CEO Xi...

Live-in Nanny

Chapter 2

Jongin laughed and released you as he ran and attacked the guy that entered, “YAH! Get your sweaty self away from me!” the guy yelled.  You laughed and cupped your hand next to your mouth, “Better you than me, Kyungsoo!” you yelled, although you are a few feet away from each other. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzmxkBck6_hBUL3qadpkd

After a few minutes the guy, Kyungsoo, finally ripped Jongin off of him, you all sat down and you got the noodles out from the crate and put it in front of them, “Enjoy your meal!” you bowed and closed the crate as you were about to walk away, “Yah! Where are you going?”

“I have to go back to work,” you pointed out the door and tilted your head, “Where else?”  The boys pouted and you shook your head, “Stop that! It doesn’t look good…”

“Are you sure?” they asked as they widened their eyes more and put the bowl of noodles over their face, showing only there wide eyes, reminding you of Puss- in- Boots. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmZrckIq1XNbgcbyf8hR8

You scrunched up your face, “Ne, TOTALLY unattractive!” you stuck your tongue out and Kyungsoo sighed, “You should really quit that job, I know you do more than just deliver.”  You sighed, “You know I can’t do that,” you looked at your watched and ran out the door waving goodbye to them, before they could say another word.

You walked down to the lobby and greeted Mrs. Hwa and Seo Min goodbye, but Mrs. Hwa called you over.  You tilted your head and went up to the desk, “Did you need something?”

“Ne! Umm, it’s kind of unusually, but CEO Xi, said he wants to see you in his office.”

“CEO Xi?” you tapped your chin and then a light bulb came, “AH! That dude with too much snot!” you furrowed your eyebrows, “Why would he want to see me?”  Mrs. Hwa smiled but shrugged, “I don’t know,” she looked at you with a curious eye, “But it seems like you know him… sorry I eavesdropped on your conversation.”

“Ah!” you pouted, “Ani, I don’t know him.  But he almost killed me… maybe I should make him pay for what he’s done.”  You smiled and asked, “Where’s his office?”  Mrs. Hwa nodded and tried to keep a straight face but failed, “He’s at the top floor, and turn to your left; he’s the very last door down the hallway.”  You nodded, the top floor! I don’t want to walk that much, especially with this crate… maybe… “Ahjumma, can you keep this until I come back?”

Mrs. Hwa nodded her head and grabbed the crate from you, placing it gently down behind.  You smiled and gave a nod to both of them and ran up the stairs, since you hate the elevators.

You ran up about 25 flights of stairs and leaned on the railing, before you opened the door.  You huffed and puffed as you made it the desk.  The woman looked up at you and widened her eyes as you looked pale and you were breathing heavily with sweat beads falling down, “Are you okay? Miss?”  You swallowed whatever left of saliva you had left and said, “Ne, I’m just here because the CEO told me to come.”

“Ah! Ok… but sadly right now he’s having a meeting, so you would have to wait for a while.”  You nodded and walked over to a seat which was gratefully very comfortable, making you very sleepy.

-------------------------------------

CEO Xi was pissed, but kept his composure as he entered the elevator; he asked the lady beside him, “What did Chairman Xi want?”  The lady said as she pressed the 25 button, “I’m not sure, but by the look of his face, something bad has happened.”  CEO Xi Sighed and ruffled his hair.

He left the elevator and went straight into his office, but not before he talked with his Secretary, “Call down at the lobby and make sure that a girl name Hyun Ae doesn’t leave and ask them to send her up here, “ he hissed as he slammed the down closed.  The Secretary gritted her teeth, but did what she was told.

CEO Xi entered his office to find a man in his fifties sitting in HIS chair, “Chairman Xi, what are you doing in my chair?”  The old man, Chairman Xi pouted as he got up and sat at one of the coaches in the room, “Just call me abeoji or appa, since I am… not need to be so formal,” he shivers a little, “So creepy!”

“Why are you here?”  CEO Xi pinched the bridge of his nose as he sat down across from his abeoji.  Chairman Xi shook his head and said, “I’m too upset, can’t you at least comfort me?!”

