When transformed Bingu meets the Fashionista.

Love Like This

C U R R E N T  S O N G

Stupid Liar [Big Bang]

 

"Oh ya Oppa! You know what? I found Bingu already!!" Yoona cried excitedly to Ji Yong. They were at her dining table, revising for their finals.

 

"Mwuh? What Bingu? Here I'm teaching you and you call be Bingu? Is that how you're suppose to convey your thanks and gratitude? So much for saying that you're thankful, Alligator Yoong~" Ji Yong smirked.

 

"Anniyo Oppa! Bingu. Bingu Oppa. REMEMBER?" Yoona groaned and hit Ji Yong on his arm.

 

"Bingu...Hmmm. It sounds familiar...Now where have I heard it before..." Ji Yong bit his lower lips as he thought deeply. "OH! I remembered!! BINGU! YOUR Bingu Oppa. Gosh. You practically cause me to make a fool out of myself. Everyone laughed at me when I asked them if they know anyone in the school by the name of Bingu. Come to think of it, who on earth would have the name Bingu. I was SO innocent back then to believe in you." Ji Yong smirked.

 

"Yah Oppa!"

 

"Araso araso. What about him?"

 

"I found out who was Bingu Oppa!" Yoona exclaimed.

 

"Mwuh? Who?" Ji Yong raised his eyebrow.

 

"You'll never guess who he is..."

 

"Ahhh. Come on, you know I hate suspense. Cut the suspense already."

 

"Well, it's... Seung Hyun Oppa!! Didn't I told you before that he looked familiar? Can you believe it?!! The world is SOOO small!!"

 

-----

 

"Well, it's... Seung Hyun Oppa!! Can you believe it?!! The world is SOOO small!!"While she cried excitedly, I just gave that blank expression.

 

"Oh..." I replied nonchalantly.

 

"Yah Oppa. What's with that expression." She pouted.

 

"Mwuh? That's my expression~"

 

"Yah Oppa. Don't be mean. I just don't get why you and Seung Hyun Oppa just don't get along with each other. You guys are suppose to be schoolmates!" She sighed.

 

"Since when we don't get along with each other? You think too much. I think we're perfectly fine with each other." I rebutted.

 

"Oh~ I didn't know giving each other cold stares meant getting along well in your dictionary eh." She replied sarcastically.

 

"Yah. But you can't expect me to be kind to him, could you." I smirked as I recalled something that could counter her back.

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"I mean, come on, because of this Bingu guy, you ignored me for the very first time because I couldn't find him. You even skipped your lunch to challenge me." I smirked.

 

"Y-Yah! Since when... Since when did I ignore you!?" She stuttered.

 

"Your s-stu...stuttering voice gave you away already, Im Yoona~" I mimicked her.

 

"Aishh~ Oppa! That's TWO different issues. We are talking about your relationship with Seung Hyun Oppa." She hit my arm. An action that she would do if she ran out of words to fight back.

 

"Well, and I'm telling you the reason why I'm upset of him. I can't believe this. He stole you away when we were young. And, he still steal you away even when we are older now. I can totally see love in his eyes when he looks at you."

 

"Yah. He didn't steal me away from you. Not in the past, not now and definitely not in the future. And besides, you got your Kiko-sshi now. You don't need me. So what if he likes me? I don't think he is a bad guy afterall. Maybe, I would accept his love for all you know." She challenged me back. I smirked upon hearing her jealous tone when talked about Kiko. Looks like I got to act fast.

 

"Hmmm. Why do I smell such a strong smell of VINEGAR here? Did someone accidently knocked over a pot of vinegar?" I smirked.

 

"Y-Yah! I'm not jea-jealous at all alrights!" Her cheeks tinged red upon hearing my teasings.

 

"Oh really? Then why do I see your cheeks turning red? And did I even say it's you?" I was amused by her expression. Why hadn't I notice that she was that adorable? Young Bae was right. I was really BLIND back then.

