Project World Domination: Part 1.0

The Escapades of Youngjae and Kyungsoo

Youngjae learns on the Powerpuff Girls that the key to world domination is to spread a deadly virus and get as many people as sick as possible. So, when Himchan drops him off at kindergarten the next day, Youngjae tells Kyungsoo all about his genius idea and the two spend the whole of art time scheming their brilliant, foolproof plan to take over first the school, then the town, then the world. By recess, the two have figured out more or less how they want to accomplish this feat.

While the rest of their classmates are out on the playground, Kyungsoo leads Youngjae behind the jungle gym and squats down, taking out a plastic cup that he had smuggled during art time. Youngjae plops down onto the grass as Kyungsoo hands him the cup and says, “here, you go first.” Youngjae takes the cup and says, “okay,” and starts to spit into the cup. Five minutes later, Youngjae passes the cup back to Kyungsoo and says, “you’re turn” cough “I think I’m out of spit.” Kyungsoo takes the cup and resumes where Youngjae had left off.

When Kyungsoo is sure that he can no longer produce any more saliva, he coughs into the cup for good measure, then whispers, “okay, let’s do this.” Youngjae gets up, brushing grass off his pants, then peeks out around the jungle gym and spots the teacher’s aide, Yoona, who is on playground duty. Miss Yoona is currently all the way across the playground and Youngjae is pretty certain she is thoroughly occupied trying to pull apart Kyung and Jiho, their classmates, who are arguing over whose turn it is with the handball. He turns back to Kyungsoo and waves him over.

“On the count of three, we run for it.”

Kyungsoo straightens out from his squatted position with the cup in both hands and nods.

“One,” Youngjae whispers, holding up a finger.

“Two,” second finger.

“Three!” Both Youngjae and Kyungsoo shout  and Youngjae sprints out from behind the jungle gym, across the black top, and behind the school building, Kyungsoo following right on his heel. They lean against the building, panting and huffing, and Kyungsoo leans a little bit around the wall to check that Miss Yoona did not see. She is now standing in between the two kids trying to create a physical wall between them, as Kyung tries to fling himself at Jiho who now has the ball and is sticking out his tongue. Kyungsoo gives Youngjae the okay and they walk along the wall towards the cafeteria.

Youngjae peeks around the door to the cafeteria to make sure that it is empty. The coast seems to be clear so he looks over his shoulder at Kyungsoo and nods once in affirmative. Youngjae slides his body through the door first, then sticks his body tightly against the wall. Kyungsoo follows Youngjae’s movement as best as he could while holding the cup with both hands. They both slink down the wall towards the kitchen and stop once they reach the entrance.

Once again, Youngjae leans around the entrance to make sure that the kitchen ladies are not there. The kitchen is nice and quiet and empty so they walk right in. Kyungsoo places the cup on the ground carefully and both boys circle the kitchen a few times to try and find the perfect target. Youngjae is examining a big box of sporks and napkins when Kyungsoo calls him over, “look! Over here!”

Youngjae finds Kyungsoo pointing a finger up at a big plastic container of assorted diced fruit on the silver countertop. “It’s perfect! We can put the germs in there and everyone will eat it and get sick and our plan will work and we’ll win and yay!” Kyungsoo is now bouncing on the balls of his feet. Youngjae smiles and high fives Kyungsoo before turning around to search for something to use as a stool. Youngjae finds a bucket and drags it over to the counter. He upends the bucket while Kyungsoo walks back over to the cup, picks it up, and brings it over.

Youngjae puts his hands on the countertop and steps on top of the bucket and hoists himself up. He peels the saran wrap off of the fruit container and sticks his hand out to Kyungsoo for the cup.

“Gimme,” Youngjae says wiggling his fingers.

Kyungsoo hands Youngjae the cup and as Youngjae is about to pour their spit and germs inside the fruit container, they hear a voice shout, “Hey! You two shouldn’t be in here! What are you doing?!”

Youngjae promptly drops the cup and yells “BUSTED! RUN! RUN!”

--

Yongguk locks his car as he walks up the sidewalk to the school entrance. As he enters the building, he is caught up by Junmyeon and Yongguk is not even surprised. Junmyeon shakes his head and sighs, staring up at the ceiling as they walk. “You know, I’m starting to think we seriously need to consider separating those two,” says Yongguk. The two parents find their sons’ classroom and Junmyeon knocks on the door. They hear the teacher call, “Come in,” and Yongguk opens the door and enters first, followed by Junmyeon.

Yongguk briefly glances at the back of the room where Youngjae and Kyungsoo are seated across the room, throwing rolled up balls of paper at each other.

Miss Sooyoung looks up from her work of placing Good Job! And Well Done! stickers on a pile of homework assignments and says, “please, take a seat.” 

 

a/n: lol whut. i dont even know what this is ; u ;