“Why are you upset?”

“Well,” he started and sighed, “The nanny quit…”

“Are you SERIOUS?!” CEO Xi yelled, “That’s the 10th nanny this MONTH!! What is wrong with those kids?!”

“Yah! Don’t blame them,” Chairman Xi yelled back, “You Fired the first 5 nannies because they flirted with you… then you fired the 6th nanny because she cleaned your room,” he put a hand on his chest, “That poor old lady cried her eyes out,” he pouted at his sons annoyed face, “And you fired the 7th and 8th nannies because you hated their cooking! And do not let me get started with the 9th nanny!”  CEO Xi cringed as he remembered her.

“My Point is son, is that you’re the reason, we have to get new nanny’s… I mean how many nannies have we had all these years and you firing all of them!  So the next nanny that we get… you have no say; you can’t even fire her.”  CEO Xi lifted his eyebrows and rested his elbows on his knees and glared at his abeoji, and the Chairman stared back at him with a little tug on his lips, expecting his son to argue with his decision, but oddly that didn’t happen.  CEO Xi kept a calm composure, an evil tint in his eye, “Ok, I won’t fire her.”

Chairman Xi leaned into the couch as he stared at his beloved son; CEO Xi smirked, “It seems like you don’t believe me… I’ll even sign a contract.”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdbbbkjKV1a9elqVtS0u7

“Fine, I’ll get Lawyer Park to write and I’ll be back,” Chairman Xi groaned as he got up from the coach and walked towards the door, “Oh, and remember you have a meeting with Mr. Choi tomorrow… don’t be late,” with that he walked out.  CEO Xi groaned as he swiped everything that was on the table, before sighing and placing it all back on.

------------------------------------------------

Chairman Xi walked out of the office and kindly nodded his head at the Secretary, who obliged.  He started walking away, but stopped when he noticed you; he smiled and shook his head before he started walking again, “Youngsters these days.”

He walked past someone and they both nodded at each other and the person went to the Secretary’s desk, “Annyeong Ms. Kang, is CEO Xi, in?”  The Secretary smiled up at the man’s handsome face and nodded, “He just got out of a meeting, but…” she turned her head to the sleeping you, “I guess you could go in… since his other appointment, is well unavailable at the moment.”

The man smiled slightly, “Unavailable what do you mean?” he asked as he followed the Secretary’s eyes.  He smiled as he looked at you, “She’s the other?”  The Secretary nodded and sighed, “It’s been only a half an hour and she fell asleep before I could say ‘You’ so I guess you can go in...” 

The man put a hand to his mouth and muffled a laugh, “I think I should wake her up… She might have something important to do,” he walked over to you and put a hand on your shoulder, “Yah, wake up.” 

You scrunched up your nose in a cute way as you pouted and slowly fluttered your eyes open, “Hmm,” you blinked a few times, and rubbed your eyes with your balled up fist, “Who are you?”  The man smiled and helped you up, “I’m…”

“Kris, what are you doing here?”  Kris turned around, unintentionally covering your view, “AH! Luhan Hyung!” The guy, Kris walked away, to the smaller man; you yawned and stretched out, looking around, finally realizing where you were.  You walked over to the Secretary and asked, “What time is it?”

The secretary opened to answer but then saw your wrist, “Look at your watch.”  You pouted and flicked your wrist to see, “OMG! I’m LATE!!” you were about to run away, but someone got hold of your collar, pulling you back, “I still have to talk to you, you know,” before you could answer, or even escape, you were dragged into a room.

Kris tilted his head at the closed down and turned to the Secretary pointing at the door, “What just happened?”

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7S1JqeOpB6b40vB_MFru

 

Authors Note:

Annyeong! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I’m sorry if it’s a little confusing.  I’m so tired of doing my homework and studying for my exams so I just updated a chapter… *My brains kind of fired, so I really don’t know what I just wrote* Buy I hope you like it^^  Stay Tuned ^(o^.^o)^

Treat:

tumblr_m5o8d4bH6y1rs97fco1_500.gif  Sad because YoungBae always makes me a mean person.

"I'm sorry Luhan."