 

"Aishh~ Nonsense! Anyways, remember I told you before that Key wanted your help for his photoshoot? He called me yesterday and asked if you could make it today but I rejected it because you're suppose to be preparing for your finals. So, he gave in and requested you to go after your exams." She quickly diverted the topic.

 

"Ahhh. I can do it this afternoon anyway. But since my alligator Yoong had arranged for me already, then I shall obliged. I don't have a choice. Right?"

 

"Yah! I told you not to call me alligator Yoong already! Chinjia!" She got all worked up again and started chasing me.

 

"Alligator Yoong!" I laughed as she ran after me. "You wanna hit me? That's provided if you could catch me first!"

 

-----

 

After that night, Yoona and Ji Yong seemed to have returned back to their close relationship. On the other hand, due to the return of Ji Yong, Yoona started to distance away from Seung Hyun. Mostly because she was afraid that Ji Yong would misunderstand that she and Seung Hyun were an item and also she was a little startled by Ji Yong's words, saying that Seung Hyun totally was carrying a torch for her. Seung Hyun could tell that she was avoiding him and felt disappointed. But he knew better not to push her further. He believed that someday, just one day, she would realise his feelings for her and understand it. As for Kiko, Ji Yong had been trying all means to avoid her, much to her dismay. Yoona thought that Ji Yong had finally broken up with her since he kept on avoiding her. She didn't bother brooding Ji Yong about this matter, since she made a pact with him that she wouldn't be bothered about his relationships. Hence, throughout these few days and into the exam week, Ji Yong and Yoona spent most of their time together, much to Young Bae's satisfaction and Yuri's unhappiness. Yuri thought with the appearance of Kiko and Seung Hyun, Yoona would forget about Ji Yong soon and start thinking about her own happiness instead of revolving around Ji Yong. But she was wrong. In just a few weeks, Ji Yong and Yoona were back together, their relationship close as ever. Yuri was afraid that Ji Yong would hurt Yoona again. Although he didn't meant to, given that he didn't know Yoona feelings for him, but she couldn't help but blame it on Ji Yong. Yuri always thinks that Yoona deserved a better guy than Ji Yong, who was a playboy. She had observed Seung Hyun for quite some time already and found that he looked like someone who was capable of taking good care of her best friend and she was glad that he appeared to divert Yoona's attention for awhile. But it appeared that he wasn't strong enough to break Yoona's affection for Ji Yong. Yuri could tell that Seung Hyun liked Yoona. The way he looked at her, the way he always cared for her. She wasn't surprise that Yoona was clueless about it, given that she had always been dense when it comes to relationship issues. Thus, Yuri decided to give Seung Hyun a helping hand. It was their last paper for the finals and Yuri purposely made an excuse to stay behind, so that she could look for Seung Hyun to have a private talk with him. And there she found him, sitting by the corridor, looking through the window.

 

 

"Oppa!" She exclaimed, laughing as she saw Seung Hyun being startled by her.

 

"Oh! Yuri ah..." Seung Hyun turned and saw Yuri standing there, smiling brightly at him.

 

"Oppa, thinking about Yoona?" She smiled as she took a seat beside him naturally.

 

"An-Anniyo~" Seung Hyun stuttered, wondering why on earth could this girl figure out what he was thinking. Was he that easy to figure out?

 

"Come on Oppa. I had known you for like... 4months already? Though I wouldn't say it's a long time, but I think it's enough for me to notice your expression. Just by one look, I can tell whether you're uneasy or at ease. And by the look at it just now, it shows that my analogy is correct. So, don't try to deny it."

 

"Aishhh~ Chinjia. I really don't know how to answer you.."

 

"Well, you don't have to answer me. You just have to listen to what I'm going to say. Alrights?"

 

"Hmmm. Araso araso. Fair enough. What do you wanna tell me? Had a tiff with Young Bae?" Seung Hyun shook his head and chuckled at her behaviour. She was definitely Yoona's best friend. Even their personalities were almost the same. They were like replicas of each other.

