The Date

Love Like This

C U R R E N T  S O N G

Baby, I'm So Sorry [Taeyang]

 

Yoona stormed out of the ward and into the hospital garden, ignoring both of their shouts. How could they had made use of her sympathy and feelings?! To think that she was so worried and guilty over their injuries. Hence, she sat down on the garden bench, arms perked up on her laps as she rested her chin on top of them, staring straight into the pond.

 

"Yoo...Yoona..." Someone called out, bringing her out of her thoughts and into the reality.

 

 

She turned her head around and was shocked to see who was calling her.

 

------

 

"C..Changmin?" I was in a total shock to actually see him standing in front of me with my very own eyes. How could and dare him to still appear in front of me? Did I look like I'm a pushover?

 

"I...I... meant no harm..." He stuttered as he kept both of his hands in his pocket, looking down.

 

"Then what do you want?" I shot him a cold look.

 

"I just wanted to look for you at your house but your aunt told me that you're here...."

 

"Then?"

 

"Er... I just want to apologise..."

 

"Mwuh? Did I hear wrongly? Shim Changmin apologising?" I raised my brows at him. Now, that was interesting.

 

"Look, I'm really sorry Yoona... I knew I shouldn't have just kissed you like that. I mean, without your permission..." He finally looked up, his gaze fixated on me.

 

 

One thing to note, he was really handsome. I didn't deny the fact that Changmin was a handsome chap, but then again, he was an irritating one.

 

 

"So... Am I forgiven?" He took out his hands from the pocket and raised them up in defeat.

 

"Can I say no?" I smirked. As much as he was a pain and constantly, annoying and instilling fear in me, he was still my childhood friend. Or enemy to be exact. I knew when he really meant his words and when he was just trying to please me. And from that look, he was truthful.

 

"From that, I knew it's a yes. Gomawo Yoona ah...." He smiled. And that crept me out. It wasn't his usual smirk. It looked... It looked genuine... And that crept me out.

 

"Wow. Did you take the wrong medicine, Shim?" I let out a dry chuckle.

 

"Ann-Anniyo..." He scratched his nape as he let out yet another weak smile. "Just feel that this is great. I mean, talking to you peacefully, instead of snapping at each other and getting on each other's nerves.... You may not believe this. But I'm going to miss those times I spent chasing you and you rejecting me..." He looked at the pond as he threw a pebble carelessly across the water, forming ripples in the calm pond.

 

"Mwuh? Changmin ah, what's wrong?" I could sense that something was amiss.

 

"Anniyo..." He still kept his mouth tight.

 

"Yah. Shim Changmin." I folded my arms across my chest and glared at him, pouting.

 

"Yoona ah, can you please do me a favour?" Suddenly, he turned to look at me, taking both of hands into his as his pair of eyes bore into mine.

 

"M-Mwuh?"

 

"Be my date."

 

"MWUH?!!!"

 

------

 

"Tsk. Chinjia. Look at you two." Young Bae took a glance at Seung Hyun and Ji Yong and shook his head.

 

"Yah! Dong Young Bae! You're suppose to be here fetching me! Not to mock at me!" Ji Yong pouted, throwing a pillow towards Young Bae, who caught it perfectly. "Chinjia. You always caught it."

 

"Have you forgotten that I'm the captain of the school basketball team?" Young Bae smirked and shook his head again. "But seriously, you guys are unbelievable. How could you guys even thought of THAT."

 

"Yeahs Hyung. How could you do that to Noona?! She is so smart. She isn't like some ignorant girls you know. You should know this fact better than me." Daesung added in as he helped Seung Hyun with his bag.

 

"Yah! Kang Daesung!" Seung Hyun was about to whack his head but he dodged it quickly, using the bag to protect him.

 

"You guys are definitely hopelessly in love with Yoona." Young Bae laughed as he gathered Ji Yong's stuffs and carried his bag. "I'm done. Are you ready to go? Ji Yong OPPA, are you in pain? Do you need me to help you up?" He teased.

 

"Chinjia! Dong Young Bae!" Ji Yong gave a punch towards Young Bae's arm and rolled his eyes. "I should have called my driver instead."

