Meet the Family Part 2

Live-in Nanny

Chapter 5

You turned around and found the man you dreaded to see, but that didn’t stop you from laughing at the redness of his face, “Tried, but didn’t succeed, I see… you still have a little,” you pointed to your chin, “right here, which is funny.”  It didn’t came across you of why he was there, but you could only assume fate was not on your side when, “Oh, so you know my second son, Luhan?”  You turned your head to Mr. Xi and then tilted your head pointing to the man fuming at the doorway, “Mr. Bossy is your son?”

Mr. Xi laughed and patted your head, “Ah Kyeopta!” he laughed again a big wide smile forming on his face, “Seems like you’ve met the whole family, and it’s…” he flicked his wrist to look at his watch, when he saw the time he glared at the man at the door and waved his hand for him to come over.  “Chairman X…”

“Why aren’t you at that appointment I set up for you?” Mr. Xi glared intensity at Luhan’s eyes, but the latter did not falter, “Kris, I told him to take it for me.”

“It wasn’t just any APPOINTMENT!” Mr. Xi yelled as Luhan glared at you, “YAH! PUNK WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!” He screamed again as Luhan grabbed your wrist dragging you to a room, before slamming the door in the furious Mr. Xi’s face.

 

“So how did you figure out?” you asked once he slammed the door; not even caring that his grip turned tighter and that there was smoke coming from his ears.  He turned over; pulling you just a few inches away from him, “Let me ask again… What are you doing here?” he hissed making sure to get spit on your face.  You laughed and wiped the liquid with your free hand, “Seems like someone didn’t like my present…”

“Just shut up!” he commanded gripping your hand and threw you onto a chair, making sure to trap you with his arms on either side.  He leaned there looking at you intently before saying, “Now what are you doing here?”  You lifted an eyebrow and smirked, “I work here now.”

“Quit.” He said unfazed.  “No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes, you will!”

“Look, as much as I love to play this little yes/no game,” you tried to peel his fingers off your wrist, but he didn’t budge, “I really need to start unpacking, so could you let go off me before I make you let go.”  Luhan growled, “Like I wou… oh f***!” he screamed as you kicked him in the s; he fell to the floor and you got up and rubbed your wrist which was red, “I gave you a chance.”  You walked over him and opened the door.

“HYUN AE!!” Mr. Xi yelled as he looked at you, checking if you’re hurt, “What happen?” he looked over at his son, who was in fetal position, swearing out profanities.  He and the others ran over to him.  You clicked your tongue as Hyun Ji and Kyung Jae came in; you quickly went to them and covered their ears, “Goodness that kid has a potty mouth,” you walked them out of the room and as you shut the door, they ran upstairs.

“You are the first person who ever did that you know,” Sehun said walking out of the same room; you rubbed your nape, “This wasn’t the first time… do you think Mr. Xi will fire me?”  Sehun walked up to you and cocked his head and thought, “I…”

“Hyun Ae! What did he do?!” Jongin and Kyungsoo came out of the same room and walked over to you, checking your arms and legs.  You laughed and pulled away from their grasp, “He just wanted me to quit when I told him I’ll start working here, and when he wouldn’t let go; I kicked him… nothing major.” You shrugged your shoulders and sat on the coach.  They nodded, totally confused at what just happened, since kicking someone’s s is a major thing.

In Kyung Jae’s study room:

“Noona, do you think that Hyun Ae noona will get fired?”  Hyun Ji pouted and put his chin on the slightly taller desk.  “Why do you even care?” she said, still reading.  Hyun Ji tilted his head, “I don’t know… but I like her.”  Kyung Jae put her book down and sighed, “She’ll probably get fired, if not now later, just like the other nannies, so don’t get to close; you’ll just end up in heartbreak.”

“That’s sounds much like a relationship, noona… what’s that book you’re reading?”

“My Broken Heart.”

 

In the other room:

“Lulu, are you ok?” Mr. Xi asked as he knelt down next to his son, the others surrounding him, chuckling slightly.  “Do I ING look ok?!” Luhan screamed, not even noticing his abeoji just called him Lulu.  “Ok, ok, calm down potty mouth, let’s sit you up and talk calmly,” Mr. Xi held his back and sat him up.  Chanyeol laughed with Xiumin; Luhan glared at them before turning back to his abeoji, “You need to fire that dog; I’m allergic to it.”