 

"Anniyo. It's about you. And besides, me and baby would NEVER quarrel~" Yuri replied confidently.

 

"Araso araso. You two are the most matching pair I had ever seen~ So, what about me that you want me to know?" Seung Hyun chuckled at her. She was like his dongsaeng, being cheeky and all. But she wasn't irritating like Seungri and Daesung were.

 

"Yah Oppa. Be serious here alrights!" She pouted.

 

"Araso araso. Drop the suspense and tell me already."

 

-----

 

"Hmmm. Oppa, I know you like Yoong. Don't deny because it's written all over your face. And now, I could see that you're at a lower hand. I think by now, you should know that Yoona like Ji Yong Oppa alot and treated him more than just a friend. At first, when Ji Yong Oppa were with Kiko and you came into the picture, I actually felt relieved. Because, this friend of mine perhaps, could finally move out of Ji Yong Oppa's shadow. I noticed that you cared and treated her much more nicer than Ji Yong Oppa. But you lost out one point, and that was you didn't know her as long as Ji Yong Oppa know her. However, this demerit point is cancelled out. Since Yoona had told me that you were the Oppa she had been really thankful of when she was young. So, I hope you could do something about your feeling, confess to Yoona and save her from the heartbreaks that Ji Yong Oppa had inflicted on her." Wow. She said all these in one shot, not stopping to take breaths in between nor allowing me to interrupt. I was taken aback by her words. I thought she always love Ji Yong alot and whatsmore, Ji Yong is Young Bae's best friend. But yet, she was standing on my side now?

 

"Jemkanmanyo. I thought you and Ji Yong are closer? Why.. Why are you standing with me this time round, criticising him?"

 

"Ahhh. I may appear weird to you for doing this, but I just want the best for my best friend. Yes, it's true that I'm closer with Ji Yong Oppa, but it is also true that Ji Yong Oppa is a playboy. I don't want Yoona to get hurt because of him again. I know it wasn't entirely Ji Yong Oppa's fault given that he is clueless about Yoong's feelings for him, but still, all I wanted was for Yoong to get out of this misery. This misery of crying whenever he had found himself a new girlfriend and throw her aside. She totally don't deserve all these treatment. She deserves better." She explained to me seriously, with a worried look. Looks like she really cared for Yoona alot.

 

"I see...."

 

"So Oppa, go and find her to confess now! We don't have much time left do we? Bbali!!" She suddenly stood up, dragging me up along as well.

 

"Araso araso. But where is she? I saw her making her way out of school with Ji Yong just now."

 

"Ahhh. That's why you have me as your general! They are going to Key's boutique shop. You know who is Key right? Bbali! We don't have much time already. Apparently, I heard from baby that Ji Yong Oppa seems to have realise his feelings for Yoong and is going to confess anytime already! If he confesses earlier than you, then you're over!" She shrieked.

 

"Araso araso. Key had called me yesterday night to ask me to visit his boutique shop too..."

 

"Perfect! Then all the more you should get going now! Being late for an appointment is not a good impression!"

 

"Chinjia. Araso~ I'm going now. Do you need a lift?" I got up, tidying up my bag and straightening my shirt.

 

"Anniyo~ I would just make my way home myself. Oppa, remember, have more confident! Hwaiting!"

 

"Hwaiting! Gomawoyo Yuri ah~"

 

"Ha! Anniyo! It's all for Yoong's happiness!"

 

------

 

"Hyung! You still look as amazing as ever!" Key exclaimed as he saw Ji Yong coming out from the dressing room, with the clothes that he had prepared for him.

 

"Ahhh. Gomawoyo. Where is Yoona?" Ji Yong looked around, looking for the sight of Yoona.

 

"Oh Noona. She is coming out soon. There is a female model that couldn't make it to the shoot today and so, I got to ask her to be the replacement."