 

"Come on! Let me have some fun at least! 'Yoona ah.. Where are you going? I'm...I'm still giddy~' Chinjia. Kwon Ji Yong~ I'm really lost for words this time round." Young Bae shook his head in defeat.

 

"Araso araso. Shut up. Let's go." Ji Yong ruffled his hair irritatedly.

 

"Araso~ Our Kwon Choding is angry already~" Young Bae chuckled. "Hyung, I'll see you around in school tomorrow~ Luckily, you guys could make it for the graduation ceremony afterall." Young Bae bid farewell to Seung Hyun.

 

"Neh~ Araso. See you Young Bae~" Seung Hyun sighed.

 

"Oh right. I guess you two better not disturb Yoona today. When she called me just now, her tone wasn't really nice. And she had called Yul over for an urgent meeting with her. So, you guys better not mess with her. At least not today." Young Bae added.

 

"MWUH?!" Both Seung Hyun and Ji Yong looked at each other in shock. "Aishh~ Araso araso." Upon knowing that they had brought it upon themselves, they sighed.


------

 

One day had passed (painfully) for the both guys and they were at the school gate, waiting for Yoona to appear. They shot each other glares and started elbowing each other again upon hearing Yoona's fanboys that Yoona was arriving. But they were shocked as to who she had came school with. Changmin parked his car in front of the two guys and walked over to the passenger seat to open the car door. Out came Yoona. Seung Hyun and Ji Yong were shocked. Mortified in fact. They looked at each other, jaws dropped. Changmin smirked as Yoona linked her arm around his and walked away, ignoring both of the guys and the hundreds of students that were staring and whispering about them. Both Ji Yong and Seung Hyun looked at each other and blinked. Was their eyes palying a trick on them? Or was Yoona trying to get a revenge on them for lying to her? Even so, how could she get together with her greatest enemy Shim Changmin?!

 

"Why on earth is Yoona doing with Changmin?" Seung Hyun commented, more like to himself, rather than to Ji Yong.

 

"If I know, I won't be here talking with you already. I would like to know why too. Damn it." Ji Yong snapped back.

 

"Ok, now it's not the time for us to fight with each other. I think we need to sit down and talk things out." Seung Hyun looked at Ji Yong and sighed. "As much as I hate to be on the same side as you, we need to team up. There must be something up with Changmin."

 

"Same for me. But for Yoona's sake, let's do this." Ji Yong sighed in defeat.

 

"Ok. Ally?" Seung Hyun extended his arm out for a handshake.

 

"Temporary." Ji Yong took it and gave it a firm handshake in return.

 

------- 

 

"Yoona ah!" I was walking with Changmin when I heard someone calling out to me. I sighed. Without even turning back, I knew who the person was. Just by the voice.

 

"Yes Ji Yong Oppa?"

 

"Yoona ah. Can I have a word with you?" He flashed a glare at Changmin before softening his gaze on me. "Privately."

 

 

I saw Changmin's lips twitched into a smirk as he shrugged his shoulders, signalling that he didn't mind at all. I nodded and broke away from him.

 

 

"I'll see you in a bit." With that, he took a glance at Ji Yong, and strided away with his gang of friends, leaving us alone.

 

 

-----

 

"Yoona ah. Is this like a joke or something? Because it's definitely not funny." We walked to the school garden where Seung Hyun was waiting for us.

 

"Anniyo. It's not a joke. I'm not as childish as the both of you are." She pouted, folding her arms across her chest. Gosh. Looks like she was still angry. She had never been angry with me for more than a day. Looks like we really carried the joke too far.

 

"Then? It's a revenge?" I sighed.

 

"Count that yes if you think it is." She snapped back at me.

 

"Yoona ah. We're really sorry for what we had done. We know you're upset. You have the right to be angry with us. But please don't hurt yourself." Seung Hyun added.

 

"Mwuh? Me hurting myself?" She stared at the both of us with unbelievable eyes and chuckled.

 

"The fact that you're hanging out with Changmin tells us that you're hurting yourself. You're putting yourself beside a living tiger! You know how ready he had been to pounce on you." I cried.

