Breaking and Entering

Look Me In The Eye
I stared at my phone in disbelief. Yoo Youngjae just hung up on me. I hadn't even finished saying who I was before he just cut the line off. No time to explain; definitely no time to apologize. 
 
"That little urrggghhh!" I shouted at my phone, drawing wary looks from people passing by. 
 
There was no way I was letting that little brat get away with it. I was going to find his dorm, find him, and beat his . 
 
I stalked away from the agency angrily. A few blocks away was the dorms that BAP lived in, and they were about to have a visitor. My shoes slammed against the pavement as if calling a warning. I was on my way and I was not happy. 
 
"They most definitely don't live on the first floor..." I mumbled to myself, looking up at the building. 
 
I highly doubted that Youngjae would answer the door for me and let me just waltz in. I was going to have to find a way in that wasn't going to be the easy way. As my eyes searched, I found a storm drain that led to a window which was left slightly ajar. From that window I could hear some yelling and a certain name was called. 
 
"I'm so gonna die doing this." I sighed and latched onto the drain. 
 
Cautiously, I made my way up the drain. The window was on the third floor which was higher than I expected. I couldn't help but hum Make A Man Out Of You as I climbed, remembering Mulan climbing up the pole by using the weights. I snickered at myself as I finished the song and finally reached the window. 
 
"Skipping classes really does amount to something!" I laughed quietly and let myself in through the window. 
 
Landing silently, I looked around me. I was in what looked like a small kitchen with a door on the far end. From the door came the yelling and I assumed that was where the boys were. 
 
Suddenly, my actions caught up to my mind. What was I going to do now? I just broke into their dorm and didn't even think to how I was going to approach Youngjae. I couldn't just stroll on in and act like I didn't just break the law. I was so caught up in being mad at Youngjae that I didn't think. 
 
"It's not funny!" a voice protested as others laughed and the door burst open. 
 
The voice's owner froze as our eyes met. I stood there, hands on my cocked hips, in the middle of their kitchen. Thankfully, it wasn't Youngjae, but this was messy nonetheless. 
 
"Please don't-" I started. 
 
"Guys there's someone here!" they shouted. 
 
"...yell." I sighed, face in hands. 
 
"What?" five curious voices neared and burst through the door at once. 
 
"Who are you?" one asked patiently. 
 
"How did you get in?" another asked. 
 
"Are you alri-"
 
"Dinah, what the hell are you doing here?" Youngjae pushed through everyone to grab my wrist roughly. 
 
"DeJa Vu." I smirked. 
 
"What?" Youngjae snapped. 
 
"I said: DeJa Vu. Remember when I last saw you? You bruised my wrist." I shrugged. 
 
"Get out." he pointed to the door. Throwing my wrist from his grasp. 
 
"I don't see why you have to be an about it." I sighed. 
 
"Dinah, if you don't get out right now..." Youngjae warned. 
 
"I just wanna talk. Maybe if you weren't such an I'd have apologized." I hissed angrily. 
 
"An ? Was I the one who left for three whole years?" Youngjae raised his voice. 
 
"Not here," I said, eyeing his friend. 
 
"Why not here? You already broke into my damn house!" he glared at me. I'd never in my entire life seen him this angry. 
 
"Because your friends are here and you're out if character. I'm just lookin' out for you like I always have." I sighed. I couldn't be mad at him anymore. He was just too pitiful with his angry pain. 
 
"Were you looking out for me when you left?" he asked, tone malicious. 
 
Without thinking, I let my fist fly and connect with Youngjae's jaw. He stumbled back and stared at me with shocked eyes. Wincing, I shook my hand off. It had been quite a while since I punched someone. 
 
"Do you think I didn't hurt at all when I left? Especially after what was said on the roof? I told you that that was my only chance. And look now! I'm successful and I'm following my dreams. I came back like I promised. I don't know what more you want from me!" I yelled. 
 
"You never called and you never wrote. You just abandoned me!" Youngjae's voice was softer now and more hurt than angry. 
 
"Think about how you reacted when I called you earlier. Can you really say that you would have talked to me if I did call?" I asked. 
 
Youngjae simply looked at the floor. He looked so small now. He was taller than me as always, but he looked like a kid again. The way he held himself was a mirror of the innocent kid he once was. 
 
"Youngjae, please. You were my best friend. I came back as soon as I could." I sighed, too tired to yell now. 
 
"Three years? Three years was as soon as you could?" he shot me an accusing glare. 
 
"Yes, it was! I don't just ooze money, Youngjae! I used everything I had to go to Madrid and I worked my off every second of the day. Do you think I didn't miss you every day I was away?" I had to try my hardest not to strike him again. 
 
"I don't believe you. What about your parents? Didn't you ever visit them?" Youngjae eyed me suspiciously. 
 
"They're dead. They died a little after I left." my voice was flat and Youngjae let his jaw drop. 
 
"I had no idea! I'm so sorry," he said, rushing forward to grab my hands. 
 
"I know you didn't know. You're dumber than a bag of hair." I rolled my eyes. 
 
"Dinah, I'm sorry..." he trailed off, defeat in his eyes. 
 
"Come here you idiot." I laughed and hugged him as tightly as I could. 
 
"I missed you." he whispered in my ear. 
 
"Me too, dummy."