Jealous? Not Quite, I Guess.

Love Like This

C U R R E N T  S O N G

I Need A Girl [Taeyang]

 

The atmosphere between them seemed awkward. So, I hurriedly stepped in to break the frosty atmosphere.

 

"Oh. Ji Yong Oppa, Seung Hyun Oppa is in the same faculty as us! And his class is just beside yours!" I tried to sound cheerful. I didn't know it would be THAT weird. I thought Ji Yong Oppa has always been a friendly guy.

 

"Neh... I'm from class 2B..." Seung Hyun Oppa smiled.

 

"I see... I'm rather close with people from 2B, but I never seemed to have notice you before. Mianhae~"

 

"Yah Oppa!" I elbowed Ji Yong Oppa's arm lightly, feeling embarrased. How could he be so rude to Seung Hyun Oppa?!

 

"Mwuh!?"

 

"Gwenchana Yoona. I'm not a very popular person you see... So it's not a surprise that you don't recognise me." Seung Hyun Oppa interrupted and smiled.

 

"Araso araso. Oppa, I'm going to class with Seung Hyun Oppa already. We are having the same class now. See you later during lunch alrights?" I turned to Ji Yong Oppa, informing him that I am leaving for class already.

 

"Mwuh?!! Since when do you have a class with the senior class?!!" He seemed to be taken aback.

 

"Aishh~ I already told you before! But you never once pay attention to such stuffs~" I pouted.

 

"Araso araso. I'll go park my car first then I will walk you to your class. Just in case you ran into Changmin again."

 

"Anniyo~ Seung Hyun Oppa is attending the same class as me. We will make our way together there. Don't worry. I'll be fine with Seung Hyun Oppa around~" I assured him.

 

"I don't trust him. After what happen yesterday." Ji Yong Oppa flashed a glare towards Seung Hyun Oppa, replying me coldly.

 

"Don't worry, Ji Yong-sshi. I'll protect her. It won't be like yesterday. I'm different now." Seung Hyun Oppa still kept his composure as he smiled.

 

"Yeahs Oppa. Come on! Get going already! You're going to be late for lesson if you don't hurry!" I had no choice but to push him towards his car. Why did he lose his cool all of a sudden? He had never been that rude to people before. Except for Changmin I think.

 

"Aishh~ Chinjia!" He groaned.

 

"Oppa!" I looked at him and pouted. I had dragged him to the side where Seung Hyun Oppa could not hear our conversation.

 

"Mwuh?!"

 

"What was that?" I folded my arms across my chest and glared at him.

 

"What? I just stating the fact. I meant no harm."

 

"As if~ Come on. I don't want to argue with you. Just go to class now ok? I'll see you at lunch today." I sighed as I told him.

 

"Araso araso.." He sighed too. I guessed that he had noticed my angry expression already, so he turned and headed towards his car.

 

-----

 

"Oppa, mianhae... He isn't feeling really well today. So, he had that kind of tone. I apologise on his behalf~" I saw Yoona ran back to me and smiled awkwardly.

 

"Ahh. Gwenchana. And besides, I don't think he is rude in any way either. Come on, shall we get to class now? If not, we are really going to be late." I gave her a warm smile.

 

"Oh right! I almost forgot about it! Let's go!" She looked at her watch and was shocked to see the time. I couldn't helped but let out a chuckle. She is such a cute girl.

 

"YOONA AH!" We turned back upon hearing the shout.

 

-----

 

I was about to get into my car when I noticed the scarf around my neck. Then it dawned on me. I forgot to give my scarf to Yoona! In a midst of rush today, she forgot to put on her scarf and she is someone who is afraid of cold. I immediately ran towards her.

 

 

"YOONA AH!" I shouted as I saw her making her way with Seung Hyun.

 

 

Both of them turned around and looked at me with surprised expression. I ran towards Yoona, taking out my scarf along the way.

 

 

"What is it Oppa?" She asked me.

 

"Pabo. Today you were in such a rush that you forgot to put on your scarf. Didn't you realise that you were sneezing all the way?" I panted as I wrapped my scarf around her neck and pinched her nose lightly, giving her a smile.

 

"Omo! No wonder I felt something cold brushing against my neck! I felt something amiss, but didn't know what's missing. So, it's my scarf!" She pouted at herself.

 

"Absent-minded girl~ Araso araso. Get going now, miss secretary~"

 

"Ahhh. Oppa. Won't you freeze if you give me your scarf? Today is exceptionally cold."

 

"Have you forgotten that I'm one that loves to embrace the cold?" I chuckled.

 

"B-But..."

 

"Ahhh. Just get going already will you? You are going to be late for lesson already. I'll be fine." I pushed her slightly.

 

"Araso araso. Take care of yourself and have fun during lesson!" She smiled and gave me a quick hug, to which I smirked in triumph as I shot Seung Hyun a winning glance as I returned the hug.

 

 

This should show him who played a more important role in Yoona's heart.

 

 

------

 

The day passed rather quickly. Of course, Seung Hyun became the hot topic that everyone was discussing about. His sudden change of image, his relationship with Yoona... He felt rather uncomfortable with all the stares and pointing of fingers he attracted. Luckily, Yoona was by his side. She encouraged him, spurring him on to face the crowd that once despised him.

 

"Remember, they are no longer staring at you because you are ugly. They look at you with mesmerising eyes now. You're amazing." This sentence kept Seung Hyun going on until lunch time where Yoona had asked him to join her for lunch. Hence, he made his way to the school cafeteria with people staring and smiling shyly at him. He just returned the smile now and then. He couldn't believe that he was enjoying such an attention now.