 

"Anniyo. At least his feelings for me are true. Unlike the both of you who claimed to be loving me but lied to me." She stabbed her finger angrily at our chest. "You don't know how disappointed I was..."Her tears welled up again.

 

"Yoona ah. Mianhae... But please, you can punish us or whatsoever, but don't do this to us and to yourself. Changmin is not to be messed with, Yoong..." Seung Hyun held her elbow and pleaded.

 

"Oppa, don't worry. I'll take care of myself. Changmin meant no harm at all. I'm just going to attend his graduation ceremony. Nothing big."

 

"But he could do anything to you! And we couldn't protect you if this is not against your own accord!" I became worried.

 

"Ji Yong Oppa! There isn't anything to protect about. I would be fine. You guys should get ready for your graduation ceremony too! I'll see you guys around." With that, she walked away from us quickly, not waiting for us to say anything.

 

"Yah! Yoona! Yoona!"

 

------

 

"Oppas, I hope you guys would learn this time round..." Yoona bit her lips as she ran away from both of them.

 

------

 

"What happen just now? Why is Yoona doing with Changmin? You guys looked like you had swallowed a pair of socks." Young Bae whispered as the three of us sat in front of the auditorium, listening to the principal's monotonous voice droning on and on.

 

"Shut up, Bae." Ji Yong shot Young Bae an irritated glare, which he just smirked and kept quiet, turning to his other side to start talking with Yul who accompanied him to the graduation ceremony. Well, as for me and Ji Yong, we invite no one. Since our partner was being snatched away by Changmin.

 

 

Throughout the whole ceremony, me and Ji Yong were staring at Yoona and Changmin who were in front of us, waiting to pounce on Changmin if anything went wrong. Needless to say, everything had gone so smoothly and peacefully. For the first time ever, me and Ji Yong shared the same thought. And that was to give a punch to Changmin's handsome face. Every now and then, he would turn behind, giving us the triumph look as though we were some coward lambs ready to be slaughtered.

 

------- 

 

The principal speech, which seemed to be like eternity, finally ended. It was then Yoona's turn to speak. Well, she wasn't a graduate yet. But, she was the school secretary. Hence, she had to represent the student body to express her thanks and to give her well wishes. Of course, the moment she walked up to the stage, the applauses were thunderous. Those that were previously asleep during that boring sleep, immediately woke up and all eyes sparkled upon seeing her. I guess Miss Jung must be really mad as I could see her sitting on the chair, arms folded across her chest, with a scowl on her face. I mean, come on, you wouldn't be expecting an old, naggy, hag like her to win over the school's flower right? Even Mr Park was all smile and was cheering when Yoona got up the stage. He only toned down when Miss Jung elbowed him.

 

 

"Annyeonghaesaeyo, Im Yoona immida. I'm representing the student body to convey my thanks to all the sunbaenims sitting out there. Are you guys happy that you're finally moving on to the next stage of your life?" Yoona took a bow before she spoke into the mic.

 

"Neh!" Of course, the response were huge. Practically almost every guy in the auditorium answered back and were cheering. "Im Yoona! Saranghae!" Some of her fanboys even went to the extend of declaring their love for her.

 

"K-Kamsahaminda..." She blushed and thanked her fanboys before diverting the topic away quickly when she saw Miss Jung glaring at her. "As I was saying, sunbaenims would be moving on to the next stage of your life. But no matter what happens, we, Hoobaes, would be right here supporting in whatever you guys aspire to do. We would always look up to you guys. Kamsahaminda.." With that, she took a final bow and exited from the stage, receiving thousands of cheerings and screamings.

 

 

-------

 

"Graduate with Honour: Choi Seung Hyun. Kwon Ji Yong. Shim Changmin. Dong Young Bae. Kwon Boa. These above students had scored exemplary results and is eligible for top-notch local universities such as Chun Ha University and overseas universities. So, Hoobaes, please look up to these sunbaenims." Miss Jung presented the top students and all of them got up on stage, giving a bow and one by one, went up to the podium to give their thankyou speech.