 

"Oh... Wow. She always hates this kind of thing. What on earth did you do again to make her oblige." Ji Yong smirked.

 

"Haha. You know her so well, Hyung~ Of course. I told her I would provide her a month of skill labour for free." Key sighed in defeat. "Oh well, all for the sake of this photoshoot."

 

"Ha! I'm sure she won't be too harsh on you~" Ji Yong chuckled, patting Key's shoulders, acting as a comfort. 

 

"I-I'm done~ Do-Do I look ok?" Both guys turn around and saw Yoona standing awkwardly outside the dressing room, feeling embarrassed and not confident of herself.

 

------

 

My heart skipped a beat as I saw her. I had always considered her to be a beauty. But I didn't realise that time really had caught us up. Compared to the past years, where she was young and innocent, she looked so much more mature now, giving off a vibe of her own. Her hair was also done up. Instead of the straight, chestnut brown hair that she had, it was now given a slight perm, making it wavy and giving her a ier look. The pink dress revealed her nicely toned, long legs, making people awed just by the look at it. If I were to use one word to discribe her, that will be.... Perfect.

 

"Yah. How do I... I look? Key! I told you I would look horrible!" She groaned as she heard no response from us as the both of us just stared at her blankly, jaws dropped.

 

"Neh! Anniyo Noona! You look AWESOME!!! I'm so glad that the female model is not here today. I think this dress is specially made for you!" Key snapped out of his thoughts and exclaimed. I bet he too, was being mesmerized by her.

 

"Chinjia?" Yoona seemed to relax a little. "What do you think, Oppa?" She played with her fingers nervously as she waited for my reply.

 

"Hmmm." As much as I love it, I would always think of ways to tease and pick on her. I leaned back slightly, pretending to guage her from head to toe as I smirked. "Much better than the usual Alligator Yoong~"


 

"Yah Kwon Ji Yong!! I told you not to call me Alligator anymore!!" This of course, sparked her up once again, as she chased me around the studio. Despite her wearing high heels, she still managed to chase after me, so, hats off to her. But of course, being the clumsy her, she tripped and fall. Luckily, I caught hold of her as we laughed to each other.

 

"Wow wow. Are you guys finally dating?" Key teased us.

 

"Soon. Key, just wait for my good news." I helped her to stand on her feet again as I smirked.

 

"An-Anniyo! Oppa! What are you talking about?!" She hit my arms lightly, blushing furiously again. Such a cute girl seriously. "So, are we starting the shoot now?"

 

"Hmmm. Just a moment. There is another person beside you two. What's taking him so long..." Key tapped his watch as he watched the time ticked by.

 

"Mianhae! I'm late!" All three of them turned when they heard the voice.

 

------

 

"Hyung! Anniyo! You came just right on time!" Key clapped his hands excitedly when he saw me.

 

"O-Oppa?" Yoona on the other hand was shocked to see me and well, Ji Yong? He just smirked.

 

"Annyeong Yoona~ We hadn't been talking much these few days didn't we?" I kept my composure, walked towards her and ruffled her hair with a smile.

 

"N-Neh..." She blushed slightly, feeling guilty.

 

"Come on Key. Let's get started shall we?" Ji Yong then cut in, prompting Key to start the shoot.

 

"Neh!"

 

------

 

"Noona, you wait here first. Hyungs would shoot first." Key instructed me to stand aside, letting the photographer to have more space.

 

 

I stood in the background and bit my lips nervously. Gosh. I could totally see the fire in both of their eyes. They were staring at each other fiercely and each of them smirked, showing a triumph look. They were like ready to pounce on each other. I didn't even know why they were doing this. It was just a photoshoot. They looked as though they were in a battlefield. I shuddered. Actually, both of them had their merits. Both of them looked good. In fact, awesome. They had their own charms. To me, Ji Yong Oppa looked cute and cheerful with that casual outfit of his. Seung Hyun Oppa on the other hand, gave a more mature and charismatic look. He wore a grey top with a simple black jacket to go with it. When he didn't smile, he had the very fierce but cool look. Hence, it was hard for me to decide who actually "win". I mean come on, if it was in the past, I would definitely had picked Ji Yong Oppa. But now, I guess... Things are just different? Bingu Oppa had appeared. Whether I wanted it or not.