“Dog?  We don’t have a dog and besides putting a dog on fire is just plain inhumane… wait are you talking about Baekhyun?”  Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol, “Well, maybe he’s talking about you!”

“Guys it’s obvious he’s talking about the nanny,” Suho sighed and looked over at Luhan.  “Oh, so he’s allergic to dogs and girls?”

“Seems like it, maybe that’s why he always scares them away.”  Luhan glared at all of them; Mr. Xi spoke up, “Ani, I’m not going to fire her.”

“What, bu…”

“I mean what other nanny would actually stand up to you… She seems like she could hold her own, and hey at least you don’t have to worry about her flirting with you, since it’s obvious she hates your guts.”  Luhan looked at his abeoji, “Well, then I’ll…”

“Remember you signed a contract last night… don’t think I forgot.”

“Well then how bout…”

“Mian… but we won’t fire her… I feel very attached to her right now; you never see a nanny like that every day.”

“Are you guys’ ing on crack, I’m ing on the ing ground cause of that f*…”

“Another cuss word out of you young man and I’m going to beat you till your black and blue,” Mr. Xi sternly looked at his son; Luhan scowled, but keep his mouth shut.  After a few moments he spoke again, “Fine.”  He got up and went out the door where he saw Sehun, Jongin, and Kyungsoo, “Where is she?”

“Why?” Kyungsoo asked looking over Luhan.  Luhan sighed, “I just want to apologize to her…”

“Really?” Jongin said in total unbelief.  Before Luhan could open his mouth, “She upstairs in the guest room near your room.”  Everybody looked at Sehun as he just shrugged; Luhan gave him a nod of gratitude and walked upstairs.  Jongin slapped Sehun’s arm, “Why did you tell him?”

“Because he’s going to find out eventually, why not save him the time… and besides if she’s going to work for us it’s better we not to get involved and let them talk it out… so why not we all go for ice cream…” after no one answered he added, “Suho hyungs treat.”  After he said that everyone cheered and agreed as they started to pile in the car.

The poor innocent Suho walked out of the room and Sehun went up to him, “Hyung do you have your wallet?”  Suho nodded, “W… Yah!”

“Good! Let’s go then!” Sehun chimed as he dragged Suho out of the house… well almost as Mr. Xi came out just in time, “What’s going on?”

“Suho hyung is treating all of us to ice cream!”  Mr. Xi’s face was blank, “Oh…” slowly wrinkles started forming as he grew a smile, “Let’s go then!!”  They all went out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan barged into the guest room, expecting you to be unpacking, but he didn’t see you at all.  He tilted his head as he slowly closed the door behind him, wondering where you could be.  He went over to your bed, where the suitcase is opened already, so he knew this was the right room.

He sighed and decided to check the bathroom, which was next to the balcony.  As he went over to bathroom; he heard a faint voice.  He then quickly planted himself on the wall and listened.

 

“I’m doing fine; it’s just that Mr. Xi’s son…”

“Ani, Mi Kyung! He’s not cute at all!” Luhan clenched his jaw and was about to slam the balcony open until, “I miss him.”

“Miss who? Luhan said under his breath.

“I know it’s my fault! But if you were in my circumstance… Mi Kyung! Shut your mouth if you don’t know anything!”

“Oh God, Mianhae Mi Kyung; I didn’t mean to yell, but it’s very stressful.  I just want to see him again… Like I give a donkeys about his abeoji; he left us.  I wish to never see him again!”  Luhan tilted his head wondering what you were saying, “Mi Kyung, I have to go… ani, I just want some time to think… Don’t worry, I promise I won’t do that again…  I’ll see you later arra….”

Luhan sighed, and peeled himself off the wall’ going straight to the door.  He looked up and saw you crouched down, head in between legs, and shoulders going up and down in a very unsteady motion.  He shook his head and instead of opening the balcony door; he walked out of the room.

 

Author’s Note:

Annyeong!! So heres another chapter and I hope you like it… and mian if it’s confusing hahaha…. But anyways enjoy^^ Stay Tune ^(.*-*)^

Treat:

Kpop-Gif-kpop-32466877-500-309.gif Oh You^^