 

"Oh... I didn't expect myself to actually stand here to give my thankyou speech. Thank you for all my friends who gave me the support that I need, my fellow basketball teammates, my hoobaes, the student councilor board... I wanna thank the teachers too. Mr Lee, Miss Kim, Miss Kwon.... And lastly, I think I would never forget those times when Mr Park stood outside the gate, rushing pupils in for their classes. That loud and athortative voice. Kamsahaminda! And, Kwon Yuri, Saranghaeyo!" Young Bae was the first one to give his speech. Being the goody-good chairman of the student council, that was his first daring speech. And with that final sentence, it left a thunderous applause from the audience, and Yuri's blushed cheeks, hearing her name being mentioned.

 

"Kamsahaminda..." Compared to Young Bae, more girls were staring at Seung Hyun now. Given that Young Bae was already taken, and well, Seung Hyun isn't. "I was actually a nobody in this school until I met the girl who changed my life... I thanked her for everything... Kamsahaminda Yoona-sshi.." Seung Hyun, being not very affluent in speaking, kept his speech short. But then again, this offended the teachers because all he talked about was, Yoona. All Seung Hyun's fangirls gave Yoona an envious glare, to which she responded by keeping her head down, refusing to meet their glares.

 

"I know you guys are being bore out by all these speeches, so, I shall keep mine short and sweet." The moment Ji Yong stood on the podium, his fangirls all went crazy, screaming his name. And as he started to speak, he evoked laughters from the audience. He was always the mood-maker in the school. "Araso. So, Mr Lee, Miss Kim, Miss Kwon, Mrs Jung and many many more seongsengnim. Kamsahaminda! Ji Yong would never forget all of you. And my hoobaes, make some noise!!!" He shouted, changing the serious and formal atmosphere into a fun one as the audiences cheered. Gomawo. For brighting up my school life. I felt so young whenever I'm with you all. And lastly, I want to thank all my chingu... Young Bae ah! Yuri! Gomawo! And, Im Yoona! I'm waiting for you to join me in the same uni next year! NEGA JIL JA LA GAH! ANNEYONG! " Ji Yong ended the speech with a shout out for his own, earning shouts and cheers.

 

"First of all, Seongsengnims, kamsahaminda..." Changmin gave a 90-degree bow before he continued to speak. "I would never forget those times when we were in this school. This school held many fond memories... Even if we moved on to our next stage of life, like what Yoona-sshi had said, we would forever remember this school. Lastly, I wanna thank my chingu... Yunho, Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong... Gomawo~ We spent lots of fun time and hardships together. And, I can't believe I'm saying this. Yah. Kwon Ji Yong. Gomawo. Thank you for the memories. You're the man~" Changmin shot a glance to Ji Yong and pointed at him, to which he just smirked. "And, the geeky boy Choi Seung Hyun! You gotta thank me. If it wasn't for me that bully you, you would never be able to get to know our Yoona-sshi." Changmin then turned to Seung Hyun, giving him a triumph glance. "And lastly, Yoona-sshi.I would never forget the times I spent chasing you~" What he did at the end was a total shock. Time seemed to have froze when he walked slowly towards Yoona, giving her a kiss on her forehead. "Gomawoyo."

 

 

And this, needless to say, sparked off Ji Yong and Seung Hyun.

 

------

 

"OMO! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" Yoona eyes turned wide with horror and quickly went to Changmin, glaring angrily at Ji Yong and Seung Hyun.

 

"MWUH?! WHAT ARE WE DOING?!! IM YOONA, what are YOU doing?! He KISSED you!" Ji Yong snapped back.

 

"YEAHS! Yoona, don't be afraid. We're here."

 

"Chinjia! Oppas! You guys need to stop being so childish!" Yoona pouted as she helped Changmin up. "You can't hit him for no reason!"

 

"Mwuh? HE KISSED YOU! Isn't that a reason already?!" Ji Yong and Seung Hyun were taken aback by her words.

 

"It's just a forehead kiss! He meant no harm!" Yoona backed Changmin up.

 

"So... You're saying that it's OUR fault?" Even Seung Hyun was mad at Yoona.