 

 

"A penny for your thoughts?" I looked up and saw Young Bae Oppa standing beside me, smiling at me.

 

"Omo. Oppa!" I was startled by his sudden appearance.

 

"Noona!" Key immediately quietened me down as he put a finger on his lips, creasing his brows.

 

"Opps.. Mianhae.." I mouthed to him and turned down my volume. "Don't tell me that you're here for photoshoot also alrights." I whispered to Young Bae Oppa.

 

"Do you think my face could be good enough for Key's photoshoot? You this blur girl. You left your jacket in my car just now. So, I brought it to you here. The weather is getting really chilling now." He smiled as he draped the jacket over my body as I sneezed. "Look at you." He chuckled. Young Bae Oppa is a really good guy and I'm really glad that Yul was able to find him.

 

"Awww. Gomawoyo Oppa. Where's your girlfriend?" I looked behind him and saw no one in sight.

 

"Oh. She told me she is going to shop for some dress for the ball. And she doesn't want me to look at it until the day of the ball. So, yeahs~" He shrugged his shoulders. "Jemkanmanyo. Why is Seung Hyun Hyung doing here?" He raised his eyebrows at me.

 

"Beats me either~ I think Key called him along for the shoot too. I mean, come on, he looks so charismatic now. And it is because of Key himself. Of course he would want to take photos and show off to the other fashion industry people." I shrugged my shoulders.

 

"I see..." He nodded in acknowledgement. "But it doesn't seems like a photoshoot to me. Looks more like a battlefield." He smirked.

 

"Omo. Oppa! You noticed that too?!!" I turned and looked at Young Bae Oppa, in shock.

 

"Come on. It's so obvious. Even though they are told to give that pose, their eyes betrayed their true feelings~"

 

"Gosh. Oppa, why are the both of them acting like that?" I groaned.

 

"Are you sure you have no idea? It's all because of you, Im Yoona~" He folded his arms across his chest and smirked at me.

 

"MWUH?!! OPPA!!" I was shocked.

 

"NOONA!"

 

-----

 

"Oppa! Are you kidding me? What has it got to do with me?!" In the end, I got scolded by Key and was being chased out of the studio together with Young Bae Oppa and was only allowed to enter when it was my turn to shoot.

 

"Yah. I think you better lower down your volume if you still want to stay in this shop. You know Key is a really strict person when it comes to his job." Young Bae Oppa smirked. "Are you sure you're that clueless?"

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Come on Yoona! The two guys inside there are totally in LOVE with you!" He shook his head and exclaimed. "You're smart when it comes to academic. But when it comes to relationship stuffs, I think you're even denser than me." He chuckled.

 

"Yah Oppa!" I pouted and hit him on the arms. "If I'm dense, you wouldn't have gotten your girlfriend already you know?" I sat down on the couch nearby. The 6-inch high heels was killing me.

 

"Araso araso. That's why I say, I'm forever indebted to you. Come on Yoona. You really can't see?"

 

"I don't know what you're talking about! How could both of them like me!? Ji Yong Oppa had been my best friend for like.... ever! I don't think he has that feeling for me. And Seung Hyun Oppa? Oppa! I just known him for like a few months! Though we had been really close though... And he was..."

 

"Precisely. Ji Yong is your best friend. That's why he NEVER did notice that you like him."

 

"M-Mwuh? Oppa, what are you talking about? I-I never did like him!" I was shocked. How could Young Bae Oppa know that I like him?!! Omo.. YUL!!

 

"Don't be that shock. Come on, it's written all over your face. Even if I'm that dense about love, I can still see it. It's that obvious." He nodded, being so proud of himself.

