11

Drive Me to Busan

When the conversation died down between Minhyun and Aron, Minhyun began to think about the whole notion of physical intimacy with Aron.

He was dating someone. This was the first time he got into a relationship, and it was quite nerve wrecking to say the least. He wasn’t only dating someone; he was also dating a boy, which in itself was abnormal and posed a lot of potential inconvenience because society .

He imagined kissing Aron, and wondered how much Aron would wait to initiate a kiss (because he sure as hell wasn’t going to do that). Would Aron kiss him tonight? Would he wait until their first date? Would he wait until it was the “right time”? Would he wait until Minhyun falls in love with him?

The prospect of kissing made him a little nervous. He had very minimal experiences with it. He had to kiss Yura from Girl’s Day when he was filming Reckless Family, but that barely counted as a proper kiss because the director yelled cut as soon as their lips touched. And once he went to a club at Baekho’s bidding in an attempt to be rebellious, and Minhyun remembered kissing someone, some stranger on the dance floor. But he didn’t remember that night much at all.

Point is: he really didn’t know how to kiss. Minhyun was thankful that Aron knew about his minimal kissing experience, so it would be a little less embarrassing if they ever really do kiss.

The more he thought about it, the weirder he found it. So weird, he found himself really not wanting it. It would be much too awkward for Minhyun to give him any pleasure.

He then remembered that kissing wasn’t even the most “intimate” thing to do. It seemed to almost slip his mind that conventional couples have . He hated that he couldn’t stop himself from imagining having with Aron.

He shuddered. Not because of Aron, but because ness in general made him jittery. He was certainly not ready to go that far. He didn’t think he’d ever be ready. He wondered if Aron would consider himself “ready.” He wondered if Aron wanted to do it. He wondered if Aron would initiate something like that soon. A wave of anxiety overcame him at that point… what would he do if Aron did something that he wasn’t ready for?

“What are you thinking about?” Aron asked, raising his eyebrows at Minhyun, “you look uneasy all of the sudden.”

“Nothing,” Minhyun said, quickly covering up the unease with a placid smile.

“Nothing my . Couples are meant to be honest with each other. Tell me, unless you want to start this off with lies,” Aron threatened jokingly, making Minhyun smile.

“I’m just thinking about the physical intimacy part of dating,” Minhyun answered with a shrug, “and I got a little nervous about it.”

“What’s to be nervous about? We’re physically intimate all the time in front of fans.”

“But we don’t do things like kissing and… and stuff.”

“Then we won’t kiss,” Aron answered with a shrug. “We won’t do anything that we don’t already do. The last thing I want to do is make you uneasy about our relationship, Minhyun.” Aron said with a smile.

“By hyung… doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of dating?” Minhyun asked.

“The purpose of dating isn’t kissing. It’s being bound to someone you like and making that person happy. My purpose as your new boyfriend isn’t to make you do things you’re uncomfortable with; it’s to make you happy, and to do things that’ll make you fall in love with me.”

Minhyun blushed slightly and smiled. “Thanks,” Minhyun said to Aron, feeling a lot more at ease about this whole dating thing now.

“Don’t thank me.”

“Aron, are we going to tell the other members?”

“I don’t know,” Aron shrugged, “what do you think?”

“I’m not sure. I’m trying to imagine how they would react to it. I imagine Baekho bursting into a fit of laughter, Ren teasing the hell out of us and making really suggestive jokes about it, and JR stressing out about how this will affect group dynamics. And that’s assuming they’re not conservative enough to hate the relationship altogether…”

“So, you don’t think we should tell them?”

“I think they have the right to know, but at the same time I don’t want them to know.”

“Fine then, we won’t tell them,” Aron shrugged.

“Why are you taking my word on everything?” Minhyun laughed.

“Because I want to minimize the discomfort you feel about being my boyfriend,” Aron answered, “And if that means keeping secrets from the members, then I’ll do it.”

“You are too nice to me, hyung,” Minhyun said to Aron. He watched Aron blithely as his hyung concentrated on the road. He felt really drawn to Aron at that moment for some reason. Maybe it was because Aron looked cute and vulnerable somehow. He was so drawn, that he found himself wanting to show Aron just how drawn he was. He swiftly kissed Aron’s cheek and recoiled shyly.

He’d kissed Aron’s cheek a couple of times before, but this time it was very different for both of them.

----

A/N: So I have come to the decision to just make the rest of this story fluff unless some sort of a plot emerges. Hope you guys like fluff.