splotches of blue and purple paint. Miss Sooyoung snaps up from the book and turns her attention to the boys as Yoona is splattered in the face with pink paint. The classroom erupts into screams and shouts as kids either join into the fray, no prisoners taken, or try to find cover under desks and books shelves.

Miss Sooyoung runs over to where Jiho is still standing on top of his table, “Woo Jiho, stop that this instant!” and is hit in the chest with purple paint. During this pandemonium, Zitao and Jongup already hiding behind the art supply cabinet, Kyungsoo takes Youngjae by the hand and the two run for the door. They exit into the hall and laugh with the high of their success. Youngjae, still giggling, turns to Kyungsoo as they walk down the hall and asks, “so, what’s your idea?”

Kyungsoo then launches into his plans, with large arm gestures, to free the school bunnies from their cages back into the wilderness and then getting into the kitchen to sneak some cookies. Youngjae claps his hands in excitement as they continue heading towards the back of the school building. Kyungsoo and Youngjae never really make it as far as the rabbit coop. As they turn the corner, they run into the school janitor who is mopping the floor. Foiled again.

a/n: what am i doing ; - ; someone stop me please i cant stop