 

"Did Yul tell you something?" I eyed him with suspicion.

 

"Mwuh? Yul knows about this? Man! I thought at last I notice something before her! That sly girl. No wonder that time she was talking about Ji Yong being Takuya Kimura... So my guess was right afterall..." He was mumbling to himself.

 

"Mwuh? Takuya Kimura? Oppa, you're making no sense here already~ Why are you talking about my idol all of a sudden?"

 

"Ahhh. Never mind about that. What I'm saying is that you like Ji Yong. Don't you? And that brat is finally realising that he had feelings for you too."

 

"M-Mwuh? Oppa, don't joke anymore. How could it be? He always treated me like his best friend, his dongsaeng. How could he be liking me?" This was a little too good to be true.

 

"Come on. Why are you belittling yourself? You had grown to become a lady now, Yoona. But yet, your innocence is still there. And I guess maybe that's why Ji Yong finally found himself falling for you. But that's of course you got the looks too though." He teased me
.

 

"Yah Oppa. Is that suppose to be a compliment? Why can't I seemed to hear that it is eh?" I pouted.

 

"It is a compliment. Come on. Answer me honestly. Ji Yong or Seung Hyun Hyung? Actually, this is the first time me and Yul had our disputes." He sighed.

 

"Mwuh?!" My jaw dropped. How on earth could Yul quarrel with Young Bae Oppa?

 

"Well, I supported Ji Yong while Yul supported Seung Hyun Hyung. She said that Ji Yong is just going to break your heart once again but I beg to differ. So, we had a little debate session over this." Young Bae Oppa scratched his nape tiredly.

 

"Oh... But come on Oppa. None of the them had confessed to me. Perhaps, for all you know, they didn't meant it that way. You and Yul are reading a little too much into it." I patted his shoulder and smiled.

 

"But what if it's true, Yoona? Have you ever thought of it? How Seung Hyun Hyung would always be there for you when you're in danger, how Ji Yong would protect over you whenever you're in fear? Have you ever thought that these actions could mean more than just a friendship? Now that our finals are over, and both of them are moving on to college, will the three of you stil be in contact with each other? Never mind about me and Yul, I just want you to think about this seriously. I may be supporting Ji Yong and Yul may be supporting Hyung, but at the end of the day, all we want is for you to be happy. Araso?" Young Bae Oppa patted my head and told me honestly. For the very first time, I felt that he didn't treat me like a young girl anymore. He treated me like a grown-up lady. His beloved dongsaeng.

 

"Araso Oppa. I would give a careful thought about it. Oppa, it's true that I like Ji Yong Oppa for a long time already. But I really don't know about this... About him liking me. It's just... just too good to be true.. Nowadays, he had been avoiding Kiko. I don't know if he had made a clean break with her or not. I don't want to be a third party. As for Seung Hyun Oppa, it's just... I guess I could call it fate that brought us together. You know what, he is the Bingu Oppa that I had always talked about to spite Ji Yong Oppa..." I sighed.

 

"Mwuh? He is that Oppa that you forced Ji Yong to look for and was angry with him because he couldn't find him? My god. The heaven is really playing a trick on you three. Looks like Seung Hyun Hyung and Ji Yong are bound to be rivals." He smirked.

 

"Oppa. Do you think it's funny?" I flashed him a glare.

 

"Opps! Mianhae~" He stuck out his tongue playfully, raising two hands up to surrender. "So, Kwon Ji Yong or Choi Seung Hyun?"

 

"Aishh~ Mollah~ Both of them mean so much to me..." I pouted and sighed. Why must he dropped me this bomb now? "NOONA! Your turn is up!!" Key's timing is finally right this time. "Ok Oppa, I got to go now. I'll catch you again at the ball tomorrow night alrights? And, promise me, no more disputes with Yul anymore. I don't want you two to quarrel because of my issue." I stood up and hugged him goodbye.