 

-----

 

"Oppa! Here~!" Yoona saw Seung Hyun walking into the cafeteria and waved her hands at him. "Oppa! I saw so many girls staring at you!" She teased.

 

"Ann...Anniyo!" Seung Hyun blushed slightly upon the teasing.

 

"Omo! Oppa! You're blushing?!" Yoona chuckled. "Come here! Let me introduce my friends to you!" She stood up and grabbed hold of Seung Hyun's hand. Seung Hyun's heart skipped a beat upon the touch and he was screaming with happiness inside.

 

"So, this is Kwon Yuri. She is from the same class as me and she is also a member of the student council~" Yoona pointed towards Yuri who smiled brightly.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Yuri-sshi." Seung Hyun bowed and greeted her politely.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo~ Just call me Yul will do. People call me that. And you being Yoona's friend, means that you are my friend too~ Yah. Im Yoona! Why didn't you intro him earlier?!! Why didn't I know that there was such a hot guy in this school?!!"

 

"He is the guy that Changmin that gang was bullying yesterday~ The guy that you told me to IGNORE." Yoona explained.

 

"Mwuh?!! Chinjia! If I had known that he is that hot, I would have gone all out to save him already." Yuri pouted.

 

"Yah. Kwon Yuri. Look beside you~ See the steam rising from his head?" Yoona chuckled.

 

"Ahhh~ He won't get jealous THAT easily. We trust each other. Don't we?" Yuri laughed as she wrapped her arms around Young Bae's arm, leaning her head on his shoulder.

 

"Chinjia. Don't gross me out! Right. Er. I think  you should know him right? Dong Young Bae. Student Council president. He is in the same year as you, taking the same faculty but different class. He is from Class 2A. And as you can see, he is also the boyfriend of our Miss Kwon here~" Yoona introduced Young Bae to Seung Hyun.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Dong Young Bae immida~" Young Bae gave him his warm smile and extended his arm out for a handshake.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Choi Seung Hyun immida~" Seung Hyun returned with a firm handshake.

 

"And I guess, I need not introduce you to him already right? You met him earlier this morning. Kwon Ji Yong~" Yoona sighed as she pointed to Ji Yong.

 

"Annyeong~" Ji Yong didn't even make an eye contact with Seung Hyun. He was tossing an apple up and down, giving a look of boredom.

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Ji Yong-sshi." Seung Hyun kept his courtesy. This caused Yoona to be even more guilty towards him.

 

"Yah Ji Yong Oppa. Can you at least look at Seung Hyun Oppa and say a proper hello?" Yoona stepped in, wanting to help Seung Hyun.

 

"Whatever~ I'm sure Seung Hyun-sshi doesn't mind. Right?" Ji Yong stopped playing with his apple and took a bite. "Here is too stuffy. I'm going off to the garden. See you guys later." With that, Ji Yong stood up and walked off, leaving the crowd.

 

"Yah! Ji Yong Oppa! Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!!" Yoona shouted for his attention, but failed. Ji Yong just waved back without looking back. "Chinjia!" She pouted.

 

"Ahhh. Ignore him. He is just being plain jealous~" Young Bae smirked.

 

"Mwuh?"

 

"Nothing~ Come on, Seung Hyun-sshi. Take a seat."

 

------

 

I walked out of the school cafeteria, ignoring Yoona's shouts. Gosh. This is the first time she had shouted at me across the school cafeteria like that. And it's just because of a geek who she knew for only a day. This is ridiculous. She was so bubbly in front of him, being so friendly and all... Wait. Kwon Ji Yong. What are you grumbling about? She is your best friend. But that doesn't mean she can't have her own relationship right? Didn't you always want her to find someone who can take good care of her? Why are you feeling so upset now? You couldn't be jealous.... Right? But I really hate to see her being so close to that Choi Seung Hyun! Ahhh. But you CAN'T be jealous! She is your best friend! Nothing else more!! Or, you like her more than just friends.....

 

"Ahhh!" The cries of a girl snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Omo! Mianhae! Gwenchanayo?" I looked up and saw a girl on the ground. I was so deep in thoughts that I knocked into someone without noticing. I quickly bent down and helped her picked up her books that were sprawled on the floor.

 

"Neh... Gwenchanayo..." The girl gathered her books together and I helped her stand up. She looked up at me and smiled brightly.

 

 

Thank god for my clumsiness. She was drop-dead GORGEOUS. That's practically what I need now! Right. I couldn't be jealous because I have feelings for her! Im Yoona is my best friend! It must be just a moment of foolishness. This is what you need now. A girl. And a gorgeous one. You found your new experiment, Kwon Ji Yong~

 

------

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Kwon Ji Yong immida~" Ji Yong, once again, flashed his killer smile.

 

"Annyeonhaesaeyo... Kiko Mizuhara immida..." Upon seeing his smile, the girl blushed immediately, having her head bent down shyly.

 


Hey all!! I'm back!! Thank so much for your endless support!! I REALLY REALLY appreciate so much!! >< Was rather sad at first, but after all of your support, I felt so much better now and I'm back to writing once again! :D But I will be rather busy these 2 weeks. So, I won't update much. But I promise I will update soon rights! Especially my TMLOARB (: But for the starter, I will just update a short chapter for this story first! LOVE YOU READERS!! <3 <3 <3