 

"It's really your fault. Oppas, apologize now. Don't make things difficult for everyone." Yoona bit her lips hard as she told the boys off.

 

"I'm not going to do it. I have done nothing wrong." Ji Yong folded his arms across his chest and shook his head. "Yoona ah. Jebal. What had gotten into you!"

 

"Neither am I going to apologize. He deserved it." For the first time ever, Seung Hyun backed Ji Yong up.

 

"Let's go, Seung Hyun Hyung. Yoona, I'm disappointed in you." And for the first time ever, Ji Yong actually called Seung Hyun, Hyung.

 

"Araso. Let's go..." Seung Hyun nodded and took the last glance at Yoona and Changmin, before he and Ji Yong pushed pass the crowd, out to the hallway.

 

"Oppas! Seung Hyun Oppa! Ji Yong Oppa!"

 

-------

 

"O-OUCH! AHHH!" Changmin cringed in pain as Yoona helped him to adminster his wound.

 

"Yah! Shut up! Serve you right!" Yoona pouted as she pressed the plaster down hard. "Who told you to kiss me. I only agreed to be your date. I didn't say you could kiss me, Shim Changmin." Yoona folded her arms across her chest and scowled at him.

 

"Araso araso. Mianhae~ But then again, this is just to make things more real~" Changmin raised his hands up in mock defeat, breaking into a smirk.

 

"Chinjia! How is it more real may I ask? Besides seeing you getting beaten up, I didn't see anything else fun nor useful." Yoona replied sarcastically.

 

"Well, at least you know that both of them love you so much?" Changmin raised his brows at her, and hence, once again, earned an elbow from Yoona.

 

"As if I don't know!"

 

"Araso araso! Gosh. You're always elbowing me, Yoona. But oh well, this is your last chance to do that anyway...."

 

"Ahhhh. Come on Shim..." Yoona softened upon seeing Changmin's hurt expression.

 

"Look. Your phone is vibrating. I bet it must be Ji Yong or Seung Hyun." Changmin shrugged his shoulder and pointed at her phone.

 

"Well, you're wrong. It's the both of them..." Yoona sighed as she read the messages.

 

 

Yoona ah. It's me. Ji Yong. I know you're still upset with us for playing such a huge prank on you. I'm really sorry. You have the right to be angry, but please, don't hurt yourself. You protecting Changmin just now, just broke my heart totally. Don't do this to me... I won't force you to choose anymore. Between me and Seung Hyun... If you're happier with Seung Hyun, I would let go... But please, please don't treat me this way.... It pained me, Yoong... Reply back asap...

 

Ji Yong.

 

 

Yoona ah, Seung Hyun Oppa here... I know you have your reason for being with Changmin right? If not, you wouldn't have reacted this way. Is this the way to teach us a lesson? Because, we already learnt our lesson... So, please stop putting yourself in danger... And about the issue with Ji Yong, I'm willing to take a step back. I'm willing to step out of this relationship as long as you're blissful... I won't fight with him anymore, Yoona... All I want is for you to not ignore me. It really kills me seeing you being with Changmin, Yoona... Please reply me asap. No matter how late, how long, I would be waiting for your reply...

 

Seung Hyun.

 

 

"Wow. Am I really THAT bad? They're even willing to give you up to their biggest love rival, instead of letting you be with me.." Changmin saw the message and smirked.

 

"I'm glad that you realise this point about yourself. You're really THAT bad." Yoona rolled her eyes. "Ottokeh...." She stared at her phone and sighed.

 

"But isn't that what you want? They patching up and be good friends..."

 

"Yeahs...."

 

"Oh. But you still don't know who your heart belongs to?" Changmin chuckled.

 

"Mollah...."

 

"Araso. Since you agreed to be my date, I shall do one last thing for you to convey my thanks." Changmin looked at Yoona and smiled.

 

"And that is?"

 

"Let's just get you home first. And tomorrow, you'll know the plan." He laughed at her innocence and dragged her towards his car. "I'm so going to miss you, Im Yoona..."