 

"Ahh. Gwenchana. Besides, I think that having a disputes sometimes made us cherish each other even more. So, I got to thank you instead. Get going now. We'll see each other again tomorrow. Have fun in your shoot!" He smiled to me brightly and gave me a hug.

 

"Neh!"

 

------

 

"She look so professional. Fancy her acting all shy about this just now~" Ji Yong smirked to himself as he crossed his legs and sat on the couch comfortably. He and Seung Hyun had finished their shoot and was sitting side by side, looking at Yoona intently, who was having her shoot now.

 

"Well, in case you don't know her, she may look professional upfront, but deep down in her heart, she is definitely freaking out." Seung Hyun smirked. The remark was more for himself to hear too. Both of them still didn't see eye to eye.

 

"Yah. Don't sound as if you know her very well." Ji Yong became irritated by his remarks and turned to face him.

 

"I don't need to sound like. I KNOW her very well. Much better than you expected anyway." Seung Hyun looked at him as well, with a confident smirk on his face. "In case she DIDN'T tell you, I'm her Bingu Oppa from the middle school." He flashed Ji Yong a triumph glance before turning to face Yoona again.

 

"Wow wow. Look at that triumph face~" Ji Yong smirked and turned back to look at Yoona too, shaking his head. "Of course Yoona told me, she would tell me every SINGLE thing. We have no secrets between each other. That's how close and intimate we are. People would always misunderstand us being a couple." 

 

"You already said it is misunderstanding."

 

"Well, I'm about to make it true."

 

"Didn't you have Kiko already? Seriously, Ji Yong, can't you just let Yoona off already? Don't you think it's long enough already? Stop causing her more tears and misery. You're just giving her endless tortures. Stop being selfish. She doesn't deserve this." Seung Hyun became irritated and turned to look at Ji Yong, eyes full of anger.

 

"I'm going to break up with her today. And after that, I would confess to Yoona. I won't cause her anymore tears. I would only bring her happiness. You should say those words to yourself. Stop putting Yoona into dangers. The very first time you guys meet, you almost landed her into trouble. Changmin could have caught up with her and do something nasty to her. She did all these just to save you." Ji Yong too, snapped back at Seung Hyun. "I already knew you don't just treat her as a friend. You fancied her don't you?"

 

"Yes. At first, I thought that being by her side, would be enough. I thought I was the one hindering your relationship. But looks like I'm wrong. I'm not going to stand aside, watching her cry and bear the pain of losing you when you found yourself a new girlfriend. I'm no longer a pushover, Kwon Ji Yong."

 

"Oppas! I'm done!" The shoot had ended and Yoona began to walk towards them.

 

"We shall see about that." Ji Yong just smirked and stood up, walking towards Yoona.

 

-----

 

"Yoona ah, it has been sometime since I last send you home. Can I send you home today?" After changing, Seung Hyun Oppa came forward to me, wanting to send me home.

 

"Er... I...." I hesitated. If I were to accept it, what about Ji Yong Oppa? Would he be angry? But I didn't want to upset Seung Hyun Oppa too.. Ottokeh...

 

"Yoona ah. Gwenchana. You can go ahead with him. I would be seeing you tomorrow night anyway~ Be sure to doll up yourself alrights! I would be at your house by 6." Just then, Ji Yong Oppa spoke up and smirked proudly at Seung Hyun Oppa.

 

"Oh... N-Neh! See you tomorrow Oppa!" I smiled and heaved a sigh of relief. Phew. At least this obstacle was cleared.

 

"Annyeong~ Remember to sleep early! I don't want a panda eye partner tomorrow~" Ji Yong Oppa flashed his usual charming smile and pinched my nose playfully.

 

"Ahh Oppa! Be sure to look cool too! Annyeong~" I hugged him goodbye and was being dragged off by Seung Hyun Oppa.

 

-----

 

Throughout the entire ride, none of us spoke up. As he drove to the corner of my house, I gulped down my saliva hard. Here goes nothing~ I got off from his motorbike.