 

------

 

It was night time by the time I had washed up and rest for the day. My fingers closed around the two lockets. I could feel the presence of Appa and Umma watching over me.I was glad of the comfort they gave me. I knew how much Appa and Umma would have hated to see me being in such a dilemma. I remembered vividly what they had told me before they closed their eyes. To stay strong, to be happy. I knew I had to stay strong for the both of them. And well, this wasn't exactly a serious matter either. It wasn't a matter of life and death. it's just... About my feelings.

 

 

Hopefully, Changmin's plan work....

 

------

 

Yah. Changmin here. Yoona would be leaving with me to London tomorrow morning. If you guys wanna see her for one last time, you better wake up early and catch her at the airport at 9am. Don't do things that will make yourself regret. Till then~

 

Changmin.

 

 

Mwuh?! Yoona is... is travelling with Changmin?! And won't ever be coming back?!! What?!! Is god playing a trick on me?!

 

Mwuh?! Yoona and CHANGMIN?! Travelling?! Is this a prank? Gosh. NO! Im Yoona! What are you thinking?!

 

-------

 

"Take care of yourself when you get there, Min. Keep in contact." Yunho gave a goodbye hug to Changmin.

 

"Yeahs. We'll miss you." Yoochun added, hugging Changmin as well.

 

"Ahhh. Come on. Don't get all teary. You know I ain't such person. Take care brothers. I'll make sure we keep in contact. I'll come back to visit you whenever possible." Changmin gave his usual cool smirk as he hugged his friends.

 

"Take care... Don't get on other people's nerves there too ok? They're all much bigger build than you. So, you won't get your way like how you did back here." Yoona too, gave Changmin a hug. A friendly one. She hated to admit this, but she would most probably missed having him around.

 

"Wow. Is the famous deer, Im Yoona, concerned about me? I'm touched~" Changmin scoffed.

 

"Yah! Don't carry it too far, Shim Changmin." Yoona hit his back lightly.

 

"Araso araso. I'm so going to miss you. I bet none of the girls there would be like you. You're one in a million. Keep in mind that. Whoever who are with you, is their blessings." Changmin softened and hugged Yoona, rubbing her back.

 

"Aww... Changmin... Oppa..." Yoona hesitated for a long while before deciding to call him Oppa. Though it was only a short one day interaction, Yoona could feel that Changmin wasn't that irritating afterall. He could be her Oppa. The Oppa that would be there for her no matter what happens.

 

"Wow. Oppa? You FINALLY called me that. Took you ages eh? It sounds nice. So, you should call me that more often." Changmin teased.

 

"Yah. Do you want to die?"

 

"Araso araso! You're still that spicy as ever~ Since I'm your Oppa now, I'll make sure you find your love ok?" Changmin laughed. "Take care of yourself, Goddess Yoong~" Changmin gave a tender kiss on her forehead. "I hope I won't get beaten up again because of this."

 

"Ha! They won't come already, Oppa... They are angry and disappointed with me..." Yoona sighed.

 

"Trust me. They will."

 

"Min, it's almost time."

 

"Neh. Come on Yoong. Time for you to go. Trust me. They would go. Definitely." Changmin gave the last hug to Yoona. "Will definitely miss you."

 

"Neh~ Take care! Get me another Unnie soon ok!"

 

"Araso araso! Hyung, could you help me send Yoona off? I'm not at ease if she go alone..." Changmin turned to Yunho and asked for his favour.

 

"Araso. You take care there alrights. See you, Min." With that, Changmin bade farewell to all of them and waited at the departure gate.

 

-------

 

"Mwuh? Why are you here?" Ji Yong and Seung Hyun rushed to the airport and met each other along the way.

 

"Why are YOU here?"

 

"Araso araso. It's not time for this. Let's go." Both of them started to run towards the departure gates and saw Changmin standing there with his white suit, arms folded across his chest, looking dashing as ever.

 

------

 

"Yah! Where is Yoona! Where the hell did you keep her?!" The moment Ji Yong saw Changmin, he went forward, taking him by his collar and shouted.

 

 

Instead of retaliating, Changmin just smirked and wrapped his arms around Ji Yong, hugging him, causing Ji Yong to be taken off track.

 

 

"Mwuh?! Shim Changmin! Get off now before I get nasty!" Ji Yong became frustrated.

 

"I'll miss fighting with you, Kwon Ji Yong." Changmin kept his grip and patted his back. "I hope we'll see each other again in the near future.."

 

"Mwuh? Near future? You're not coming back already? Where on earth are you exactly going?" Finally, Ji Yong calmed down and listened to Changmin.

 

<<< FLASHBACKS >>>

 

"Be my date."

 

"MWUH?!!!"

 

"Be my date." Changmin repeated himself again.

 

"I heard that already. But are out of your mind or something? What makes you think that I would agree with this?" Yoona stared at him in disbelief.

 

"Because, I'm leaving..." Changmin finally got to his point.

 

"Mwuh? Leaving? Gojitmal." Yoona snorted, brushing off Changmin's words.

 

"I'm really leaving. Appa and Umma wants me to continue my studies in London. I'm moving to London. Permanently..."

 

 

Yoona looked at Changmin's face and realised that he wasn't joking. The usual smirk wasn't lingering on his face anymore. His eyes were just filled with sadness. She knew he was telling the truth.

 

 

"Does Yunho they all know about this?"

 

"Yeahs. They knew it. Just awhile ago and they were mad at me for awhile. But then, everything was settled peacefully.."

 

"When are you leaving?"

 

"The day right after graduation." Changmin sighed.

 

"That fast?!"

 

"Yeahs... Appa says the sooner, the better. He said that I had been wasting my life off here..."

 

"Wow... This is so... Unexpected. But why are you asking such a favour from me?"

 

"Because, I want to be friends with you Yoona. We had been enemies for like more than half of our lifetime. Or at least you had been treating me like an enemy. I'm tired of it. I want to patch things up with everyone before I leave..."

 

"Ok... Sounds tempting. But what do I gain from this? I mean, EVERYONE in the school knows that I hate you and you're my arch enemy."

 

"Well, a one-year supply of ddabeoki? And, I overheard you shouting at Seung Hyun and Ji Yong before running out here. So, I guess you won't be angry at them for long, but you want them to learn a lesson. Right?" Changmin smirked.

 

"Wow. Since when do you know me that well, Shim?" Yoona scoffed. "Well, I think let's leave the first part out because you're in London. How on earth are you going to supply me one-year of ddabeoki? That is unrealistic, as much as I'm gluttony. The latter sounds nice though. I can consider about it."

 

"Come on. Being with me, would make them jealous. I bet with you on my life."

 

"I don't think I would want your life. Your life would be pathetic already."

 

"Ouch. That hurts." Changmin replied, putting a hand over his heart in mock pain.

 

"Ha! Araso araso. So, what do I have to do?" Yoona decided to agree on it. Since, she felt that that was the least thing she could do for Changmin. And it would benefit her too. At least there would be a chance that Seung Hyun and Ji Yong would become friends or at least patch up and stopped being so childish.

 

"Just act according to my plan and we'll achieve our aims." Changmin cleared his throat and extended his arms out for a handshake. "Deal?"

 

"Deal."

 

<<< END OF FLASHBACKS >>>

 

"Yoona isn't here. She would be waiting for your guys at Seoul Plaza till night. The one who found her first, would be the answer to her heart. She is leaving it all to fate. Goodluck guys." Changmin put his hands in his pocket and showed them his usual smirk.

 

 

It took awhile for both guys to realise what Changmin had said to them. Gradually, they broke into a wide grin.

 

 

"Gomawo Changmin!" Ji Yong was so ecstatic that he gave a kiss to Changmin to which he grunted in disgust. "Enjoy yourself in London!" With that, he and Seung Hyun sprinted away.

 

 

"May the best man wins... Yoona ah, stay blissful alrights. That's the least I could do for you. The rest, it's all up to fate..." Changmin smiled as he looked at the both guys, sprinting and elbowing each other, before heading into the departure gate.

 


Hey all! This story is coming to an end! Unexpected rights? Actually, this IS the end. But I know if there isn't a proper ending, I would most probably get killed by all of you xD So, there would be epilogues (: So, stay tuned! :D GYoon or TopYoon!?