 

 

"Gomawoyo Oppa~ I miss your motorrides~" I smiled at him gratefully as I took off my helme.

 

"Chinjia? Then why didn't you wait for me after school? You went off with Ji Yong just like that." He took off his helmet too, shaking his head to tidy his hair. Very charismatic. An action that I liked about him.

 

"I-I... Oppa, do you want to come in and take a seat?" I stuttered, trying to find some valid excuse but found none. Instead, I diverted his attention.

 

"Sounds good to me. It has been ages since I last visited your house." He parked his motorbike at the side and went ahead of me. Why was his every sentence so spiteful today?

 

------

 

"Oppa, jemkanmanyo. I'll get you a drink." Yoona let me in into her house and put down her bag and headed into the kitchen.

 

 

I looked around and smiled. Everything was still the same. The photoframes, the furnitures and the simplicity of the whole house. I missed this place. Just then, the doorbell rang.

 

 

"Oppa! Could you please kindly get the door for me?!!" Yoona shouted from inside of the kitchen.

 

"Araso araso!" I shook my head and chuckled. She was so cute.

 

 

Hence, I went to get the door for her. Wonder who could it be....

 

------

 

"Oppa, here is your drink~" After a while, I came out of the kitchen and brought a glass of Cola with me.

 

"Gomawoyo~ So, how did your finals go? Was everything alright?"

 

"Neh. Everything went on fine. I think I should be able to do pretty well. How about you, Oppa? It's your final year afterall. Was it tough for you?" I showed my concern for him as well. Not out of courtesy but out of real concern for someone.

 

"Oh come on~ I'm a geek. What do you think?" He sighed, causing a laughter from me. Although in front of others, he had the cold, cool image, in front of his close friends, he was just another dorky guy who never failed to crack me up.

 

"Awww Oppa! Stop making that face. You're making me all cracked up!" I laughed crazily, tears forming around the corner of my eyes. Yes. It seemed to be ages that I had laughed so hard already. It was not that Ji Yong Oppa couldn't make me laugh, it was just that, I guessed I was even more comfortable when I'm with Seung Hyun Oppa? Boy, what was I thinking?!

 

"Yoona ah..." Suddenly, Seung Hyun Oppa had his serious tone back and was just grinning at me. "It has been ages since I last saw you laughing so hard..."

 

"Oppa, mianhae... I was busy with finals that I wasn't able to contact much with you..." I apologised. I guessed that it was a bad lie? I was busy with my finals, but that was not the reason why I avoided him. It was because I was too preoccupied spending time with Ji Yong Oppa...

 

"Gwenchana..." He suddenly stood up and put the glass of Cola on the coffee table. He walked towards me, leaning towards me, planting a gentle kiss on my forehead. "Do you know what does a forehead kiss mean?"

 

"Doe-Does it have any special meaning?" I stuttered, too taken aback by his sudden affection. But one weird thing, I found myself not being able to pull myself away from the kiss... I made no attempts to shun away.

 

"It means forgiveness.. I forgive you, Yoona..." He whispered to me and looked me in the eyes. I could see a hinge of disappointment and sadness in his eyes... What happened? "Alrights! I guess I shall get going~ It's getting late. Rest well." He straightened his back and smiled, getting his bag and began to head out of the house. "Oh, I almost forgot. It was your neighbour who came by just now. She told me to pass the souvenir to you. She had been away for half year now and she thanked you for taking care of her house. She added that it must be hard on you to be living all alone and to take care of her house without anyone's help. I left the souvenir on the dining table. See you tomorrow at the ball~" He replied cooly and left the house, closing the door behind him.

 

 

It was all clear. Yoona was caught up with her finals. She was busy. Her neighbour who came to her house to use the shower. Seung Hyun knew that it was all a lie. A big fat lie. But yet, he tried to act like a man, acted like he didn't know.... Just simply because. He was so stupid in love with her...